Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 588 589 590 591 592 ... 648 649
[quote name="liezel" date="2019-12-17 18:41:46" ] hello! i’m bi-curious and i felt like i was into boys and girls for a while but i wasn’t really questioning this until now.. so far, i’ve never had a crush on any girl but then this amazing, spectacular, phenomenal girl comes out of nowhere and shoots me right at the heart ..yep. [/quote] logging back in for the first time in a while and found this LMAO but just a fun little update, i'm actually just a lesbian who had huge comphet growing up in addition, so far this girl has been the only one i've ever actually liked romantically - 4 years and counting!
liezel wrote on 2019-12-17 18:41:46:
hello! i’m bi-curious and i felt like i was into boys and girls for a while but i wasn’t really questioning this until now..

so far, i’ve never had a crush on any girl but then this amazing, spectacular, phenomenal girl comes out of nowhere and shoots me right at the heart

..yep.

logging back in for the first time in a while and found this LMAO but just a fun little update, i'm actually just a lesbian who had huge comphet growing up

in addition, so far this girl has been the only one i've ever actually liked romantically - 4 years and counting!
congrats on figuring it out!! :o and 4+ years, woof, thats a lot [quote name="BirbDude" date="2023-03-04 02:31:54" ] GENDER CONFUSION AGAIN YUMMM i think this is me https://www.lgbtqia.wiki/wiki/Foxglovean [/quote] yum indeed!! that term is buried deep within my hoard - plus im actually friends with the coiner >:3 who is a rather cool person if i do say so myself
congrats on figuring it out!! :o and 4+ years, woof, thats a lot

BirbDude wrote on 2023-03-04 02:31:54:
GENDER CONFUSION AGAIN YUMMM

i think this is me
https://www.lgbtqia.wiki/wiki/Foxglovean
yum indeed!! that term is buried deep within my hoard - plus im actually friends with the coiner >:3 who is a rather cool person if i do say so myself

Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Gemder
Gemder
~ Evelyn

~ She/Her

~ FR+3
2J3QvJQ.gif
MMMMMM holding the soup that is my gender

delicious

i love being queer so much
MMMMMM holding the soup that is my gender

delicious

i love being queer so much
hh5n4WA.png
KwxLkEj.png
GIzD6oN.png

howdy! random friend requests and pings are fine! ill probably dump some arlo notes on you
[quote name="liezel" date="2023-03-04 12:38:41" ] [quote name="liezel" date="2019-12-17 18:41:46" ] hello! i’m bi-curious and i felt like i was into boys and girls for a while but i wasn’t really questioning this until now.. so far, i’ve never had a crush on any girl but then this amazing, spectacular, phenomenal girl comes out of nowhere and shoots me right at the heart ..yep. [/quote] logging back in for the first time in a while and found this LMAO but just a fun little update, i'm actually just a lesbian who had huge comphet growing up in addition, so far this girl has been the only one i've ever actually liked romantically - 4 years and counting! [/quote] (Ah, this feeling lol, I'm pansexual but I also met this phenomenal girl that shot me right in the heart XD)
liezel wrote on 2023-03-04 12:38:41:
liezel wrote on 2019-12-17 18:41:46:
hello! i’m bi-curious and i felt like i was into boys and girls for a while but i wasn’t really questioning this until now..

so far, i’ve never had a crush on any girl but then this amazing, spectacular, phenomenal girl comes out of nowhere and shoots me right at the heart

..yep.

logging back in for the first time in a while and found this LMAO but just a fun little update, i'm actually just a lesbian who had huge comphet growing up

in addition, so far this girl has been the only one i've ever actually liked romantically - 4 years and counting!
(Ah, this feeling lol, I'm pansexual but I also met this phenomenal girl that shot me right in the heart XD)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
i'm pretty sure i'm a lesbian but i feel guilty claiming the label sometimes because i've never been in a sapphic relationship. i've been trying to date but i have not met many sapphic women in my small town. i wish i did not think i was a lesbian because i'm worried i'll never find love and because i'm scared of the consequences of being a lesbian in the field i'm studying for
i'm pretty sure i'm a lesbian but i feel guilty claiming the label sometimes because i've never been in a sapphic relationship. i've been trying to date but i have not met many sapphic women in my small town. i wish i did not think i was a lesbian because i'm worried i'll never find love and because i'm scared of the consequences of being a lesbian in the field i'm studying for
lily, she/her, 22
@shydruid
Don’t worry about using a label like that! You’re still a lesbian even if you’ve never dated a woman, just as someone is bi even if they have only dated one gender, etc. Labels are based on your perception of self and identity, use whatever you think applies to you. If you think you’re a lesbian, you’re free to call yourself that, even if you happen to change your label in the future, there is nothing wrong with trying to define yourself based on your current understanding

It can be hard being queer. I am nonbinary and whilst I am very proud of that, it can cause lots of logistical difficulties for me unfortunately. I can’t guarantee things will be great for you in whatever field you’re going into, but things are progressing (even if they still have some ways to go) and you’ll make it through it, even with challenges. It can be very, very hard, but there’s an amazing community and so many people out there who will support you

And yeah, living in a small town can be rough, I wish you the best in that regard! It can be hard to meet people, but I don’t think it’s hopeless, I wish you luck
@shydruid
Don’t worry about using a label like that! You’re still a lesbian even if you’ve never dated a woman, just as someone is bi even if they have only dated one gender, etc. Labels are based on your perception of self and identity, use whatever you think applies to you. If you think you’re a lesbian, you’re free to call yourself that, even if you happen to change your label in the future, there is nothing wrong with trying to define yourself based on your current understanding

It can be hard being queer. I am nonbinary and whilst I am very proud of that, it can cause lots of logistical difficulties for me unfortunately. I can’t guarantee things will be great for you in whatever field you’re going into, but things are progressing (even if they still have some ways to go) and you’ll make it through it, even with challenges. It can be very, very hard, but there’s an amazing community and so many people out there who will support you

And yeah, living in a small town can be rough, I wish you the best in that regard! It can be hard to meet people, but I don’t think it’s hopeless, I wish you luck
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I know it shouldn't but it really bugs me when my heterosexual family member says their "bi for x celebrity/singer". But oh well, I guess. I'm not looking to come out as bi to family any time soon.
I know it shouldn't but it really bugs me when my heterosexual family member says their "bi for x celebrity/singer". But oh well, I guess. I'm not looking to come out as bi to family any time soon.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Blood test soon and then I can finally commence hormone replacement therapy :)
Blood test soon and then I can finally commence hormone replacement therapy :)
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
@MaeDae WOOOOOOOO IM CHEERING FOR YOU :D
@MaeDae WOOOOOOOO IM CHEERING FOR YOU :D
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful