Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
My neighbor had me help with installing their new sink, which ended with me having a broken middle finger on my right hand, and a sink that fell two stories down out of the bathroom window.

I got upset my finger broke, and tossed the sink with all my might.

Sorry neighbors. . .my bad :') <3
My neighbor had me help with installing their new sink, which ended with me having a broken middle finger on my right hand, and a sink that fell two stories down out of the bathroom window.

I got upset my finger broke, and tossed the sink with all my might.

Sorry neighbors. . .my bad :') <3
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
Nom nom
Nom nom
that sweet smell brings me back childhood memories
that sweet smell brings me back childhood memories
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
G o d I hate working in customer service, no respect what-so-ever..

BUT, now I’m finally home and snuggled up with my kitty so everything is okay <3
G o d I hate working in customer service, no respect what-so-ever..

BUT, now I’m finally home and snuggled up with my kitty so everything is okay <3
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
WHy is writing so HARRD
WHy is writing so HARRD
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
man I can't believe younger me used to whine on this thread, eugh, what was I thinking?? >.< i'm really sorry to anyone who saw those posts please forgive me :c
man I can't believe younger me used to whine on this thread, eugh, what was I thinking?? >.< i'm really sorry to anyone who saw those posts please forgive me :c
I love it when there is someone I wanna be friends with but im too nervous of messing up talking to them so I just have to politely watch them from afar
I love it when there is someone I wanna be friends with but im too nervous of messing up talking to them so I just have to politely watch them from afar
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I can’t help but think that if I hadn’t posted something in the forums in October of 2021 I wouldn’t have met someone who’s now become an amazing friend. ^^
I can’t help but think that if I hadn’t posted something in the forums in October of 2021 I wouldn’t have met someone who’s now become an amazing friend. ^^
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
I swear to all that is holy, if they skip bringing back the Gen 4 trio for Pokéspe… I know I haven’t read the series in awhile; but, I would seriously consider getting back into it if I heard that the Gen 4 cast was being brought back.

Idk how they would bring back the Gen 4 trio, though. Cyrus is a reformed person. Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl added nothing. I guess they could do one based off of Legends Arceus, but I don’t think they do spin-offs.

Sad…
I swear to all that is holy, if they skip bringing back the Gen 4 trio for Pokéspe… I know I haven’t read the series in awhile; but, I would seriously consider getting back into it if I heard that the Gen 4 cast was being brought back.

Idk how they would bring back the Gen 4 trio, though. Cyrus is a reformed person. Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl added nothing. I guess they could do one based off of Legends Arceus, but I don’t think they do spin-offs.

Sad…
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
2 or 3 egg nests… with Coatl x Wildclaw parents… If they have ugly hatchlings I’m gonna scream /neg
2 or 3 egg nests… with Coatl x Wildclaw parents… If they have ugly hatchlings I’m gonna scream /neg
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png