Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chibis!! dragon/anthro/humanoid [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]STATUS:[/b] they say "sorry, life got in the way" a lot but man life really does get in the way bad. it took me 9 months to complete all of my commissions (AWFUL, ABSOLUTELY AWFUL) and i still feel horrible about it so i don't know when/if ever i'll be able to open this again because my living situation is not stable at all right now. in fact, there's a chance i could lose internet access on any day so if i open these again i have no guarantee i'll be able to finish ANY time soon. i'm so sorry, i might open it again someday when things are more stable and safe. tl;dr: life is bad and i have no ability to work consistently, i'm so sorry i'm also going to overhaul and simplify the "rules" eventually. they were so long and complex because it was my first time ever doing commissions and i wanted to be as safe as possible. slots are closed for the time being, thank you for your interest and support! 2023 december 10 ----- you can ask to be added to the pinglist for when i [i]SOMEDAY[/i] am free to work on these again. i won't respond so i don't bump the thread, but you'll be added to the list!! thanks so much for your interest <3!!! update: new pinglist stuff... uhh check this out!! i'll make an official post when slots are open again but for now you can add yourself to this list ^_^;; [pinglist=1683] [b]pinglist:[/b] @/Rensc @/Hocotate @/KoloKitten @/Airmalli @/leyline @/Narikine @/Shiftie @/Maila @/Slurpuff @/BayLeaff @/Kxida @/SweetToothArt @/aakhu @/Pearlimose @/Mazurkas @/fukanzen @/Bloomed ----- HI THERE!!!!!!! want me to chibi-fy ur dragon/oc for the LOW LOW PRICE OF [all of your money]? jk prices are below [size=2][EDIT: i... forgot i have no way of accepting irl currency. so this will be for dragon money only. my bad][/size] note that this thread is a huge wip so nothing's fancy yet!!! i only have a few examples to show so far but i'll add more as i draw them!!!! <3 [center][b][u][size=4]PLEASE[/b][/u][/size] read at least the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3215526/1#post_53573005]rules[/url] before ordering! i would appreciate very much if you read everything else too, but this is the absolutely necessary stuff! you may also claim a slot before reading everything, but please only specify your order [u]after[/u] reading, thank you !![/center] [i]UPDATE on pricing 2023.9.25: after some input from friends and other artists, i had to increase prices due to the amount of time and effort these are taking me. i apologize very much, but i really was doing more work than i thought. i am very sorry!! :([/i] [center][b]SINGLE FRAME DRAWINGS[/b] [i]1500x1500 px 800g/kt[/i] +400 per character [img]https://i.imgur.com/2gHCyZe.png[/img] [size=2]cheebification of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80591720]this[/url] dragon, for reference![/size] [i]1100x1500 px [size=2]did you know that the dimensions can be [slightly] adjusted with no price alterations? wow!!!!!!!!!!![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kaOIDdf.png[/img] [size=2]some of my anthros: a meow meow, a deer, and a guinea pig... but chibi!!!! and for the low, low price of 800g/kt, YOUR little critter can too be chibified!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! what a steal![/size][/center] since FR apparel can be very complex, i will do up to 3 pieces for free and each additional piece will come with a small fee!! (10g/kt for simple apparel, up to 50g/kt for complex apparel) or, if you're feeling [i]~[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]fancy[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]~[/i] : [center][b]MULTI FRAME / SQUIGGLY LINE GIFS [size=2]up to 3 frames[/size][/b] [i]drawn 1500x1500px, auto-resized to 1200x1200px. i have no idea why or how to change it but it just does that up to 2000g/kt +600 per character[/i] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/61746901_F2zcbzNzZlF09NG.gif[/img] [size=2]it's 1600g for 2 frames... but 3 is 2000! half off the third frame?!?? wow! what a deal....!!![/size] [right][size=2]"what?! that's so expensive!" you shout. "ah, but you see," i begin to counter, "i draw each frame by hand. it takes quite a while. it may look very simple, but it is actually rather difficult to repeat each frame in such a way that it animates like so...! this is called the 'boiling line' effect!!!!"[/size][/right][/center] if you want to see more of my art examples, check out my [url=https://www.deviantart.com/dizzybunny9/gallery/all]deviantart[/url], or for even more, my [url=https://toyhou.se/chuushai/art]toyhouse[/url]!!! rules and restrictions will be below!!!
STATUS: they say "sorry, life got in the way" a lot but man life really does get in the way bad. it took me 9 months to complete all of my commissions (AWFUL, ABSOLUTELY AWFUL) and i still feel horrible about it so i don't know when/if ever i'll be able to open this again because my living situation is not stable at all right now.
in fact, there's a chance i could lose internet access on any day so if i open these again i have no guarantee i'll be able to finish ANY time soon. i'm so sorry, i might open it again someday when things are more stable and safe.

