Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 206 207
@PlaguePlush

Just looked it up, and I'll definitely get further into it in the future. That's exactly my jam. I like dark stories.

If you get into writing, I'd offer myself as a beta reader, if you're interested. I'm not perfect at everything either (and not a native speaker of English), but I can surely try. Some of my stories are mildly popular on AO3, so I must be doing something right.

As for getting through writers block, I find doing something every day helps a lot. It could be as little as a sentence, editing, or even just research. Sometimes, it absolutely will get you into writing more. But even if not, it's still progress.

@BlueberryBlast

I love them. Very cute.
@PlaguePlush

Just looked it up, and I'll definitely get further into it in the future. That's exactly my jam. I like dark stories.

If you get into writing, I'd offer myself as a beta reader, if you're interested. I'm not perfect at everything either (and not a native speaker of English), but I can surely try. Some of my stories are mildly popular on AO3, so I must be doing something right.

As for getting through writers block, I find doing something every day helps a lot. It could be as little as a sentence, editing, or even just research. Sometimes, it absolutely will get you into writing more. But even if not, it's still progress.

@BlueberryBlast

I love them. Very cute.
i need to pick between my two loves. big fishy, or watching shiver lose.
i need to pick between my two loves. big fishy, or watching shiver lose.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
@PlaguePlush

I like what you've got so far! Sanitization/Reverse sanitization has always been a fun theme to explore. Despite being a native English speaker, I'm absolutely horrible with grammar and structure and all that good stuff. But I love hearing about ocs/aus/etc so if you ever want to bounce ideas around or anything I wouldn't mind helping

@BlueberryBlast

I love Anarchy's design. I forgot what the shirt is called but combining that with the Pearlescent Kicks looks a lot better than I would've thought :o
@PlaguePlush

I like what you've got so far! Sanitization/Reverse sanitization has always been a fun theme to explore. Despite being a native English speaker, I'm absolutely horrible with grammar and structure and all that good stuff. But I love hearing about ocs/aus/etc so if you ever want to bounce ideas around or anything I wouldn't mind helping

@BlueberryBlast

I love Anarchy's design. I forgot what the shirt is called but combining that with the Pearlescent Kicks looks a lot better than I would've thought :o
BigShotModelS3.png
[quote name="Teal0ctober" date="2023-03-16 10:38:38" ] Regarding the fest, I'm not super interested in cryptids so I don't have strong feelings for any team. I think aliens are the most likely to exist in the traditional sense, but I'm not a fan at all of the generic design used in the art haha. Pretty sure my friends are leaning toward Nessie right now, so that's what I'll probably pick [/quote] Talked about this on Discord already but yeah I agree. They're just stories of creatures that mysteriously live in places, and I think there's just more interesting creatures iin fantasy. I'm also not a fan of generic aliens (aka Little Green Men)
Teal0ctober wrote on 2023-03-16 10:38:38:
Regarding the fest, I'm not super interested in cryptids so I don't have strong feelings for any team. I think aliens are the most likely to exist in the traditional sense, but I'm not a fan at all of the generic design used in the art haha. Pretty sure my friends are leaning toward Nessie right now, so that's what I'll probably pick

Talked about this on Discord already but yeah I agree. They're just stories of creatures that mysteriously live in places, and I think there's just more interesting creatures iin fantasy. I'm also not a fan of generic aliens (aka Little Green Men)
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
[quote name="Polyglottos" date="2023-03-16 17:35:15" ] [quote name="Teal0ctober" date="2023-03-16 10:38:38" ] Regarding the fest, I'm not super interested in cryptids so I don't have strong feelings for any team. I think aliens are the most likely to exist in the traditional sense, but I'm not a fan at all of the generic design used in the art haha. Pretty sure my friends are leaning toward Nessie right now, so that's what I'll probably pick [/quote] Talked about this on Discord already but yeah I agree. They're just stories of creatures that mysteriously live in places, and I think there's just more interesting creatures iin fantasy. I'm also not a fan of generic aliens (aka Little Green Men) [/quote] It's so weird because the first and third teams are specific creatures while the middle team is so general. I wish it was something slightly different but with the same idea in mind, like sea monsters vs aliens vs... okay I don't actually know for this one. But yeah it just feels weird to me Also as funny as the unexpected white chocolate sweep was last fest, I'm hoping the winner is one of the less popular teams this time around
Polyglottos wrote on 2023-03-16 17:35:15:
Teal0ctober wrote on 2023-03-16 10:38:38:
Regarding the fest, I'm not super interested in cryptids so I don't have strong feelings for any team. I think aliens are the most likely to exist in the traditional sense, but I'm not a fan at all of the generic design used in the art haha. Pretty sure my friends are leaning toward Nessie right now, so that's what I'll probably pick

