Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Morgue [Dusthide M]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63
Slot for sleepover in my room please!
Slot for sleepover in my room please!
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[quote name="batmorgue" date="2023-03-25 02:05:43" ] @xirei yes! you can pay for one in full and for other just in items, it comes around to just a smidge less than 550000t [/quote] Sorry I typed a huge blurb in my excitement and it wasn't very clear. ^^; I only wanted to order Bonfire please, but I'm happy to pay with any or all of the items and make up the remainder owing in either currency! I guess I also didn't realise they added up to the cost of one skincent? So, I guess I can pay all in items OR a split if it's easier on your finances. :)
batmorgue wrote on 2023-03-25 02:05:43:
@xirei yes! you can pay for one in full and for other just in items, it comes around to just a smidge less than 550000t

Sorry I typed a huge blurb in my excitement and it wasn't very clear. ^^;

I only wanted to order Bonfire please, but I'm happy to pay with any or all of the items and make up the remainder owing in either currency!

I guess I also didn't realise they added up to the cost of one skincent?
So, I guess I can pay all in items OR a split if it's easier on your finances. :)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Skin/Accent: sleepover in my room
Payment method: gems

add me to ping list pls!
Skin/Accent: sleepover in my room
Payment method: gems

add me to ping list pls!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
@xirei i see thats okay! just the items will be alright i think, its no biggie ^^ i got a little confused fhere my bad
@xirei i see thats okay! just the items will be alright i think, its no biggie ^^ i got a little confused fhere my bad
batmorgue.gif _____________________________________
Slot for sleepover in my room please! Love the glow in the dark stars [emoji=aether love size=1]
Slot for sleepover in my room please! Love the glow in the dark stars
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
bump [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
bump
batmorgue.gif _____________________________________
can i get a slot for bonfire?
can i get a slot for bonfire?
UV6XXUj.png
Add me to sleepover in my room, and to the general ping list please and thank you!
Add me to sleepover in my room, and to the general ping list please and thank you!
UkZZdGw.png Trading tigers!
Art Dragons for Sale!
Sales Tab
Wishlist
Please ping!
Hatchery>>> Untitled_Artwork.png
Slot for Sleepover by a Bonfire, please!
Slot for Sleepover by a Bonfire, please!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
May I have a slot for both sleepover UMAs please? I can pay gems! And please put me on the pinglist too~
May I have a slot for both sleepover UMAs please? I can pay gems! And please put me on the pinglist too~
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63