Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You can live at any place in the Coli...
1 2 3 4
[b]where do you choose to live and why? If you'd like, tell me a little bit of how it would be like for you, what would you do there? [/b] For me, without a shadow of a doubt I'd want to live at the Blooming Grove. It's so beautiful, and serene. I love flowers. I'd have a lovely little cottage there, and I could gather edible flower petals that have fallen to add into cupcakes that I bake for anyone or anything that wants to visit me! On another note, I'd also use the dried crushed petals to make into natural eyeshadow pigments and lip balms. Or even paint with them! Not to overshare, but in my life I've always had to be the lion instead of a lamb, so it's nice to imagine living differently, being able to tend to things that grow with a little bit of water and sunshine, to grow colorfully and creatively. Where delicate things are regarded as beautiful instead of weak. [img]https://i.gifer.com/4afg.gif[/img] [b][i]What about you?[/i] [/b]
where do you choose to live and why? If you'd like, tell me a little bit of how it would be like for you, what would you do there?

For me, without a shadow of a doubt I'd want to live at the Blooming Grove. It's so beautiful, and serene. I love flowers. I'd have a lovely little cottage there, and I could gather edible flower petals that have fallen to add into cupcakes that I bake for anyone or anything that wants to visit me!

On another note, I'd also use the dried crushed petals to make into natural eyeshadow pigments and lip balms. Or even paint with them!

Not to overshare, but in my life I've always had to be the lion instead of a lamb, so it's nice to imagine living differently, being able to tend to things that grow with a little bit of water and sunshine, to grow colorfully and creatively. Where delicate things are regarded as beautiful instead of weak.

4afg.gif

What about you?

FA3Fkm9.gif*Obnoxiously chews gum* Hi. No touchy the meow face. JFKqZz9.gif
Scorched Forest, so I can drag my enemies there and watch them burn. Or Volcanic Vents, so I can waterboard them, but with lava! Hahahaha, jk. JK. [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExYWQ3OTE3ZGI3YTZjMmM0ODczNmJjMmJiNWI1ZjA2YzI1MmIyZGU3MCZjdD1n/P7JmDW7IkB7TW/giphy.gif[/img]
Scorched Forest, so I can drag my enemies there and watch them burn.

Or Volcanic Vents, so I can waterboard them, but with lava!

Hahahaha, jk. JK.

giphy.gif
oh definitely blooming grove, or bamboo falls, o or rainsong jungle... OO AND BOREAL WOOD ok theres too many pretty coli venues but those all seem so serene and peaceful. i love sitting in any nature forest type of place, away from people, no one to bother you. just, sit there and enjoy the view. i could live in an area like that forever
oh definitely blooming grove, or bamboo falls, o or rainsong jungle... OO AND BOREAL WOOD ok theres too many pretty coli venues but those all seem so serene and peaceful. i love sitting in any nature forest type of place, away from people, no one to bother you. just, sit there and enjoy the view. i could live in an area like that forever
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I'd love to pick Blooming Grove because it is super shoujo, but all the flowers would probably wreck havoc on my allergies lmao.

So I'd go with Bamboo Falls. Looks very serene and I imagine that the atmosphere would make for great white noise to fall asleep to. (But it's a venue that definitely needs an art revamp hahah.)
I'd love to pick Blooming Grove because it is super shoujo, but all the flowers would probably wreck havoc on my allergies lmao.

So I'd go with Bamboo Falls. Looks very serene and I imagine that the atmosphere would make for great white noise to fall asleep to. (But it's a venue that definitely needs an art revamp hahah.)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Bamboo Falls, for sure!
Bamboo Falls, for sure!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
i just know red rock cove is super serene and the sand is so soft… i love to swim too [emoji=clownfish size=1]
i just know red rock cove is super serene and the sand is so soft… i love to swim too
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
Tbh, I would love to live in the Boreal Wood. I can just imagine living there in a cabin with my little dog, wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket with my plushies, reading a book in front of a roaring fireplace after a long day.
Tbh, I would love to live in the Boreal Wood. I can just imagine living there in a cabin with my little dog, wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket with my plushies, reading a book in front of a roaring fireplace after a long day.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Thunderhead Savanna or Ghostlight Ruins, I like nighttime and thunderstorms... Boreal Wood would be nice when I want snow <:)
Thunderhead Savanna or Ghostlight Ruins, I like nighttime and thunderstorms... Boreal Wood would be nice when I want snow <:)
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
Boreal wood for building a nice, cozy, snowy log cabin
Bamboo falls for having tiger foo pets and swimming in the water
Or
Kelp beds because i think living in a bubble underwater would be cool
Boreal wood for building a nice, cozy, snowy log cabin
Bamboo falls for having tiger foo pets and swimming in the water
Or
Kelp beds because i think living in a bubble underwater would be cool
tgKCVtZ.png
Blooming grove all the way! It's very pretty.
Blooming grove all the way! It's very pretty.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
1 2 3 4