tl;dr: life is bad and i have no ability to work consistently, i'm so sorry

i'm also going to overhaul and simplify the "rules" eventually. they were so long and complex because it was my first time ever doing commissions and i wanted to be as safe as possible.

slots are closed for the time being, thank you for your interest and support!
2023 december 10

you can ask to be added to the pinglist for when i SOMEDAY am free to work on these again. i won't respond so i don't bump the thread, but you'll be added to the list!! thanks so much for your interest <3!!!

update: new pinglist stuff... uhh check this out!! i'll make an official post when slots are open again but for now you can add yourself to this list ^_^;;

pinglist: @/Rensc @/Hocotate @/KoloKitten @/Airmalli @/leyline @/Narikine @/Shiftie @/Maila @/Slurpuff @/BayLeaff @/Kxida @/SweetToothArt @/aakhu @/Pearlimose @/Mazurkas @/fukanzen @/Bloomed

HI THERE!!!!!!! want me to chibi-fy ur dragon/oc for the LOW LOW PRICE OF [all of your money]? jk prices are below [EDIT: i... forgot i have no way of accepting irl currency. so this will be for dragon money only. my bad]
note that this thread is a huge wip so nothing's fancy yet!!!
i only have a few examples to show so far but i'll add more as i draw them!!!! <3

PLEASE read at least the rules before ordering! i would appreciate very much if you read everything else too, but this is the absolutely necessary stuff!

you may also claim a slot before reading everything, but please only specify your order after reading, thank you !!

UPDATE on pricing 2023.9.25: after some input from friends and other artists, i had to increase prices due to the amount of time and effort these are taking me. i apologize very much, but i really was doing more work than i thought. i am very sorry!! :(
SINGLE FRAME DRAWINGS
1500x1500 px
800g/kt
+400 per character
2gHCyZe.png
cheebification of this dragon, for reference!

1100x1500 px
did you know that the dimensions can be [slightly] adjusted with no price alterations? wow!!!!!!!!!!!
kaOIDdf.png
some of my anthros: a meow meow, a deer, and a guinea pig... but chibi!!!! and for the low, low price of 800g/kt, YOUR little critter can too be chibified!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! what a steal!

since FR apparel can be very complex, i will do up to 3 pieces for free and each additional piece will come with a small fee!! (10g/kt for simple apparel, up to 50g/kt for complex apparel)

or, if you're feeling ~fancy~ :
MULTI FRAME / SQUIGGLY LINE GIFS up to 3 frames
drawn 1500x1500px, auto-resized to 1200x1200px. i have no idea why or how to change it but it just does that
up to 2000g/kt
+600 per character

61746901_F2zcbzNzZlF09NG.gif
it's 1600g for 2 frames... but 3 is 2000! half off the third frame?!?? wow! what a deal....!!!
"what?! that's so expensive!" you shout.
"ah, but you see," i begin to counter,
"i draw each frame by hand.
it takes quite a while. it may look very simple,
but it is actually rather difficult to
repeat each frame in such a way that
it animates like so...! this is called the 'boiling line' effect!!!!"

if you want to see more of my art examples, check out my deviantart, or for even more, my toyhouse!!!

rules and restrictions will be below!!!
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
!! RULES !!
this is the important stuff!
  • please do not claim my art as your own, repost it without credit, trace it, or anything of the sort!! that would make me sad :(
  • i have a right to say no to any request, but i probably won't...! :)
  • don't ask me to draw somethinf weird please :(
  • plsplspls don't be angry with me if it doesn't turn out the exact way you expected it, please remember that it's up to you to describe to me what you want and that i put a lot of love into each drawing! if you tell me i'm cringe dumb baby i will be sad and maybe cry a little!!!!!! :(

YOU MAY:
  • use the drawing with credit as an icon, pagedoll, or anywhere of your choosing.
  • upload it to FR for use in dragon bios/etc as long as there is a link back to my profile.
  • upload it to TH as long as i am credited as the artist @/chuuciae. username was updated to chuushai!

