Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Final Fantasy XIV, Anyone?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ia5dEXj.jpg[/img] Yessss, I love XIV. My [url=https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11432451/]character[/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Just switched to Seraph from being on Lamia for 9 years, and its... quiet lol.
ia5dEXj.jpg

Yessss, I love XIV. My character Just switched to Seraph from being on Lamia for 9 years, and its... quiet lol.
7tMicCL.png
how did i miss this thread for so long? unless i commented before and just forgot. anyway, im on alpha in the light dc! i’ve been playing since stormblood and i absolutely adore this game! i used to savage raid but when i started university i had to stop. i’m too sleepy to read the thread entirely but if anyone else is on light and would like someone to run content with, hit me up!
how did i miss this thread for so long? unless i commented before and just forgot. anyway, im on alpha in the light dc! i’ve been playing since stormblood and i absolutely adore this game! i used to savage raid but when i started university i had to stop. i’m too sleepy to read the thread entirely but if anyone else is on light and would like someone to run content with, hit me up!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
@Veelociraptor
What an awesome picture! Awesome character too, it's wild to see Lv 90 is every job! :O And nine years, wow. Hopefully the game stays for another nine years! :D

@doremy
Isn't it such a great game? I love it too! I'm really glad I decided to pick it up, I was kind of leery of MMOs since I had never played one before, but I really like the interaction and stuff, especially when running dungeons and everyone is nice. Plus there's so much stuff to do!
I just started Stormblood the other day, I'm excited to see where it goes! I'm super slow on MSQ since I do so many side things and extra jobs, but I'll get there eventually lol :P
@Veelociraptor
What an awesome picture! Awesome character too, it's wild to see Lv 90 is every job! :O And nine years, wow. Hopefully the game stays for another nine years! :D

@doremy
Isn't it such a great game? I love it too! I'm really glad I decided to pick it up, I was kind of leery of MMOs since I had never played one before, but I really like the interaction and stuff, especially when running dungeons and everyone is nice. Plus there's so much stuff to do!
I just started Stormblood the other day, I'm excited to see where it goes! I'm super slow on MSQ since I do so many side things and extra jobs, but I'll get there eventually lol :P
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
I haven't been able to get a sub in some months now, but it's absolutely one of my favorite video games ever. Seemingly endless fun things to do and such a wonderful story, and I've made so many sweet friends through it. It has a special place in my heart! It's great to hear you're enjoying the game, I'm sure you'll have a TON of fun as you keep going through it!

I think I started playing just when Stormblood was released? I mained Summoner for the longest time, but in the most recent expansion I switched to Paladin. Anyway, it's been a huge love of mine for many years now. :]

I have made both my main in-game character and several others just floating around in my brain into OCs lol.... I care them

edit: I forgot to mention, I also had literally never played a Final Fantasy game before this one, and even after playing it for ages the only other one I played was XV and I believe I had less than an hour in it before never touching it again. lol!
I haven't been able to get a sub in some months now, but it's absolutely one of my favorite video games ever. Seemingly endless fun things to do and such a wonderful story, and I've made so many sweet friends through it. It has a special place in my heart! It's great to hear you're enjoying the game, I'm sure you'll have a TON of fun as you keep going through it!

I think I started playing just when Stormblood was released? I mained Summoner for the longest time, but in the most recent expansion I switched to Paladin. Anyway, it's been a huge love of mine for many years now. :]

I have made both my main in-game character and several others just floating around in my brain into OCs lol.... I care them

edit: I forgot to mention, I also had literally never played a Final Fantasy game before this one, and even after playing it for ages the only other one I played was XV and I believe I had less than an hour in it before never touching it again. lol!
Jay - 21 - they/them
?g7-qh=party_oras.png
been lurking for a bit, but maybe nows a time as any- hello!
as a prerequisite; if anyones in the EU servers, I'd love to hang and chat

I've had the game and originally started since back in February of 2020, right after 5.2 came out, but didn't truly get into it until June of 2022 :,D
I started on Twintania, but moved to and have since stayed in Raiden on the Light data center :)
tank main (DRK to be specific), but I have a "main" class in every sub-category and generally enjoy healing and dps'ing too! I'm big on completionism and maximising the content in the game so you'd catch me about anywhere at any time- I'm on an MSQ hiatus at the moment, and finished 5.5 a good while back ago, now just trying to achieve some heavy goals before moving into Endwalker.

super love the world-building and lore that's been created by the developers, so I've made tons of my own for fun and have 5 playable characters total with an absurd amount of writing aha..
been lurking for a bit, but maybe nows a time as any- hello!
as a prerequisite; if anyones in the EU servers, I'd love to hang and chat

