Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
ive gotten to a point where when i flip my art it looks better the other way than the side i originally started drawing and then when i flip it back it looks all wonky and i can never see it the same again

and then just keep it flipped
ive gotten to a point where when i flip my art it looks better the other way than the side i originally started drawing and then when i flip it back it looks all wonky and i can never see it the same again

and then just keep it flipped
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I made a Sonic OC. Idk why but i did. He is a dark blue wolf with silver tipped ears, a silver tail and fluffy chest. He's chill. Elemental abilities that he only uses to cook and save on power bills.
I made a Sonic OC. Idk why but i did. He is a dark blue wolf with silver tipped ears, a silver tail and fluffy chest. He's chill. Elemental abilities that he only uses to cook and save on power bills.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
aagh im so sleepyyyy.... but also still mentally spinning in circles clawing biting snapping snarling (/pos) from show brainrot... :']
aagh im so sleepyyyy.... but also still mentally spinning in circles clawing biting snapping snarling (/pos) from show brainrot... :']
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Need to write need to draw need to do so many other things but... sleeby...
Need to write need to draw need to do so many other things but... sleeby...
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
I don't want to continue writing this paper for my astrobio class, but I know it's due Friday and I've only got one more body paragraph and a conclusion left...
I don't want to continue writing this paper for my astrobio class, but I know it's due Friday and I've only got one more body paragraph and a conclusion left...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I surrender to the Holy Kingdom and its Blue Lions, but not because I like you Rhea. Because the thought of Dimitri dying like that tears my spirit asunder. He is a lost, tormented boy. He is not a villain. He is not a beast. The world you made is horrendous, Rhea, and I do not fight for you. I fight for my Blue Lions.
I surrender to the Holy Kingdom and its Blue Lions, but not because I like you Rhea. Because the thought of Dimitri dying like that tears my spirit asunder. He is a lost, tormented boy. He is not a villain. He is not a beast. The world you made is horrendous, Rhea, and I do not fight for you. I fight for my Blue Lions.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I have decided eating a baegl is more important than homework
I have decided eating a baegl is more important than homework
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
Lab Profile
Feeling bad that I haven't thought up names for my favorite/latest dragons yet.
I just love them so much! I want to get it right the first time!

(Massive apologies to everybody who has given me such lovely dragons.)
(That Unnamed will become named once life isn't breathing down my neck.)
Feeling bad that I haven't thought up names for my favorite/latest dragons yet.
I just love them so much! I want to get it right the first time!

(Massive apologies to everybody who has given me such lovely dragons.)
(That Unnamed will become named once life isn't breathing down my neck.)
[quote name="@Ratiasu" date="2023-02-23 18:37:07" ] thatssa...long skinney tail... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=127&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=117&auth=5c7c1549c89333bd5069686f5de5a3e3bace9a05&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] That’s super cursed (beautiful dragon though)
@Ratiasu wrote on 2023-02-23 18:37:07:
thatssa...long skinney tail...

dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=42&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=127&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=117&auth=5c7c1549c89333bd5069686f5de5a3e3bace9a05&dummyext=prev.png

That’s super cursed (beautiful dragon though)
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
FLLFFL is so so cool
FLLFFL is so so cool
Lab Profile