Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibden pain
1 2 3 4
I think I paid around 450G for my Hydra, so wait until they dip a little!
I think I paid around 450G for my Hydra, so wait until they dip a little!
If you get a bunch of eggs during notn, you can sell them and buy the right kind of egg for usually around the same cost. Might have to wait a little after the event for prices to settle but it works for me!
If you get a bunch of eggs during notn, you can sell them and buy the right kind of egg for usually around the same cost. Might have to wait a little after the event for prices to settle but it works for me!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
[quote name="TheAlchemist" date="2023-03-16 07:07:35" ] If you get a bunch of eggs during notn, you can sell them and buy the right kind of egg for usually around the same cost. Might have to wait a little after the event for prices to settle but it works for me! [/quote] What I did. Shhh, don't tell the lifehack!
TheAlchemist wrote on 2023-03-16 07:07:35:
What I did. Shhh, don't tell the lifehack!
I know the feeling, I only have 38 tasks left and 7 of my current tasks are scrolls. I am eagerly awaiting the next Arcane dominance
I know the feeling, I only have 38 tasks left and 7 of my current tasks are scrolls. I am eagerly awaiting the next Arcane dominance
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I've been lucky with egg drops in coli and traded for the ones I didn't have, so now I only have the fire egg left. Haven't been able to bring myself to buy it and end my egglock lol. The gene scrolls I buy from a dom shop whenever I have some extra treasure...
I've been lucky with egg drops in coli and traded for the ones I didn't have, so now I only have the fire egg left. Haven't been able to bring myself to buy it and end my egglock lol. The gene scrolls I buy from a dom shop whenever I have some extra treasure...
2OTuj7X.png
I made the great egg sacrifice about a year ago and unlocked 56 new slots in one big swoop [img]https://i.imgur.com/bmG709z.png[/img] It's sad denying all those little bundles of potential their chance to hatch into something great, but never being able to make progress on den slots would bother me forever.
I made the great egg sacrifice about a year ago and unlocked 56 new slots in one big swoop
bmG709z.png
It's sad denying all those little bundles of potential their chance to hatch into something great, but never being able to make progress on den slots would bother me forever.
[quote name="StarWraith" date="2023-03-16 06:24:53" ] It's like a bandaid... just suck it up and rip it off. There will be more eggs. [/quote] Truer words were never spoken. I haven't gotten to all my egg hibden tasks, but I've paid up some of them, and even found another Plague egg after getting that slot. There are always more eggs.
StarWraith wrote on 2023-03-16 06:24:53:
It's like a bandaid... just suck it up and rip it off. There will be more eggs.
Truer words were never spoken. I haven't gotten to all my egg hibden tasks, but I've paid up some of them, and even found another Plague egg after getting that slot. There are always more eggs.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
This happened to me with genes, its the worst!! Big money...
This happened to me with genes, its the worst!! Big money...

75JySJB.pngbWeLCqf.pngjI9KbMj.png6Ef6hwD.pngcaNmJrr.pngJ7D1quC.png
The only tasks I have left are eggs, a water rune and the boss fight. Yeah, that's The Pain :')
The only tasks I have left are eggs, a water rune and the boss fight. Yeah, that's The Pain :')
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
I will dream like the God and suffer like all the dead children (c) Nightwish
Just a fairy cat.
I feel you, I'm currently gene locked on most of mine.
I feel you, I'm currently gene locked on most of mine.
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
1 2 3 4