I've had the game and originally started since back in February of 2020, right after 5.2 came out, but didn't truly get into it until June of 2022 :,D
I started on Twintania, but moved to and have since stayed in Raiden on the Light data center :)
tank main (DRK to be specific), but I have a "main" class in every sub-category and generally enjoy healing and dps'ing too! I'm big on completionism and maximising the content in the game so you'd catch me about anywhere at any time- I'm on an MSQ hiatus at the moment, and finished 5.5 a good while back ago, now just trying to achieve some heavy goals before moving into Endwalker.

super love the world-building and lore that's been created by the developers, so I've made tons of my own for fun and have 5 playable characters total with an absurd amount of writing aha..
[quote name="Sufoxshi" date="2023-03-17 08:08:49" ] @Sufoxshi tank main (DRK to be specific)[/quote] Same! I've also played jobs in every category (spread around different characters), but tank and healer are probably my favorite~ I'd consider my two mains right now DRK and SGE, but I also really love BLM and RDM, gotta love those big explosions. :P I have a bunch of lore and stuff for my characters as well, it's just so much fun to develop your own stories in this universe. :)
Sufoxshi wrote on 2023-03-17 08:08:49:
@Sufoxshi
tank main (DRK to be specific)
Same! I've also played jobs in every category (spread around different characters), but tank and healer are probably my favorite~ I'd consider my two mains right now DRK and SGE, but I also really love BLM and RDM, gotta love those big explosions. :P I have a bunch of lore and stuff for my characters as well, it's just so much fun to develop your own stories in this universe. :)
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
@Euasteros
I've yet to properly level my alts yet, so I'm downing every class on my primary haha
in the other categories I mostly enjoy DRG, MCH, AST and BLM as well! The insane rotations and damage output for Dragoon and Black Mage just hit the right spot for my preferred playstyles x)
It really is, and I'd say the devs encouraging players to partake more in their own headcanons and original stories just makes it all the better- I don't currently have any pictures of my character on my laptop, but maybe I'll post something later for my Viera boy aha

How've you been enjoying the story so far? :D
@Euasteros
I've yet to properly level my alts yet, so I'm downing every class on my primary haha
in the other categories I mostly enjoy DRG, MCH, AST and BLM as well! The insane rotations and damage output for Dragoon and Black Mage just hit the right spot for my preferred playstyles x)
It really is, and I'd say the devs encouraging players to partake more in their own headcanons and original stories just makes it all the better- I don't currently have any pictures of my character on my laptop, but maybe I'll post something later for my Viera boy aha

How've you been enjoying the story so far? :D
I couldn't help but pog and think specifically of xiv at the new ancient today. I know aether as a concept and word has long existed before this silly bideo game but my word association is busted lol
I couldn't help but pog and think specifically of xiv at the new ancient today. I know aether as a concept and word has long existed before this silly bideo game but my word association is busted lol
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
Absolutely addicted to FFXIV. Dragoon main, though I go back and forth between that and Reaper a lot lately. Mount hoarder... housing decor addict... Planning on getting the Archon symbol as a tattoo at some point! I'm a late entrant, I only started playing in 2020 when Playstation had the base game up for free during their lockdown video game promotion. Found out my best friend played it... and several of his friends played it.... next thing I know they're pulling me into their guild and now they call me "Guild Mom," LOL. Now we have weekly "Fam Nights" where we all get together and do stuff. I think tonight we're going back into Orthos again. I also recently finished an art piece that I'm super proud of, my WoL and her pet corgi, Bandit. I framed it and put it in my studio by my FF7 nerd wall lol.... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucxdFnd.jpg[/img][/center]
Absolutely addicted to FFXIV. Dragoon main, though I go back and forth between that and Reaper a lot lately. Mount hoarder... housing decor addict... Planning on getting the Archon symbol as a tattoo at some point!

I'm a late entrant, I only started playing in 2020 when Playstation had the base game up for free during their lockdown video game promotion. Found out my best friend played it... and several of his friends played it.... next thing I know they're pulling me into their guild and now they call me "Guild Mom," LOL. Now we have weekly "Fam Nights" where we all get together and do stuff. I think tonight we're going back into Orthos again.

I also recently finished an art piece that I'm super proud of, my WoL and her pet corgi, Bandit. I framed it and put it in my studio by my FF7 nerd wall lol....
ucxdFnd.jpg
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
Oh dang, look at all these people! I love seeing a community for one of my favorite games, on another place!

I'm a Bard main, and I like collecting music but also minions and mounts. I started back when Heavensward ended and before Stormblood began. It's nice to see everyone here, and if y'all are ever in Aether, that'd be kinda cool too!

I can't believe it took me this long to find this thread, but I'm happy to have found it nontheless!
Oh dang, look at all these people! I love seeing a community for one of my favorite games, on another place!

I'm a Bard main, and I like collecting music but also minions and mounts. I started back when Heavensward ended and before Stormblood began. It's nice to see everyone here, and if y'all are ever in Aether, that'd be kinda cool too!

I can't believe it took me this long to find this thread, but I'm happy to have found it nontheless!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11