Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 134 135
So silly, so good
So silly, so good
they're very cute but i do find it strange & deranged that 5/7 of the special tert genes for them are gem genes ... like ok. i love them but ???

edit: nvm im goofy its 3/7 some of them just have the 6star anyways LOL
they're very cute but i do find it strange & deranged that 5/7 of the special tert genes for them are gem genes ... like ok. i love them but ???

edit: nvm im goofy its 3/7 some of them just have the 6star anyways LOL
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
New Arcane Breed! Yay!!!
New Arcane Breed! Yay!!!
My wish came true, it was for new arcane friends [emoji=fae love size=1][emoji=aether star size=1] I like how they are alien and moth-like, and I already LOVE Twinkle and Flicker. [morphology=3288736][morphology=3302764]
My wish came true, it was for new arcane friends I like how they are alien and moth-like, and I already LOVE Twinkle and Flicker.
aether1
Not Found
tinysparkle.gif Maud - 25 - they/any - US/ENG tinysparkle.gif
the dragons themselves are fine- I really like the female pose, and these genes are gorgeous. However, they feel more like a Nature flight ancient than an Arcane one.

I was expecting something more inventive for a flight like Arcane. Something that really breaks the mold. Moth dragon doesn't fit the flight at all, in my opinion.
the dragons themselves are fine- I really like the female pose, and these genes are gorgeous. However, they feel more like a Nature flight ancient than an Arcane one.

I was expecting something more inventive for a flight like Arcane. Something that really breaks the mold. Moth dragon doesn't fit the flight at all, in my opinion.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
I didn't really know what to expect, but I'm a fan!
I didn't really know what to expect, but I'm a fan!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Floof mooth floof mooth floof mooth floof mooth
Floof mooth floof mooth floof mooth floof mooth
GxlFkNF.png
We're just funny little guys
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84964452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849645/84964452_350.png[/img][/url] I got this pretty boy! The girl is sadly ugly >.<
84964452_350.png
I got this pretty boy! The girl is sadly ugly >.<
Ok so whoever said they were a species sent up to space from Arcanist hit the nail on the head there, how did you know?? XD Also, they like to eat paper? Discord would be proud & approve... [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKrlVBPVkAoO9r7.jpg[/img] [center]XD[/center] Good work to all the staff, thank you for great content ^^) keep up the great work! :D ^^)
Ok so whoever said they were a species sent up to space from Arcanist hit the nail on the head there, how did you know?? XD

Also, they like to eat paper?
Discord would be proud & approve...
FKrlVBPVkAoO9r7.jpg
XD

Good work to all the staff, thank you for great content ^^) keep up the great work! :D ^^)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
When I logged on and first saw one it was coincidentally pink so I thought that someone had tried to draw a baby Arcanist LOL
When I logged on and first saw one it was coincidentally pink so I thought that someone had tried to draw a baby Arcanist LOL
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 134 135