Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
While I love the new breed and absolutely adore them, I am frustrated that the new breeds only seem to be ancient ones now.
I wish I could actually dress my babies up :/
While I love the new breed and absolutely adore them, I am frustrated that the new breeds only seem to be ancient ones now.
CSlUWkg.png
[quote name="Akru" date="2023-04-04 23:56:01" ] yep that's pretty mean! i was out of the country for a while and missed this, please don't frustrate players like that! some people have lives that keep them from coming on petsites every week, doesn't mean the site isn't fun or important to them. less active players deserve galore gifts too, we're already punished enough with the feeding system. [/quote] 1000000000000000000000%
Akru wrote on 2023-04-04 23:56:01:
yep that's pretty mean! i was out of the country for a while and missed this, please don't frustrate players like that! some people have lives that keep them from coming on petsites every week, doesn't mean the site isn't fun or important to them. less active players deserve galore gifts too, we're already punished enough with the feeding system.
1000000000000000000000%
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
Oh no, I was completely offline when these cuties launched so Galore doesn't have them anymore, rip lol
Oh no, I was completely offline when these cuties launched so Galore doesn't have them anymore, rip lol
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
[quote name="Meebs" date="2023-04-07 03:36:12" ] While I love the new breed and absolutely adore them, I am frustrated that the new breeds only seem to be ancient ones now. I wish I could actually dress my babies up :/ [/quote] @Meebs It takes 5 years on average to make a modern breed, ancients were created so they could release breeds inbetween that. Modern breeds are still being developed at the same pace, as they have different development teams. Plus, We just got obelisks.
Meebs wrote on 2023-04-07 03:36:12:
@Meebs It takes 5 years on average to make a modern breed, ancients were created so they could release breeds inbetween that. Modern breeds are still being developed at the same pace, as they have different development teams. Plus, We just got obelisks.
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I appreciate the note about the genes sorting issue. I don't have a perfect solution, but it's always so nice seeing how in tune yall are with the site and what's up. Maybe have genes for sale, then when you buy it, you select which version of the gene you want?
I appreciate the note about the genes sorting issue. I don't have a perfect solution, but it's always so nice seeing how in tune yall are with the site and what's up. Maybe have genes for sale, then when you buy it, you select which version of the gene you want?
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
OMG THEYRE SO FREAKIN CUTE
OMG THEYRE SO FREAKIN CUTE
Guru, He/They, https://linktr.ee/gurusww_ep
I sell art too.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2969261

643.gif
yikes, almost a month later and impossible to find any scrolls in the marketplace + LAH price is hiking up to 400g/kt??? i should've kept my unfortunately colored aether hatches and just bought scatterscrolls instead [emoji=coatl love size=1]
yikes, almost a month later and impossible to find any scrolls in the marketplace + LAH price is hiking up to 400g/kt??? i should've kept my unfortunately colored aether hatches and just bought scatterscrolls instead
new breed and then new modern gem genes in less than a month is cruel :sob:

At first I was going to breed change a few, but is going to be at 5 (3 done). That, and genes for *7* ;w; (2 done)... I still did breed change way more aberrations lmao.
new breed and then new modern gem genes in less than a month is cruel :sob:

At first I was going to breed change a few, but is going to be at 5 (3 done). That, and genes for *7* ;w; (2 done)... I still did breed change way more aberrations lmao.
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
I'm wondering if I found a potential art error? I noticed that multi-gaze eyes on and Aether that has the Space tertiary gene seem to overlap on the antenna from the head and the tentacles that come out of the shoulders. The three eyes in that area seem to follow the same exact path as if they were going down the neck normally without the gene in the way. Its especially noticeable where it overlaps on the shoulder tentacles, where half of the eye is layered over the tentacle and half of the same eye is on the neck. If its intended to be this way, I apologize! It just looks a little off the way the eyes are laid out as though the extra appendages aren't in the way. Here is an example, my multi-gaze with the Space gene. You can see where the three eyes that come off of the head follow the normal curve of the neck but are overlaid on the appendages. Removing the gene on a scry does not change the eye layout in any way. It seems like it might just be a simple layering issue. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81965993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819660/81965993_350.png[/img][/url]
I'm wondering if I found a potential art error? I noticed that multi-gaze eyes on and Aether that has the Space tertiary gene seem to overlap on the antenna from the head and the tentacles that come out of the shoulders. The three eyes in that area seem to follow the same exact path as if they were going down the neck normally without the gene in the way. Its especially noticeable where it overlaps on the shoulder tentacles, where half of the eye is layered over the tentacle and half of the same eye is on the neck. If its intended to be this way, I apologize! It just looks a little off the way the eyes are laid out as though the extra appendages aren't in the way.

Here is an example, my multi-gaze with the Space gene. You can see where the three eyes that come off of the head follow the normal curve of the neck but are overlaid on the appendages. Removing the gene on a scry does not change the eye layout in any way. It seems like it might just be a simple layering issue.

81965993_350.png
+2 FR time (CST) | Wisconsin, United States | English | He/Him/His | AuADHD | No RP Please
very sad to have missed their eggs. i would have guessed that they're a nature ancient though tbh
very sad to have missed their eggs. i would have guessed that they're a nature ancient though tbh
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135