WILL DRAW:
listed from easiest to most difficult for me to draw
  • anthros, digitigrade or plantigrade (any type of animal, from rodents to cetaceans!!! example list coming soon...)
  • humanoids! complex outfits are difficult for me, but i'll do my best!!!
  • ferals!! these are actually easy for me too i just don't draw them often :)
  • dragons!!!! any breed, i'll give it my all!!!
  • original creatures/species and monsters!! these can be tricky because it's such a huge range of types of characters but i will do all i can!

WON'T DRAW:
if you ask me to draw anything against the rules you'll be instantly thrown into the sun. that's also a rule
  • anything weird or mean :(((
  • overly complex designs (such as extreme mech)..... i'm just a babey......
  • anything not allowed on fr... sorry i don;t think i can do that here
  • idk if someone requests somethkng and i can't draw it it'll go here

i hope all this is comprehensible idk i'm new to this hehehe
!! RULES !!
this is the important stuff!
  • please do not claim my art as your own, repost it without credit, trace it, or anything of the sort!! that would make me sad :(
  • i have a right to say no to any request, but i probably won't...! :)
  • don't ask me to draw somethinf weird please :(
  • plsplspls don't be angry with me if it doesn't turn out the exact way you expected it, please remember that it's up to you to describe to me what you want and that i put a lot of love into each drawing! if you tell me i'm cringe dumb baby i will be sad and maybe cry a little!!!!!! :(

YOU MAY:
  • use the drawing with credit as an icon, pagedoll, or anywhere of your choosing.
  • upload it to FR for use in dragon bios/etc as long as there is a link back to my profile.
  • upload it to TH as long as i am credited as the artist @/chuuciae. username was updated to chuushai!

WILL DRAW:
listed from easiest to most difficult for me to draw
  • anthros, digitigrade or plantigrade (any type of animal, from rodents to cetaceans!!! example list coming soon...)
  • humanoids! complex outfits are difficult for me, but i'll do my best!!!
  • ferals!! these are actually easy for me too i just don't draw them often :)
  • dragons!!!! any breed, i'll give it my all!!!
  • original creatures/species and monsters!! these can be tricky because it's such a huge range of types of characters but i will do all i can!

WON'T DRAW:
if you ask me to draw anything against the rules you'll be instantly thrown into the sun. that's also a rule
  • anything weird or mean :(((
  • overly complex designs (such as extreme mech)..... i'm just a babey......
  • anything not allowed on fr... sorry i don;t think i can do that here
  • idk if someone requests somethkng and i can't draw it it'll go here

