Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibden pain
1 2 3 4
All I have left is the skydancer scroll, and of course I could buy it easily, but with how many skydancer projects I have, I keep putting it off. At this point (especially with the tundra breedchanges and obelisk breedchanges that have gone on discount recently), I’ll just wait until the scroll goes on flash sale and hopefully I won’t have blown all my money right before then. I have managed to sacrifice all my eggs needed plus the boss fam slot, and it almost seems like I get more eggs now that I’m done? If that helps any with giving an incentive
All I have left is the skydancer scroll, and of course I could buy it easily, but with how many skydancer projects I have, I keep putting it off. At this point (especially with the tundra breedchanges and obelisk breedchanges that have gone on discount recently), I’ll just wait until the scroll goes on flash sale and hopefully I won’t have blown all my money right before then. I have managed to sacrifice all my eggs needed plus the boss fam slot, and it almost seems like I get more eggs now that I’m done? If that helps any with giving an incentive
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
This is why I'm saving my random egg drops
This is why I'm saving my random egg drops
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
Ough, that is a pain, im currently dealing with the pain of having everything unlocked and not wanting to spend gems on the hib den slots
Ough, that is a pain, im currently dealing with the pain of having everything unlocked and not wanting to spend gems on the hib den slots
My first instinct was to complain that the pain only gets real when you have 0 slots to unlock, but then I read the replies and I see a lot of people said it already. Good to know I'm not the only one.
My first instinct was to complain that the pain only gets real when you have 0 slots to unlock, but then I read the replies and I see a lot of people said it already. Good to know I'm not the only one.
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
I’m edging toward this right now… oh, the future pain for future me!!
I’m edging toward this right now… oh, the future pain for future me!!
Haha, I feel this! xD
This is why all my gathering turns are going into scavenging at the moment- I've had pretty good luck getting eggs so far at least! I got a water egg yesterday after only about a week of grinding :')
Haha, I feel this! xD
This is why all my gathering turns are going into scavenging at the moment- I've had pretty good luck getting eggs so far at least! I got a water egg yesterday after only about a week of grinding :')
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
I'm the type of person who just chuck eggs into the vault without second thoughts. Those egg slots are some of the easiest slots for me.

As for genes, I still need to buy them, which I'll try to do that in advance with dom discount.
I'm the type of person who just chuck eggs into the vault without second thoughts. Those egg slots are some of the easiest slots for me.

As for genes, I still need to buy them, which I'll try to do that in advance with dom discount.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
I was there at one point.

Now I am left with only the boss fam task and the gem slots. I would like more tasks to do.
I was there at one point.

Now I am left with only the boss fam task and the gem slots. I would like more tasks to do.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
1 2 3 4