Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 121 122
I recently hurt myself with another dumb way:

I was watching youtube this week, and it was cute animal vids. Pet rats, puppies, cuddly guinea pigs, hamsters that just woke up... and so on. After that my brain somehow overloaded with happy thoughts and emotions and I popcorned - like, when some animals (ex. guinea pigs) happy, they twist their body while jumping right? idk why but I did the same thing. And collapsed on my plastic basket. Got scratches from that c':
I recently hurt myself with another dumb way:

I was watching youtube this week, and it was cute animal vids. Pet rats, puppies, cuddly guinea pigs, hamsters that just woke up... and so on. After that my brain somehow overloaded with happy thoughts and emotions and I popcorned - like, when some animals (ex. guinea pigs) happy, they twist their body while jumping right? idk why but I did the same thing. And collapsed on my plastic basket. Got scratches from that c':
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Once I was doing my little skip around the house to daydream, and I banged my head against the bedframe
Once I was doing my little skip around the house to daydream, and I banged my head against the bedframe
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
TW//a bit graphic, i won't explain it in detail but you could probably infer what happened

when i was little, my family was coming back from getting groceries. as someone walked inside, the door was still open and i noticed my step mom was on her way inside with more groceries. i thought i would be nice and hold the door open for her.

now, this door was one of those glass outer doors, metal frame, closed on its own of course. the genius i was decided to stick my finger behind the door (the part where it connects to the wall) to hold it open. this resulted in... crying and screaming and quite a bit of blood. to this day it still makes me super uncomfortable. somehow my finger was alright, i just had it put under cold water then had a bandaid put on it.
TW//a bit graphic, i won't explain it in detail but you could probably infer what happened

when i was little, my family was coming back from getting groceries. as someone walked inside, the door was still open and i noticed my step mom was on her way inside with more groceries. i thought i would be nice and hold the door open for her.

now, this door was one of those glass outer doors, metal frame, closed on its own of course. the genius i was decided to stick my finger behind the door (the part where it connects to the wall) to hold it open. this resulted in... crying and screaming and quite a bit of blood. to this day it still makes me super uncomfortable. somehow my finger was alright, i just had it put under cold water then had a bandaid put on it.
Um...My arms, wrists, and hands became sore from drawing in the same position for hours...

I also for a little bit couldn't straighten my arms out XD
Um...My arms, wrists, and hands became sore from drawing in the same position for hours...

I also for a little bit couldn't straighten my arms out XD
Untitled_Artwork.png
Several months ago I burned off a lot of the lining off the inside of my mouth by eating a pizza bagel bite fresh from the microwave because I have no common sense when I’m hungry.
Worth it, even if my mouth was super sensitive for the next month.
Several months ago I burned off a lot of the lining off the inside of my mouth by eating a pizza bagel bite fresh from the microwave because I have no common sense when I’m hungry.
Worth it, even if my mouth was super sensitive for the next month.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
oh boy ive got hurt more in the last month than i have in the previous 4 years combined. anyways
  • wearing edgy platform boots with buckles and zippers aplenty. was very hungry and thinking about hamburger and not paying attention to the ground. fell down the concrete and metal stairs. still thinking about borger
  • was cleaning my lizard's cage and went to grab her and put her in the holding bin. forgot to wake her up first. she got spooked and bit my finger. the nail is still cracked
  • forgot that just because the glue gun is OFF does not mean it is COOL. accidentally leaned too far forwards while reaching for something and my wrist ended up directly on the nozzle. it was so hot that it didnt even feel like heat, just like being pricked with a sewing needle, which i assumed was what happened. until i got up, looked down, realized how muck i forked up and proceeded to feel the heat of a thousand suns
  • finally got borger. ate too much borger. tummy hurts. boyfriend was not awake to comfort me.
oh boy ive got hurt more in the last month than i have in the previous 4 years combined. anyways
  • wearing edgy platform boots with buckles and zippers aplenty. was very hungry and thinking about hamburger and not paying attention to the ground. fell down the concrete and metal stairs. still thinking about borger
  • was cleaning my lizard's cage and went to grab her and put her in the holding bin. forgot to wake her up first. she got spooked and bit my finger. the nail is still cracked
  • forgot that just because the glue gun is OFF does not mean it is COOL. accidentally leaned too far forwards while reaching for something and my wrist ended up directly on the nozzle. it was so hot that it didnt even feel like heat, just like being pricked with a sewing needle, which i assumed was what happened. until i got up, looked down, realized how muck i forked up and proceeded to feel the heat of a thousand suns
  • finally got borger. ate too much borger. tummy hurts. boyfriend was not awake to comfort me.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Slipped on a slippery rock and bruised (and maybe broke) my tailbone
Slipped on a slippery rock and bruised (and maybe broke) my tailbone
Gbwcg3q.png
bYt72YT.png
cutkr0S.png
tqGkHih.png
FvfV2kD.png ll0CfnD.png
So like.. this has to be the dumbest by far because I didn't even do anything.

I just like.. went to bed, then guess what? Next thing I know, when I wake up, there's a bruise on my index finger?? Well, not really a bruise but more like a scar (actually, two small ones.. uh..). Man, I even slept correctly that time...
So like.. this has to be the dumbest by far because I didn't even do anything.

I just like.. went to bed, then guess what? Next thing I know, when I wake up, there's a bruise on my index finger?? Well, not really a bruise but more like a scar (actually, two small ones.. uh..). Man, I even slept correctly that time...
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
I tried to turn on my bike with only one hand on the handlebars. (I was biking in a circle in an empty elementary school parking lot).
I tried to turn on my bike with only one hand on the handlebars. (I was biking in a circle in an empty elementary school parking lot).
6Wa6tbA.png WKtl2lb.pngvRLqVto.png
not really myself but i've always been bad at sports and picked on, so as a child, one of my classmates threw a dodgeball at my face while we were playing during gym class and it actually tore one of my eyes. it hurt really bad and i was blind for a while in that eye. i recovered after a while of wearing an eye patch, going to eye doctors, and taking eye drops, but i still have a scar on that eyeball that impacts my vision
not really myself but i've always been bad at sports and picked on, so as a child, one of my classmates threw a dodgeball at my face while we were playing during gym class and it actually tore one of my eyes. it hurt really bad and i was blind for a while in that eye. i recovered after a while of wearing an eye patch, going to eye doctors, and taking eye drops, but i still have a scar on that eyeball that impacts my vision
lily, she/her, 22
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 121 122