Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 649 650
[quote name="MaeDae" date="2023-03-07 01:43:29" ] Blood test soon and then I can finally commence hormone replacement therapy :) [/quote] Good luck! Hoping everything goes smoothly for you. - Y.
MaeDae wrote on 2023-03-07 01:43:29:
Blood test soon and then I can finally commence hormone replacement therapy :)

Good luck! Hoping everything goes smoothly for you.

- Y.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
[quote name="Fact" date="2023-03-06 10:38:10" ] @shydruid Don’t worry about using a label like that! You’re still a lesbian even if you’ve never dated a woman, just as someone is bi even if they have only dated one gender, etc. Labels are based on your perception of self and identity, use whatever you think applies to you. If you think you’re a lesbian, you’re free to call yourself that, even if you happen to change your label in the future, there is nothing wrong with trying to define yourself based on your current understanding It can be hard being queer. I am nonbinary and whilst I am very proud of that, it can cause lots of logistical difficulties for me unfortunately. I can’t guarantee things will be great for you in whatever field you’re going into, but things are progressing (even if they still have some ways to go) and you’ll make it through it, even with challenges. It can be very, very hard, but there’s an amazing community and so many people out there who will support you And yeah, living in a small town can be rough, I wish you the best in that regard! It can be hard to meet people, but I don’t think it’s hopeless, I wish you luck [/quote] As someone who’s been in and out of questioning for a while this is so comforting. Although I’ve never been with a girl I’ve had crushes on women for years and thought I was bi. I’m coming to the conclusion that I’m lesbian, but it’s a confusing process. I can’t be happier that I’m starting the process of self acceptance though [emoji=heart size=1]
Fact wrote on 2023-03-06 10:38:10:
@shydruid
Don’t worry about using a label like that! You’re still a lesbian even if you’ve never dated a woman, just as someone is bi even if they have only dated one gender, etc. Labels are based on your perception of self and identity, use whatever you think applies to you. If you think you’re a lesbian, you’re free to call yourself that, even if you happen to change your label in the future, there is nothing wrong with trying to define yourself based on your current understanding

It can be hard being queer. I am nonbinary and whilst I am very proud of that, it can cause lots of logistical difficulties for me unfortunately. I can’t guarantee things will be great for you in whatever field you’re going into, but things are progressing (even if they still have some ways to go) and you’ll make it through it, even with challenges. It can be very, very hard, but there’s an amazing community and so many people out there who will support you

And yeah, living in a small town can be rough, I wish you the best in that regard! It can be hard to meet people, but I don’t think it’s hopeless, I wish you luck

As someone who’s been in and out of questioning for a while this is so comforting. Although I’ve never been with a girl I’ve had crushes on women for years and thought I was bi. I’m coming to the conclusion that I’m lesbian, but it’s a confusing process. I can’t be happier that I’m starting the process of self acceptance though
zoroark.gif Placeholder lol. haxorus.gif
okay, I'm thinking about using he/it pronouns but I feel like people won't use it/it's pronouns for me anymore I dunno
okay, I'm thinking about using he/it pronouns but I feel like people won't use it/it's pronouns for me anymore I dunno
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-03-11 19:31:12" ] okay, I'm thinking about using he/it pronouns but I feel like people won't use it/it's pronouns for me anymore I dunno [/quote] I love its vista. The bright green eyeballs and pinky flesh match its profile dragon's glowing Plague eyes so well! :3
Strangeflesh wrote on 2023-03-11 19:31:12:
I love its vista. The bright green eyeballs and pinky flesh match its profile dragon's glowing Plague eyes so well! :3
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
[quote name="BlueAstra" date="2023-03-11 23:45:28" ] [quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-03-11 19:31:12" ] okay, I'm thinking about using he/it pronouns but I feel like people won't use it/it's pronouns for me anymore I dunno [/quote] I love its vista. The bright green eyeballs and pinky flesh match its profile dragon's glowing Plague eyes so well! :3 [/quote] Oh yes! It let it shine even more~ It's perfect [emoji=heart size=1]
BlueAstra wrote on 2023-03-11 23:45:28:
I love its vista. The bright green eyeballs and pinky flesh match its profile dragon's glowing Plague eyes so well! :3

Oh yes! It let it shine even more~ It's perfect
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-03-11 19:31:12" ] okay, I'm thinking about using he/it pronouns but I feel like people won't use it/it's pronouns for me anymore I dunno [/quote] it depends on the person! if they're a friend or loved one and you say "hey it's important to me that you interchange my pronouns sometimes" they will probably do it. i use all pronouns and my girlfriend very often interchanges he, she, they, and it when referring to me because she knows that i am all of those things and she respects my identity. some people are more reluctant to switch it up (it might just be easier for them to remember if they only use one) but if you tell them it's important to you then, if they're a good friend, chances are they will listen :)

it depends on the person! if they're a friend or loved one and you say "hey it's important to me that you interchange my pronouns sometimes" they will probably do it. i use all pronouns and my girlfriend very often interchanges he, she, they, and it when referring to me because she knows that i am all of those things and she respects my identity. some people are more reluctant to switch it up (it might just be easier for them to remember if they only use one) but if you tell them it's important to you then, if they're a good friend, chances are they will listen :)
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-03-11 19:31:12" ] okay, I'm thinking about using he/it pronouns but I feel like people won't use it/it's pronouns for me anymore I dunno [/quote] Omg Strangeflesh! It's such an awesome user, I love seeing it around the site!

Omg Strangeflesh! It's such an awesome user, I love seeing it around the site!
i figured it was saying that it already went by it/its but if it went by he/it then nobody would just call it it anymore bc people are more comfortable with using he/him. you know
i figured it was saying that it already went by it/its but if it went by he/it then nobody would just call it it anymore bc people are more comfortable with using he/him. you know
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="BirbDude" date="2023-02-23 03:37:38" ] back to bisexual. no longer pomosexual/unlabelled. also im cis female ive figured out im not xenogender [/quote] nevermind im back to xenogender. im a gender hoarder so i made a whole pinterest board with my xenogenders' flags bc i couldnt be bothered just making a list ????????
BirbDude wrote on 2023-02-23 03:37:38:
back to bisexual. no longer pomosexual/unlabelled. also im cis female ive figured out im not xenogender
nevermind im back to xenogender. im a gender hoarder so i made a whole pinterest board with my xenogenders' flags bc i couldnt be bothered just making a list ????????
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2023-03-12 16:09:41" ] i figured it was saying that it already went by it/its but if it went by he/it then nobody would just call it it anymore bc people are more comfortable with using he/him. you know [/quote] yeah that's it. thank you for all positive comments, that really made me feel so much better. I think I'll keep using it/it's online, and I'll use he/it IRL. I'm already a super feminine transmasc butch so I feel like either pronouns might make people "uncomfortable" so they'll have to pick their poison(lighthearted).
PixelSpiral wrote on 2023-03-12 16:09:41:
yeah that's it. thank you for all positive comments, that really made me feel so much better. I think I'll keep using it/it's online, and I'll use he/it IRL. I'm already a super feminine transmasc butch so I feel like either pronouns might make people "uncomfortable" so they'll have to pick their poison(lighthearted).
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 ... 589 590 591 592 593 ... 649 650