Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 205 206
@Seriphynna

Alright, since having a place for voicechat may help. Still, I'd encourage all cool stuff that happens over there also get posted on the forum.
@Seriphynna

Alright, since having a place for voicechat may help. Still, I'd encourage all cool stuff that happens over there also get posted on the forum.
@Xionahri Got it, that'll be my rules. It's a private server, and I put the link in my reply so.

To everyone here who uses discord, feel free to join in! I have two trusted people helping me since I don't have a computer-
@Xionahri Got it, that'll be my rules. It's a private server, and I put the link in my reply so.

To everyone here who uses discord, feel free to join in! I have two trusted people helping me since I don't have a computer-
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
@Seriphynna

I just put the link to it in the resource section.

Edit: Also, I might hop in eventually someday if voicechat is necessary (need to get a good mic for my PC first anyway), but, well, I won't frequent it.
@Seriphynna

I just put the link to it in the resource section.

Edit: Also, I might hop in eventually someday if voicechat is necessary (need to get a good mic for my PC first anyway), but, well, I won't frequent it.
@Xionahri That's not an issue to be honest!
@Xionahri That's not an issue to be honest!
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
Well, we got new dragons now that are fitting in all categories. Long reptile, alien, fluffy. Absolutely perfect.

I think I'll hatch mine on April's Fools, during the Splatfest. Hopefully one or both will have good colours for a Splatoon fandragon.
Well, we got new dragons now that are fitting in all categories. Long reptile, alien, fluffy. Absolutely perfect.

I think I'll hatch mine on April's Fools, during the Splatfest. Hopefully one or both will have good colours for a Splatoon fandragon.
The fact Team Alien has a similar ink color to Arcane's eye colors is kinda crazy ngl
The fact Team Alien has a similar ink color to Arcane's eye colors is kinda crazy ngl
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
I definitely know what dragon to use for a fandragon of this fest, just gotta figure out a name for it...
I definitely know what dragon to use for a fandragon of this fest, just gotta figure out a name for it...
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84927931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849280/84927931_350.png[/img][/url] So I didn't hatch her, but when going to sell one of my Aether hatches I found this little lady. Doesn't she look like Dedfish? I had to snatch her up. Would anybody like to help me out with her first 2 genes? I think I'll leave the third gene basic.
84927931_350.png

So I didn't hatch her, but when going to sell one of my Aether hatches I found this little lady. Doesn't she look like Dedfish? I had to snatch her up. Would anybody like to help me out with her first 2 genes? I think I'll leave the third gene basic.
She does!!
She does!!
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
@WishGraanted

That's her. That's definitely her. What genes are you planning?
@WishGraanted

That's her. That's definitely her. What genes are you planning?
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 205 206