Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ApolloAntelope Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
May I please hold a slot for a colored headshot?
May I please hold a slot for a colored headshot?
nudX0O8.png
@Acicular
Sure thing!
@Acicular
Sure thing!
NOP5viO.png MUYNhfy.pngZwbGqUa.png
752-AAB2-E-135-B-4-CB2-8-BAA-0947218-AD60-C.png
5654-E271-5-F5-F-405-A-BEB2-050-D75-EB6-F2-F.png
Totally fine~ I'm just glad you informed me! :3 Thanks for taking them on! :D

I'll definitely be offering up an egg or 2; I've a few to pick from as well, and only have 2 of a couple, and also preferring to at least still have one since I get them via gathering. I'll subtract from those amounts though to make choices easier~

My piles are:
Nocturne (x4)
Wind (x1)
Water (x1)

I can also add gems to the LAH value of the egg so it's not all egg, ahaha. Or if you want 2 eggs, all good~ I know the values vary upon each one so it's all up to you. :)
Totally fine~ I'm just glad you informed me! :3 Thanks for taking them on! :D

I'll definitely be offering up an egg or 2; I've a few to pick from as well, and only have 2 of a couple, and also preferring to at least still have one since I get them via gathering. I'll subtract from those amounts though to make choices easier~

My piles are:
Nocturne (x4)
Wind (x1)
Water (x1)

I can also add gems to the LAH value of the egg so it's not all egg, ahaha. Or if you want 2 eggs, all good~ I know the values vary upon each one so it's all up to you. :)
@Commander
Ooh! If it’s ok I’d like to snatch a nocturne egg but if it’s alright I’d like a few gems as well (I’m trying to gene up my Aether babs lmao)
@Commander
Ooh! If it’s ok I’d like to snatch a nocturne egg but if it’s alright I’d like a few gems as well (I’m trying to gene up my Aether babs lmao)
Totally fine~ :D Haha, I feel ya, I've a lot of ongoing projects right now and so far, I've had to rely on Lightning Dominance to get my hands on anything. xD

I'll go ahead and send for the sake of my own sanity (I'll forget due to major fly memory), and you can accept whenever~ I'll also go ahead and edit my form for flats because why not? ;D But if colors become too complicated, that's totally fine and it can just be a tip. :P
Totally fine~ :D Haha, I feel ya, I've a lot of ongoing projects right now and so far, I've had to rely on Lightning Dominance to get my hands on anything. xD

I'll go ahead and send for the sake of my own sanity (I'll forget due to major fly memory), and you can accept whenever~ I'll also go ahead and edit my form for flats because why not? ;D But if colors become too complicated, that's totally fine and it can just be a tip. :P
I think you may have typed my username wrong in your pinglist! You've had a few openings it seems but I haven't been getting pings for any of them so far D:

EDIT: Also I thought you were full when I posted this, but if you're not I'd actually love to grab that last slot! ^^
I think you may have typed my username wrong in your pinglist! You've had a few openings it seems but I haven't been getting pings for any of them so far D:

EDIT: Also I thought you were full when I posted this, but if you're not I'd actually love to grab that last slot! ^^
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos
OMG I TOTALLY DID MISTYPE YOUR USER!- MY BAD! There’s still a spot open if you want to order!!
@DragonsMythos
OMG I TOTALLY DID MISTYPE YOUR USER!- MY BAD! There’s still a spot open if you want to order!!
hdjfs NO WORRIES it's alright! I just edited my post but I'd love to snag that last slot!
hdjfs NO WORRIES it's alright! I just edited my post but I'd love to snag that last slot!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonMythos
Got ya! You can fill out an order whenever you’re ready ^^
@DragonMythos
Got ya! You can fill out an order whenever you’re ready ^^
Name: Acicular
Payment: 150kt
Topic(optional): anything! He's courageous and loyal.
Type: colored headshot
Reference: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/61903838_YOPWIjuOIG3wQP4.png
Name: Acicular
Payment: 150kt
Topic(optional): anything! He's courageous and loyal.
Type: colored headshot
Reference: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/61903838_YOPWIjuOIG3wQP4.png
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7