Talked about this on Discord already but yeah I agree. They're just stories of creatures that mysteriously live in places, and I think there's just more interesting creatures iin fantasy. I'm also not a fan of generic aliens (aka Little Green Men)

It's so weird because the first and third teams are specific creatures while the middle team is so general. I wish it was something slightly different but with the same idea in mind, like sea monsters vs aliens vs... okay I don't actually know for this one. But yeah it just feels weird to me

Also as funny as the unexpected white chocolate sweep was last fest, I'm hoping the winner is one of the less popular teams this time around
BigShotModelS3.png
SO... Thought of an oc for the Sanitized AU, an odd-looking Inktoling who still needs a name that's close to sounding like or close to being spelt like Carlos since he's gonna be based off of an already existing oc of mine. Thinking that he "helps" the agents with trying to find a cure for S, Hover, and others affected. Only thing he does is lead them on a wild goose chase once or twice as he finds it fun that they'd follow every word he says just to save a couple of small inklings.
SO... Thought of an oc for the Sanitized AU, an odd-looking Inktoling who still needs a name that's close to sounding like or close to being spelt like Carlos since he's gonna be based off of an already existing oc of mine. Thinking that he "helps" the agents with trying to find a cure for S, Hover, and others affected. Only thing he does is lead them on a wild goose chase once or twice as he finds it fun that they'd follow every word he says just to save a couple of small inklings.
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
Anyone else's connection gotten worse after the update?

I like the current Salmon Run rotation. Everything's pretty good. And yet, I dropped from Profresh +1 to Go-getter. Why? Just once I have managed to get past the third wave. Other than that, there was always a connection error in the third wave. And I didn't even manage to get to 1200 at this point.

Why did I keep trying? Because I keep having the feeling of ',well, look, it's working now'. It's not. It's really not.
Not looking forward to having to recover from that drop.

I like the current Salmon Run rotation. Everything's pretty good. And yet, I dropped from Profresh +1 to Go-getter. Why? Just once I have managed to get past the third wave. Other than that, there was always a connection error in the third wave. And I didn't even manage to get to 1200 at this point.

Why did I keep trying? Because I keep having the feeling of ',well, look, it's working now'. It's not. It's really not.
Not looking forward to having to recover from that drop.
My connection started off really strong yesterday. My friend and I were joking about how we hadn't been disconnected from any lobbies yet, and we totally jinxed it. Right after that we'd keep getting booted from lobbies for 4+ rounds in a row and when we finally got in, we had a lot of lag and disconnects. It was rough
My connection started off really strong yesterday. My friend and I were joking about how we hadn't been disconnected from any lobbies yet, and we totally jinxed it. Right after that we'd keep getting booted from lobbies for 4+ rounds in a row and when we finally got in, we had a lot of lag and disconnects. It was rough
BigShotModelS3.png
So Roblox now has octoling hairstyles! They go by the name of "Curled upper-cups tentacle"
So Roblox now has octoling hairstyles! They go by the name of "Curled upper-cups tentacle"
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
im late but ayy splatfest, going team nessie because big funny fish,,, also, so hyped to see callie and marie perform after so long and i cant wait to hear the new city of colour cover!! [quote name="Xionahri" date="2023-03-17 05:53:13" ] Anyone else's connection gotten worse after the update? [/quote] ive had a lot of games recently with more people disconnecting and whenever i try to queue for salmon run i get communication errors all the time, its literally unplayable
im late but ayy splatfest, going team nessie because big funny fish,,, also, so hyped to see callie and marie perform after so long and i cant wait to hear the new city of colour cover!!

Xionahri wrote on 2023-03-17 05:53:13:
ive had a lot of games recently with more people disconnecting and whenever i try to queue for salmon run i get communication errors all the time, its literally unplayable
DtBIuzC.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 206 207