i hope all this is comprehensible idk i'm new to this hehehe
yaaaa.png
[center][size=5][b][u]FAQ[/u][/b][/size] [size=2][i]aka "things you might be wondering about", but that's not as catchy...[/i][/size] [b]PROCESS[/b] [size=2][i]here's how it all works...[/size][/i] [LIST=1] [*]you link the dragon/character you wish for me to draw [*]i will (most likely) accept, you send a cr or pm and include details of your request, such as pose and expression, and any extra features ("please do not include a thick outline", "please add extra highlights to the eyes", etc) [*]i begin work on the sketch, and after completion, send it to you for review! you will tell me what you do or don't want changed and if everything seems right. [*]after sketch approval, full payment is sent. [*]final linework is sent for review. if approved, no more changes will be made and completion will begin. [*]within two months* [u]after lineart is sent[/u], the piece will be completed and a full-size imgur [s]and stash[/s] [size=2][sup]stash has been acting weird lately[/sup][/size] upload will be sent to you! [/LIST] [/center] [size=2]*i say two months because things [u][i]can[/i] and [i]will[/i][/u] get in the way. i have many physical and mental health problems that will occasionally cause me to be completely unable to draw for an indefinite amount of time. if your commission takes longer than this amount of time, you are entitled to a partial refund if you so desire. i sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.[/size] [center][b]WHY IS YOUR PROCESS SO COMPLICATED?[/b] [size=2][i]tl;dr: to ensure safety and satisfaction on both ends![/i][/size] [LIST] [*][s]the initial deposit is so i may sketch without risk of doing work and then having someone, for example, take it and block without paying[/s] this step was perhaps a little too complicated on the commissioner's end and has been phased out. to make things easier, full payment will be sent after the sketch. thank you for understanding [size=2][i]if you'd like, you can still do it the old (100g deposit > sketch > lineart > full payment) method! just specify in your cr and include the initial 100g![/i][/size] [*]i send each stage of the drawing to make sure that the commissioner is happy with what they're paying for! [/list][/center] [center][b]HOW MANY DRAWINGS CAN I GET PER SLOT?[/b] [size=2][i]tl;dr: up to 3 singles, or a gif with up to one additional single[/i][/size] up to three total drawings per slot, and one multiframe per slot, at full price per drawing! this means your options are: [list] [*]3 single frames per one slot [*]2 single frame drawings per one slot [*]1 single frame drawing per one slot [*]1 multi frame gif drawing per one slot [*]1 single frame drawing and 1 multi frame gif per one slot[/list] for example: you order one multi frame gif, plus a single frame drawing with 2 characters. this will cost you 2000 for the gif, and 800 for the single drawing and an additional 400 for the added character, totalling 3200g/kt. i can only take on so much! and depending on how many people request gifs, it may take longer than 2 months to get them all completed! very sorry for the inconvenience![/center] [center][b]ANY SPECIFICATIONS?[/b] [size=2][i]these drawings come in my own "chibi" style and have their own quirks! so by default, the drawing will have:[/i][/size] [LIST][*]black outer lineart, with inner lines colored according to the palette [*]a 3px black outline [s](gif outlines are hand-drawn, just for you!!! <3)[/s] [size=2]hand-drawn outlines were taking up too much extra time with little difference and are now an optional add-on. i apologize[/size] [*]a 5px white outline behind the lineart [*]1500x1500px canvas [*]no pupils [*]noses/nostrils on FR dragons and ferals, none on everything else [*]a little signature in the corner :) if you would like a version without the signature, you may request it, but PLEASE do not upload it anywhere, it is for personal use only, and i must be credited somewhere![/LIST][/center] [center][b]CAN I PAY WITH ANYTHING ELSE?[/b] [size=2][i]alternate payments?[/i][/size] yes, everything listed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85943311][b]HERE[/b] on my wishlist dragon[/b][/url] will be accepted! [/center]
FAQ
aka "things you might be wondering about", but that's not as catchy...

PROCESS
here's how it all works...
  1. you link the dragon/character you wish for me to draw
  2. i will (most likely) accept, you send a cr or pm and include details of your request, such as pose and expression, and any extra features ("please do not include a thick outline", "please add extra highlights to the eyes", etc)
  3. i begin work on the sketch, and after completion, send it to you for review! you will tell me what you do or don't want changed and if everything seems right.
  4. after sketch approval, full payment is sent.
  5. final linework is sent for review. if approved, no more changes will be made and completion will begin.
  6. within two months* after lineart is sent, the piece will be completed and a full-size imgur and stash stash has been acting weird lately upload will be sent to you!

*i say two months because things can and will get in the way. i have many physical and mental health problems that will occasionally cause me to be completely unable to draw for an indefinite amount of time. if your commission takes longer than this amount of time, you are entitled to a partial refund if you so desire. i sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

WHY IS YOUR PROCESS SO COMPLICATED?
tl;dr: to ensure safety and satisfaction on both ends!
  • the initial deposit is so i may sketch without risk of doing work and then having someone, for example, take it and block without paying this step was perhaps a little too complicated on the commissioner's end and has been phased out. to make things easier, full payment will be sent after the sketch. thank you for understanding
    if you'd like, you can still do it the old (100g deposit > sketch > lineart > full payment) method! just specify in your cr and include the initial 100g!
  • i send each stage of the drawing to make sure that the commissioner is happy with what they're paying for!

HOW MANY DRAWINGS CAN I GET PER SLOT?
tl;dr: up to 3 singles, or a gif with up to one additional single

up to three total drawings per slot, and one multiframe per slot, at full price per drawing! this means your options are:
  • 3 single frames per one slot
  • 2 single frame drawings per one slot
  • 1 single frame drawing per one slot
  • 1 multi frame gif drawing per one slot
  • 1 single frame drawing and 1 multi frame gif per one slot
for example: you order one multi frame gif, plus a single frame drawing with 2 characters. this will cost you 2000 for the gif, and 800 for the single drawing and an additional 400 for the added character, totalling 3200g/kt.

i can only take on so much! and depending on how many people request gifs, it may take longer than 2 months to get them all completed! very sorry for the inconvenience!

