Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Abby Grab Bags [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
Jackpot pings: @Mirrinaattori @Mirna @JustAnArtist @Jeevas @ArithMedic @CrescentCaribou @FinalFlight @pghbekka @slyvir @Neptunelycan @Mirelyn @Unusual0ddity

The Boneyard Tatters have been won! Congratulations! A Vial of Elemental Sight has been added to the pot.

As a reminder, all prize wins are recorded publicly in the 'Records' tab of the spreadsheet. I am still handing out bags, so please don't worry if you've made a purchase and I haven't gotten back to you yet!

The prizes have been updated. Check the prize post for an up-to-date look at what we have~. At this point, no more new jackpots will be added, and bags will continue to be purchased until both current jackpots are won. Keep an eye on the sheet to see up-to-date availabilities and odds!
Jackpot pings: @Mirrinaattori @Mirna @JustAnArtist @Jeevas @ArithMedic @CrescentCaribou @FinalFlight @pghbekka @slyvir @Neptunelycan @Mirelyn @Unusual0ddity

The Boneyard Tatters have been won! Congratulations! A Vial of Elemental Sight has been added to the pot.

As a reminder, all prize wins are recorded publicly in the 'Records' tab of the spreadsheet. I am still handing out bags, so please don't worry if you've made a purchase and I haven't gotten back to you yet!

The prizes have been updated. Check the prize post for an up-to-date look at what we have~. At this point, no more new jackpots will be added, and bags will continue to be purchased until both current jackpots are won. Keep an eye on the sheet to see up-to-date availabilities and odds!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar Can I be taken off the pinglist? Thank you!
@Instar Can I be taken off the pinglist? Thank you!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
Done~.

As the last prizes have been added, the pinglist will no longer be used in any case.
Done~.

As the last prizes have been added, the pinglist will no longer be used in any case.
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png

Sending for some boons, please. ^-^
Username: FinalFlight
# Bags: 5
Payment: 150kt

Sending for some boons, please. ^-^
Username: FinalFlight
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
Username: Neptunelycan
# Bags: 4
Payment: 60kt + 60g
Username: Neptunelycan
# Bags: 4
Payment: 60kt + 60g
EVz0MRA.gifHGFalseItemBadge.pngFIBER_ARTS_CLUB_BADGE.png7wIcn90.png
Username: Sushispider1212
Username: Sushispider1212
IMG_1557.gifUntitled576_20230412201616.png
Username: Crowharlequin
# Bags: 2
Payment: 60g
Username: Crowharlequin
# Bags: 2
Payment: 60g
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Username: Mirrinaattori
# Bags: 3
Payment: 90kt
Username: Mirrinaattori
Payment: 90kt
DmRdZYl.png

Username: edgyusername
Payment: treasure

Username: edgyusername
Payment: treasure
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
Username:LunaMoonShadow
Bags: 5
Payment: 150g

3rd times the chatm ;)
Username:LunaMoonShadow
Bags: 5
Payment: 150g

3rd times the chatm ;)
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29