Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst Film You Ever Watched
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Marmaduke.

I dont know what possessed me to watch the movie after Danny Gonzalez reviewed it and said it was bad.

I legitamently wanted to bleach out my brain after that :/
Marmaduke.

I dont know what possessed me to watch the movie after Danny Gonzalez reviewed it and said it was bad.

I legitamently wanted to bleach out my brain after that :/
Watched a film called Holiday In Handcuffs expecting smth that was a slightly unhinged hallmark movie for a discord movie night and walked out of the VC a changed man. It was like, fun but its. So bad, and the main premise is not the only thing I raised an eyebrow at. Also watched a B movie called Velocipastor... But I actually loved that film and it was like, self aware, so. [Def give it a watch if you want to watch a good comedy. It gets even better if you watch it with friends.]

In terms of bad films I outright hated... I regret letting a former friend talk me into watching the twilight flims. Got viscerally uncomfortable when the weird vampire childbirth thing happened and I legit could not finish the rest of the franchise. Didn't care much for The Conjuring either, really corny and didn't rlly care for it.
Also watched this film called Conquest, and while it was interesting aesthetically it felt like absolutely nothing happened and I straight up couldn't finish it. Might give it another shot though, something rlly drives me to strange films like it.
Watched a film called Holiday In Handcuffs expecting smth that was a slightly unhinged hallmark movie for a discord movie night and walked out of the VC a changed man. It was like, fun but its. So bad, and the main premise is not the only thing I raised an eyebrow at. Also watched a B movie called Velocipastor... But I actually loved that film and it was like, self aware, so. [Def give it a watch if you want to watch a good comedy. It gets even better if you watch it with friends.]

In terms of bad films I outright hated... I regret letting a former friend talk me into watching the twilight flims. Got viscerally uncomfortable when the weird vampire childbirth thing happened and I legit could not finish the rest of the franchise. Didn't care much for The Conjuring either, really corny and didn't rlly care for it.
Also watched this film called Conquest, and while it was interesting aesthetically it felt like absolutely nothing happened and I straight up couldn't finish it. Might give it another shot though, something rlly drives me to strange films like it.
jzx6ljT.gif
he/it
Shop
......Peach time.
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2023-01-21 14:14:15" ] Cloudy with a chance of meatballs... [/quote] I agree, it was so bizarre.. It deviated a lot from the book, though I guess if a movie actually tried to make something closer to the book it'd probably end up being a horror movie (even as cartoony CGI it had some horrific moments..) It's one of those books that doesn't have enough plot to be stretched into a movie, and there's something about the book being still pictures that just can't be recreated with things in actual motion.
Tanganika wrote on 2023-01-21 14:14:15:
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs...
I agree, it was so bizarre..

It deviated a lot from the book, though I guess if a movie actually tried to make something closer to the book it'd probably end up being a horror movie (even as cartoony CGI it had some horrific moments..)
It's one of those books that doesn't have enough plot to be stretched into a movie, and there's something about the book being still pictures that just can't be recreated with things in actual motion.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
The Dragonslayer movie. When I looked it up it seemed popular but man... never again.
The Dragonslayer movie. When I looked it up it seemed popular but man... never again.
Has to be Next Gen Netflix.
I have watched that four times because I want to show my friends how bad it is and how much I hate it. Every time my hatred grew and grew towards this movie.
Has to be Next Gen Netflix.
I have watched that four times because I want to show my friends how bad it is and how much I hate it. Every time my hatred grew and grew towards this movie.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Honestly I think MCU Morbius is probably the worst, it's bad looking and kinda cheesy to me.
Either that or possibly every Sharknado movie I've ever seen.
Honestly I think MCU Morbius is probably the worst, it's bad looking and kinda cheesy to me.
Either that or possibly every Sharknado movie I've ever seen.
Divider (Harpy City scene)
Bolívar El Héroe is definitely, on an objective level, absolutely terrible. I’m going to be honest though, I really enjoy it (especially if watching it with a group of people). It’s just this… bizarre retelling/recreation of Bolivian history but everyone has turned into a neon-haired anime person?? Tons of wonky editing, weird visuals, very crunchy audio. There are lots of crazy scenes that come out of nowhere. Unfortunately, I have not found any English versions of it and I know zero Spanish. It definitely changes how I view the film, but I think it’s still entertaining without knowing the language. It’s great as an ironic watch, but I will warn anyone reading that it does get decently violent and centers primarily around war. Go in at your own risk.

(Also before writing this post I decided to do a little bit of research… apparently it aired in theaters?! I can’t imagine watching it in a theater. I think I would cry, laughing)

Absolutely atrocious movie, but a great time.
Bolívar El Héroe is definitely, on an objective level, absolutely terrible. I’m going to be honest though, I really enjoy it (especially if watching it with a group of people). It’s just this… bizarre retelling/recreation of Bolivian history but everyone has turned into a neon-haired anime person?? Tons of wonky editing, weird visuals, very crunchy audio. There are lots of crazy scenes that come out of nowhere. Unfortunately, I have not found any English versions of it and I know zero Spanish. It definitely changes how I view the film, but I think it’s still entertaining without knowing the language. It’s great as an ironic watch, but I will warn anyone reading that it does get decently violent and centers primarily around war. Go in at your own risk.

(Also before writing this post I decided to do a little bit of research… apparently it aired in theaters?! I can’t imagine watching it in a theater. I think I would cry, laughing)

Absolutely atrocious movie, but a great time.
zoroark.gif Placeholder lol. haxorus.gif
*clears throat for essay* Leo the Lion. Just... god awful. It's a low-budget Italian film that is clearly a Lion King ripoff with terrible animation and an even worse plotline. Plot summary: Leo is a vegetarian lion who leaves his pride in search of a better life. He meets a heavily pregnant elephant, Savannah, who explains her backstory: she was the wife of King Eli Phant (creative name), but he was captured by poachers. Maximus Elefante (who is voiced by the one and only Matthew Mercer, who said he hated doing it lol), the story's main villain, now wants to marry Savannah and take over the pride. He even does a ripoff scene of Be Prepared that is just terrible and serves no purpose in the story other than to show off how evil he is. Anyways, Leo goes on a journey with Savannah's calves (which are referred to as cubs for some reason? the writers did not do any research, this is the bee movie all over again) to find the "Heart of the Jungle". They get separated from Savannah, so there are two things going on at once: Leo and the journey and Maximus trying to pursue Savannah, who is trying to find Leo and her kids. Too lazy to type the whole thing out, so quick summary of what happens next: basically they all reunite, Leo and Savannah get into an argument, Savannah agrees to marry Maximus, Leo stops him, Maximus gets captured by poachers, and then turns out at the end Leo and Savannah had hybrid lion-elephant babies. Then they have a dance party accompanied by a song about eating your veggies. What a relevant message for the kiddos. The movie is known for its atrocious animation. [img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNTBlMmM0ZDItMWYzMC00MDE1LTlhZGQtM2ZmMzBmMTQyMDUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODU4MjM4MzM@._V1_.jpg[/img] What even is this? Why, Uncle Lope? There was also one time during a fight scene when they reuse a still twice. Talk about lazy animation. This movie was a waste of time to watch lol
*clears throat for essay*

Leo the Lion. Just... god awful. It's a low-budget Italian film that is clearly a Lion King ripoff with terrible animation and an even worse plotline.

Plot summary: Leo is a vegetarian lion who leaves his pride in search of a better life. He meets a heavily pregnant elephant, Savannah, who explains her backstory: she was the wife of King Eli Phant (creative name), but he was captured by poachers. Maximus Elefante (who is voiced by the one and only Matthew Mercer, who said he hated doing it lol), the story's main villain, now wants to marry Savannah and take over the pride. He even does a ripoff scene of Be Prepared that is just terrible and serves no purpose in the story other than to show off how evil he is. Anyways, Leo goes on a journey with Savannah's calves (which are referred to as cubs for some reason? the writers did not do any research, this is the bee movie all over again) to find the "Heart of the Jungle". They get separated from Savannah, so there are two things going on at once: Leo and the journey and Maximus trying to pursue Savannah, who is trying to find Leo and her kids. Too lazy to type the whole thing out, so quick summary of what happens next: basically they all reunite, Leo and Savannah get into an argument, Savannah agrees to marry Maximus, Leo stops him, Maximus gets captured by poachers, and then turns out at the end Leo and Savannah had hybrid lion-elephant babies. Then they have a dance party accompanied by a song about eating your veggies. What a relevant message for the kiddos.

The movie is known for its atrocious animation.

MV5BNTBlMmM0ZDItMWYzMC00MDE1LTlhZGQtM2ZmMzBmMTQyMDUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODU4MjM4MzM@._V1_.jpg

What even is this? Why, Uncle Lope?

There was also one time during a fight scene when they reuse a still twice. Talk about lazy animation.

This movie was a waste of time to watch lol
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
there is no ATLA movie in ba sing sae
the king has invited you to Lake Laogi
there is no ATLA movie in ba sing sae
the king has invited you to Lake Laogi
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
I don't remember its name nor the plot, but it was a "Robots" rip off? I watched it via DVD on an old (relatively to today) TV. It kept my attention, sure, but I almost remember NOTHING about it. Just that it had this very bare-bones artstyle... and there was this one bit about pollution or sth?? Pretty much a fever dream at this point
I don't remember its name nor the plot, but it was a "Robots" rip off? I watched it via DVD on an old (relatively to today) TV. It kept my attention, sure, but I almost remember NOTHING about it. Just that it had this very bare-bones artstyle... and there was this one bit about pollution or sth?? Pretty much a fever dream at this point
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32