Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 201 202
Bruh you’re telling me they updated the game yet the bigger issues with connection still aren’t fixed? Lame
Bruh you’re telling me they updated the game yet the bigger issues with connection still aren’t fixed? Lame
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Sr has been fine for me but tw connection has been absolutely horrible tonight
Sr has been fine for me but tw connection has been absolutely horrible tonight
BigShotModelS3.png
Definitely having more Connection errors than normal. I've even lost connection with a game once or twice, checked my wifi (which was fine and working) and I was so confused.
Definitely having more Connection errors than normal. I've even lost connection with a game once or twice, checked my wifi (which was fine and working) and I was so confused.
I am getting Tilted without the Towers because of these disconnects. Always when I'm picking up a win or getting close to making a win streak, I get errored.
I am getting Tilted without the Towers because of these disconnects. Always when I'm picking up a win or getting close to making a win streak, I get errored.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
I'm not having many issues, but, on a minor note: For undertale fans, au remixes using megalovania are being false striked again.

But back on topic: I'm only seeing other people disconnect, ever since my first error, I haven't been getting hit by the DC hammer. I wonder if the issue is in other regions? America seems perfectly fine...don't wanna jinx it though.
I'm not having many issues, but, on a minor note: For undertale fans, au remixes using megalovania are being false striked again.

But back on topic: I'm only seeing other people disconnect, ever since my first error, I haven't been getting hit by the DC hammer. I wonder if the issue is in other regions? America seems perfectly fine...don't wanna jinx it though.
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
I’ve not had a lot of issues with myself DCing but there’s still either people DCing at the start of games, in the middle of them, or the lobbies saying “not enough players” or “one or more people disconnected”. Granted I haven’t been on much because I’ve been playing a lot of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but I feel like even without being on as much I’m noticing the connection issues

Also @Seriphynna A lot of us are from the US and are still having connection issues, so it seems to be just an overall game issue
I’ve not had a lot of issues with myself DCing but there’s still either people DCing at the start of games, in the middle of them, or the lobbies saying “not enough players” or “one or more people disconnected”. Granted I haven’t been on much because I’ve been playing a lot of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but I feel like even without being on as much I’m noticing the connection issues

Also @Seriphynna A lot of us are from the US and are still having connection issues, so it seems to be just an overall game issue
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Yeah, honestly- while I haven't been getting dc'ed personally, I've definitely seen others get dc'ed. I think the peer to peer system is likely the root issue. You can't really fix peer to peer. But we all know nintendo won't put in the effort for dedicated servers...on top of this game being rushed..

Looking at scarlet/violet save deletion bug from DLC-
Yeah, honestly- while I haven't been getting dc'ed personally, I've definitely seen others get dc'ed. I think the peer to peer system is likely the root issue. You can't really fix peer to peer. But we all know nintendo won't put in the effort for dedicated servers...on top of this game being rushed..

Looking at scarlet/violet save deletion bug from DLC-
VzoJada.png
Game seems to be working fine for me again, except for some really intense egg lag sometimes.

Edit: Nevermind.
Game seems to be working fine for me again, except for some really intense egg lag sometimes.

Edit: Nevermind.
I'm here to ask: Are people still having issues? If so, rip the fresh season catalogue for everyone here- T-T
I'm here to ask: Are people still having issues? If so, rip the fresh season catalogue for everyone here- T-T
VzoJada.png
@Seriphynna

Played a few rounds in the morning, it went perfectly fine. Once someone had a disconnect, but other than that, nothing unusual.
@Seriphynna

Played a few rounds in the morning, it went perfectly fine. Once someone had a disconnect, but other than that, nothing unusual.
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 201 202