Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Faniliars You DON'T like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Center][size=7][font=Fantasy][color=darkviolet]Welp! There's about a million and one forum posts out there asking what familiar are favorites...... But what about your [i][b]least favorite familiars[/b][/i]? Share them with us! I'll go first ;) Now...y'all....I AM a Cancer......but the Cancer familiar hurts me bc it looks like a big ol spider :') [item=Shining Cancer] [/color][/font][/size][/center]
Welp! There's about a million and one forum posts out there asking what familiar are favorites......

But what about your least favorite familiars? Share them with us!

I'll go first ;)

Now...y'all....I AM a Cancer......but the Cancer familiar hurts me bc it looks like a big ol spider :')

Shining Cancer

I love light crabs spidery swag, but you know who isn't swag? [item=aberrant chacma]
I love light crabs spidery swag, but you know who isn't swag?
Aberrant Chacma
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Those April Fools Which Waystone familiars.
Those April Fools Which Waystone familiars.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
the Pupowls. and I don't even know why. they're just too uncannily in that middle ground between cute and gremlin, I guess?
the Pupowls. and I don't even know why. they're just too uncannily in that middle ground between cute and gremlin, I guess?
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Those vase with teeth
Those vase with teeth
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Teeth vase haunts me
Teeth vase haunts me
[item=mammertee] WHY IS IT A MELEE WHY IS IT SO BULKY WHY IS IS SO STRONG WHY IS IT SO UGLY IT'S A MANATEE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Mammertee WHY IS IT A MELEE WHY IS IT SO BULKY WHY IS IS SO STRONG WHY IS IT SO UGLY IT'S A MANATEE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
The Serrated Snake and those floating tentacle eyeballs
The Serrated Snake and those floating tentacle eyeballs
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
[item=crowned bonepriest] ^not enough NOPE in all of Sornieth for that thing. [emoji=ridgeback scared size=2]
Crowned Bonepriest
^not enough NOPE in all of Sornieth for that thing.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@corndog

LMAOO it looks like a giant fat shrimp :'))))))
@corndog

LMAOO it looks like a giant fat shrimp :'))))))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9