Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="aludesh" date="2023-02-25 10:53:32" ] I had a dream of a family guy skit, the toilet tonies? 3 peter griffins dressed as italian mafia bosses walk into a bathroom and shove a guy into the toilet, "think you're a tough guy, eh?" turns to the other tony "flush em." [/quote] omg [emoji=skull size=1] i wish this was real
aludesh wrote on 2023-02-25 10:53:32:
I had a dream of a family guy skit, the toilet tonies? 3 peter griffins dressed as italian mafia bosses walk into a bathroom and shove a guy into the toilet, "think you're a tough guy, eh?" turns to the other tony "flush em."

omg i wish this was real
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
[quote name="SpiritOfArcadia" date="2023-02-24 22:21:40" ] Having a friend is a lot of fun :) [/quote] Especially when said friend is having so much fun watching something their friend has known for their entire life for the first time. ^^
SpiritOfArcadia wrote on 2023-02-24 22:21:40:
Having a friend is a lot of fun :)

Especially when said friend is having so much fun watching something their friend has known for their entire life for the first time. ^^
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
Dimitri...
Dimitri...
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Please actually be delivered today
Please actually be delivered today
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
trinkets and collectable spoonsmake me happy I should get more and if I had glue I have enough cardboard to make a dragon puppet with a bat nose.
trinkets and collectable spoonsmake me happy I should get more and if I had glue I have enough cardboard to make a dragon puppet with a bat nose.
25170.pngUwUnl7O.png
why is it that whenever i host nests for others, i get 3-5 eggs every time without fail, and then, when i dare use my nests for my own dragons, i am Bestowed Upon the Weggening
why is it that whenever i host nests for others, i get 3-5 eggs every time without fail, and then, when i dare use my nests for my own dragons, i am Bestowed Upon the Weggening
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
[quote name="JoutaKujo" date="2023-02-25 13:50:48" ] [quote name="aludesh" date="2023-02-25 10:53:32" ] I had a dream of a family guy skit, the toilet tonies? 3 peter griffins dressed as italian mafia bosses walk into a bathroom and shove a guy into the toilet, "think you're a tough guy, eh?" turns to the other tony "flush em." [/quote] omg [emoji=skull size=1] i wish this was real [/quote]
JoutaKujo wrote on 2023-02-25 13:50:48:
aludesh wrote on 2023-02-25 10:53:32:
I had a dream of a family guy skit, the toilet tonies? 3 peter griffins dressed as italian mafia bosses walk into a bathroom and shove a guy into the toilet, "think you're a tough guy, eh?" turns to the other tony "flush em."

omg i wish this was real
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
I want to write so meny things but dyslexic can hit hard sometime
I want to write so meny things but dyslexic can hit hard sometime
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
I’m so tiiiiireeedddd
I’m so tiiiiireeedddd
It would be unbelievably based and epic if the Fancy Waistcoat were up in the Marketplace rn.
It would be unbelievably based and epic if the Fancy Waistcoat were up in the Marketplace rn.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png