Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 134 135
what interesting creatures, i am fond of insects. thank you for these.
what interesting creatures, i am fond of insects. thank you for these.
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
AAAA THE SILLIES :D

(i adore them already omg)
AAAA THE SILLIES :D

(i adore them already omg)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
OMG A MOTH! or a dragon[emoji=aether tongue size=1]
OMG A MOTH! or a dragon
Congratulations to the art team, you've really outdone yourselves creatively/come up with an absolute keeper! Just bundled a few bodies into my hibernal den to make sure there's enough room for these beauties! Very impressed. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=sunglasses size=1] Also, really like the way the genes have been rendered in this breed, both unique and parallelle. Just been playing around with a morphology uning one of my progen's colors and some of the unique genes: [center][morphology=3302299][/center]
Congratulations to the art team, you've really outdone yourselves creatively/come up with an absolute keeper! Just bundled a few bodies into my hibernal den to make sure there's enough room for these beauties! Very impressed.

Also, really like the way the genes have been rendered in this breed, both unique and parallelle. Just been playing around with a morphology uning one of my progen's colors and some of the unique genes:
Not Found
(Note to self: get a decent forum signature)
MOTHS AND SPACE ARE LITERALLY TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS- THE BABIES LOOK LIKE FAT HAPPY CATS I LOVE THEM !!!! I love this breed so much oh my gosh
MOTHS AND SPACE ARE LITERALLY TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS- THE BABIES LOOK LIKE FAT HAPPY CATS I LOVE THEM !!!! I love this breed so much oh my gosh
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

These are SO FUN!!! I can tell the artists had a blast designing these!
These are SO FUN!!! I can tell the artists had a blast designing these!

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
YOOO these are adorable aaaaaaaaaah
YOOO these are adorable aaaaaaaaaah
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
MOTHS!!!!! MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I love them so much!
MOTHS!!!!! MOTH MOTH MOTH MOTH, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I love them so much!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
OH WOW MUCH EXCITE
OH WOW MUCH EXCITE
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
you did it. you came up with the cutest dragon. I think im going to lose my mind, any and all dragons in my lair are at risk of becoming a moth.
you did it. you came up with the cutest dragon. I think im going to lose my mind, any and all dragons in my lair are at risk of becoming a moth.
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 134 135