Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 134 135
I don't hate them? But I won't lie, they aren't doing anything for me either. I really wish we'd finally get an Ancient that's truly breaking the mold. We have six ancient breeds now and all of them feel too "safe" in design...
I don't hate them? But I won't lie, they aren't doing anything for me either. I really wish we'd finally get an Ancient that's truly breaking the mold. We have six ancient breeds now and all of them feel too "safe" in design...
These are incredible and so freaking cute!! XD
These are incredible and so freaking cute!! XD
Is the whiskers gene just not being restocked? I've checked multiple times right after the marketplace restock time and it's just not there
Is the whiskers gene just not being restocked? I've checked multiple times right after the marketplace restock time and it's just not there
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
A WISH COME TRUEEEEE!
A WISH COME TRUEEEEE!
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngkCHWEjf.pngDa1cz0f.pnguqhcO75.png4f3LKqL.pngWFpPzZn.png3U79VnS.pnggYW0j5f.pngFBhgews.pngtw5SNNe.pngBjO3CiL.png
WHOOO ITS ABOUT TIME! Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo time to change one of my dragons to thiiiiiisss [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=149&breed=22&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=140&winggene=149&wings=56&auth=b98ee047fb05f904a7ebf9c3f94841466d9acda2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
WHOOO ITS ABOUT TIME! Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo time to change one of my dragons to thiiiiiisss dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=149&breed=22&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=140&winggene=149&wings=56&auth=b98ee047fb05f904a7ebf9c3f94841466d9acda2&dummyext=prev.png
Yooooo these are wonderful!
Yooooo these are wonderful!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Okay, I kinda love that its clan bound eggs this time and not clan bound scrolls.
Okay, I kinda love that its clan bound eggs this time and not clan bound scrolls.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
AJSAGDH NOT ALL THE TOY STORY REFERENCES KJASFHKFSD --

seriously though these little guys are brilliant. i shall cherish them forever. holds the little sillies in my hands
AJSAGDH NOT ALL THE TOY STORY REFERENCES KJASFHKFSD --

seriously though these little guys are brilliant. i shall cherish them forever. holds the little sillies in my hands
HglzBbg.png
MOTHRA!

MOTHRA!

0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
while they are nice, I'm gonna keep it a buck fiddy. I would much rather have less of the new drag releases and have them be able to mesh with the other dragons etc than have all these new, essentially standalone dragons.
while they are nice, I'm gonna keep it a buck fiddy. I would much rather have less of the new drag releases and have them be able to mesh with the other dragons etc than have all these new, essentially standalone dragons.
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 134 135