Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Final Fantasy XIV, Anyone?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
my new ffxiv related hyperfixation is rigging the character models to do the fortnite default dance
my new ffxiv related hyperfixation is rigging the character models to do the fortnite default dance
arcanist.png
Oh yo!! Good to see some XIV in this world of colorful dragons!! I'm a newbie myself but by some months rather than weeks. I'm at that anxious-newbie point where I've just been doing DPS (monk life) and really nervous to try tanking or healing. I've been trying to work up the nerve to start!

Either way though, its super cool to see people here who play!
Oh yo!! Good to see some XIV in this world of colorful dragons!! I'm a newbie myself but by some months rather than weeks. I'm at that anxious-newbie point where I've just been doing DPS (monk life) and really nervous to try tanking or healing. I've been trying to work up the nerve to start!

FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
[quote name="Novy" date="2022-12-15 18:30:00" ] Oh yo!! Good to see some XIV in this world of colorful dragons!! I'm a newbie myself but by some months rather than weeks. I'm at that anxious-newbie point where I've just been doing DPS (monk life) and really nervous to try tanking or healing. I've been trying to work up the nerve to start! Either way though, its super cool to see people here who play! [/quote] BAHA I UNDERSTAND LMAO I haven't been able to start tanking/healing yet ive been playing since late 2019/early 2020- I've been maining dancer cuz big damage very ez but my dancer build (jewelery, materia, etc.) is freaking stacked XD
Novy wrote on 2022-12-15 18:30:00:

BAHA I UNDERSTAND LMAO
I haven't been able to start tanking/healing yet ive been playing since late 2019/early 2020-
I've been maining dancer cuz big damage very ez
but my dancer build (jewelery, materia, etc.) is freaking stacked
XD
arcanist.png
[quote name=magidragon360] I haven't been able to start tanking/healing yet ive been playing since late 2019/early 2020- I've been maining dancer cuz big damage very ez [/quote] [i]Yes thank you I'm not alone here!![/i] I can't help it I love looking at the big damage numbers its so fun!! Speaking of I always have such fond memories of playing with dancers in my dungeon groups because they often pick me as a dance partner and I'm just like always surprised every time and I love the buffs! Thank you for being one, you guys definitely make my duty runs more fun!
magidragon360 wrote:
I haven't been able to start tanking/healing yet ive been playing since late 2019/early 2020-
I've been maining dancer cuz big damage very ez

Yes thank you I'm not alone here!! I can't help it I love looking at the big damage numbers its so fun!!

Speaking of I always have such fond memories of playing with dancers in my dungeon groups because they often pick me as a dance partner and I'm just like always surprised every time and I love the buffs! Thank you for being one, you guys definitely make my duty runs more fun!
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
Ofc >:D
that's waht we're here for mwahahaha
free peloton/buff dispensers
Ofc >:D
that's waht we're here for mwahahaha
free peloton/buff dispensers
arcanist.png
I unlocked RPR today, and I love having a cute pastel glam while playing The Edgy DPS Job™, lol [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/947314483783671838/1053078565207421050/2022-12-15_1.png[/img] [s]would've gotten crescent moon slippers for this glam because i just think they're cute, but WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY LIKE 1M GIL FOR A PAIR OF SLIPPERS[/s]
I unlocked RPR today, and

I love having a cute pastel glam while playing The Edgy DPS Job™, lol
2022-12-15_1.png
would've gotten crescent moon slippers for this glam because i just think they're cute, but WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY LIKE 1M GIL FOR A PAIR OF SLIPPERS
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="magidragon360" date="2022-12-15 09:21:15" ] my new ffxiv related hyperfixation is rigging the character models to do the fortnite default dance [/quote] pfffffff, xD I love this sm
magidragon360 wrote on 2022-12-15 09:21:15:
pfffffff, xD

I love this sm
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
XD
XD
arcanist.png
thancred is next.
thancred is next.
arcanist.png
[quote name="Novy" date="2022-12-15 18:30:00" ] I'm at that anxious-newbie point where I've just been doing DPS (monk life) and really nervous to try tanking or healing. I've been trying to work up the nerve to start! [/quote] i love tanking/healing so if anyone wants to practice support jobs i would totally be willing to help :)
Novy wrote on 2022-12-15 18:30:00:
I'm at that anxious-newbie point where I've just been doing DPS (monk life) and really nervous to try tanking or healing. I've been trying to work up the nerve to start!

i love tanking/healing so if anyone wants to practice support jobs i would totally be willing to help :)
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11