ANY SPECIFICATIONS?
these drawings come in my own "chibi" style and have their own quirks! so by default, the drawing will have:
  • black outer lineart, with inner lines colored according to the palette
  • a 3px black outline (gif outlines are hand-drawn, just for you!!! <3) hand-drawn outlines were taking up too much extra time with little difference and are now an optional add-on. i apologize
  • a 5px white outline behind the lineart
  • 1500x1500px canvas
  • no pupils
  • noses/nostrils on FR dragons and ferals, none on everything else
  • a little signature in the corner :) if you would like a version without the signature, you may request it, but PLEASE do not upload it anywhere, it is for personal use only, and i must be credited somewhere!

CAN I PAY WITH ANYTHING ELSE?
alternate payments?

yes, everything listed HERE on my wishlist dragon[/b] will be accepted!
yaaaa.png
completed pieces go here !--- resized to 250px for tidiness~~~~~~ [columns][size=2][center][size=2][img]https://i.imgur.com/O6OfLh3.png[/img] decadent[/size] [nextcol][center][size=2][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tvrtpes.png[/img] leyline[/center][/size][/columns] [columns][center][size=2][img]https://i.imgur.com/OMlA3d9.png[/img] XxDipstick[/center][/size] [nextcol][size=2][center][size=2][img]https://i.imgur.com/eXTkcVC.png[/img] Airmalli[/center][/size][/columns] [columns][center][size=2][img]https://i.imgur.com/UMkcN0O.gif[/img] CallumsCove[/size][/center] [nextcol][/columns]
completed pieces go here !---
resized to 250px for tidiness~~~~~~

O6OfLh3.png
decadent
Tvrtpes.png
leyline
OMlA3d9.png
XxDipstick
eXTkcVC.png
Airmalli
UMkcN0O.gif
CallumsCove
yaaaa.png
hello youre style is so adorable! would it be possible to get a single frame of this guy in treasure? no accent or apparel needed. let me know if you need any more info [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83069830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830699/83069830_350.png[/img][/url]
hello youre style is so adorable! would it be possible to get a single frame of this guy in treasure? no accent or apparel needed. let me know if you need any more info
83069830_350.png
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent of course!!! it would be very helpful to know what his personality is like for posing and facial expression though, and what type of pose you'd like him drawn in (floating, sitting, etc)!!
@decadent of course!!! it would be very helpful to know what his personality is like for posing and facial expression though, and what type of pose you'd like him drawn in (floating, sitting, etc)!!
yaaaa.png
OHH THESE ARE SO CUTE, I would love to get a single frame drawing of this boy for gems if he would be okay! :D https://toyhou.se/19944094.rhodes-vilari
OHH THESE ARE SO CUTE, I would love to get a single frame drawing of this boy for gems if he would be okay! :D https://toyhou.se/19944094.rhodes-vilari
he is an emo and angsty/serious all the time (because i make him suffer), i am happy to leave this up to your interpretation cause i just like having cute art of him, sorry if this is vague adjkfhahjdfk. id love to see him floating maybe? also let me know when/how to send payment c:
he is an emo and angsty/serious all the time (because i make him suffer), i am happy to leave this up to your interpretation cause i just like having cute art of him, sorry if this is vague adjkfhahjdfk. id love to see him floating maybe? also let me know when/how to send payment c:
wuvThtJ.png
@leyline yay i'd love to draw him!!! pls send partial payment via pm along with details and what type of pose and expression an such you'd like him drawn with!! <3
@leyline yay i'd love to draw him!!! pls send partial payment via pm along with details and what type of pose and expression an such you'd like him drawn with!! <3
yaaaa.png
@decadent partial payment can be sent via pm or cr whenever you want me to get started!!! it's late for me so i'll probably only be able to start the sketch tonight but i will keep you updated as i make progress!! <3
@decadent partial payment can be sent via pm or cr whenever you want me to get started!!! it's late for me so i'll probably only be able to start the sketch tonight but i will keep you updated as i make progress!! <3
yaaaa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6