Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Galopa's Old Oaks - Old Dragons Rescue
1 2 ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 1656 1657
@calogramy If they're still available may I get em for the 150kt ? [b]Name: Inle ID: #52746058[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527461/52746058_350.png[/img] edit: MB! bad at reading threads I just noticed someone else claimed them :,3
@calogramy If they're still available may I get em for the 150kt ?
Name: Inle
ID: #52746058

52746058_350.png

edit: MB! bad at reading threads I just noticed someone else claimed them :,3
old-oaks-2.png
Whalefall System - FR +1 - They/Them
Collecting dragons until the wind blows me away!

Old Oaks ♜ Shop ♜ Art Blog ♜ FR Blog
tumblr_inline_o0tyaa5vQZ1tqyuge_250.png

Shop_Ad.gif
[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@WiltedThorn Hello, I am a moderator here at OO. Her being an imperial or unbred are not factors we consider when speaking of valuable dragons. Neither of these are within the rules, nor are specifics we keep track of for OO dragons regardless of their age, unless in regards to LAH for 7-digit imperials, of which yours is 8-digits. How much you should add to the total price is dependent on specific factors listed in our rules which are as follows: [list][*][size=3][font=spectral][color=#6F6A57]Special eye dragons (ex. earth, multigaze, primal, glowing) : + 10 kt / g for every additional special (ex. +20g for a earth dragon with primal eyes) [*][size=3][font=spectral][color=#6F6A57]Level 7 or more : + ~15 kt / g to 30 kt / g (level bonus for exaltation basically) Have coliseum stones : + 200 kt / g [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]Two letter names : LAH [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]7 digits or less : LAH [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]Gen 1's : Depends on the Gen 1! [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]Art and or lore : Depends on the amount of art and or lore! Do research into the original artist or writer to help price :) [*][size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]Lineage : Depends on the lineage![/list] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]Moreover, we do not have arbitrary rules on what we consider valuable dragons, this is shown in the rule titled [i]"what makes a dragon valuable and how does that affect pricing?"[/i] which states: "Valuable dragons are oldies that have [b][i]special eye colors (ex. earth), art or lore attached in their bio, are gen 1's, have levels or coliseum stones (especially eliminate stones), or have 7 or less digits in their ID number.[/i][/b]" If you would like to sell the female imp for a price here in the OO forum, she would be 10kt per year without any additional added pricing due to the mentioned criteria above. If you would like to sell her for 110kt you may do so outside of the OO forums, as when posting within our forums you must follow the rules we have set in place when pricing oldies.
@WiltedThorn Hello, I am a moderator here at OO.

Her being an imperial or unbred are not factors we consider when speaking of valuable dragons. Neither of these are within the rules, nor are specifics we keep track of for OO dragons regardless of their age, unless in regards to LAH for 7-digit imperials, of which yours is 8-digits. How much you should add to the total price is dependent on specific factors listed in our rules which are as follows:

• Special eye dragons (ex. earth, multigaze, primal, glowing) : + 10 kt / g for every additional special (ex. +20g for a earth dragon with primal eyes)

• Level 7 or more : + ~15 kt / g to 30 kt / g (level bonus for exaltation basically)
    Have coliseum stones : + 200 kt / g

• Two letter names : LAH

• 7 digits or less : LAH

• Gen 1's : Depends on the Gen 1!

• Art and or lore : Depends on the amount of art and or lore! Do research into the original artist or writer to help price :)

• Lineage : Depends on the lineage!

Moreover, we do not have arbitrary rules on what we consider valuable dragons, this is shown in the rule titled "what makes a dragon valuable and how does that affect pricing?" which states:

"Valuable dragons are oldies that have special eye colors (ex. earth), art or lore attached in their bio, are gen 1's, have levels or coliseum stones (especially eliminate stones), or have 7 or less digits in their ID number."

If you would like to sell the female imp for a price here in the OO forum, she would be 10kt per year without any additional added pricing due to the mentioned criteria above. If you would like to sell her for 110kt you may do so outside of the OO forums, as when posting within our forums you must follow the rules we have set in place when pricing oldies.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@WiltedThorn I will bring to other mods and our founder if we should remove the pricing guide if it is confusing people in how to price oldies that are valuable specifically, but I thank you for understanding, and I hope you may sell those oldies for a price you believe they deserve, they are very lovely dragons. ♥
@WiltedThorn I will bring to other mods and our founder if we should remove the pricing guide if it is confusing people in how to price oldies that are valuable specifically, but I thank you for understanding, and I hope you may sell those oldies for a price you believe they deserve, they are very lovely dragons. ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@recca8 I would gladly buy this girl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50674206][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506743/50674206_350.png[/img][/url] Would Gems work?
@recca8

I would gladly buy this girl
50674206_350.png

Would Gems work?
@calogramy

I needed to do it FAST before my brain could remind me it wasn't a good idea to get another dragon.
I made it, hurray~!
@calogramy

I needed to do it FAST before my brain could remind me it wasn't a good idea to get another dragon.
I made it, hurray~!
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
I haven't been around in forever but I rather use my lair slots to save more Oaks, so if any interest, please say so! All up for gems, just ping/message etc for tr On this page - don't got time at moment to post them all https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/14400/13691/3 ----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34809095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/348091/34809095_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [b]Name: Moonrunner[/b] [b]ID: #34809095[/b] [b]Hatchday: Jul 30, 2017[/b] [s]------[/s] [b]Element: Arcane[/b] [b]Primary: Cyan[/b] [b]Secondary: Cyan[/b] [b]Tertiary: Magenta[/b] [b]Bred: Yes[/b] [b]Unnamed: No[/b] This guy I just saved from the AH and already had an Oaks tag... Shameful. [s]------[/s] [b]Price:[/b] [size=4]50 000[emoji=treasure size=1] or 50[emoji=gem size=1][/size] [/columns]
I haven't been around in forever but I rather use my lair slots to save more Oaks, so if any interest, please say so!

All up for gems, just ping/message etc for tr

On this page - don't got time at moment to post them all
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/14400/13691/3

34809095_350.png
Name: Moonrunner
ID: #34809095

Hatchday: Jul 30, 2017

Element: Arcane
Primary: Cyan
Secondary: Cyan
Tertiary: Magenta

Bred: Yes
Unnamed: No

This guy I just saved from the AH and already had an Oaks tag... Shameful.

Price: 50 000 or 50
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
@Gaaa Could I have Nyiassas for treasure? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45066944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/450670/45066944_350.png[/img][/url] I know I shouldn't, but I have some dragons who would make lovely babies with him!
@Gaaa

Could I have Nyiassas for treasure?

45066944_350.png

I know I shouldn't, but I have some dragons who would make lovely babies with him!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Hol I'd love to buy Pyro & Kelro for treasure if they're for sale!

Pyro reminds me of a dragon I had when I started the game ;_; and Kelro is just super lovely!

Pyro reminds me of a dragon I had when I started the game ;_; and Kelro is just super lovely!
Y5ILoot.png
[quote name="Map1e" date="2023-02-19 10:52:58" ] @Hol I'd love to buy Pyro & Kelro for treasure if they're for sale! Pyro reminds me of a dragon I had when I started the game ;_; and Kelro is just super lovely! [/quote] The only ones currently for sale are up for gems. If I do decide to sell those two I will keep you in mind
Map1e wrote on 2023-02-19 10:52:58:

The only ones currently for sale are up for gems. If I do decide to sell those two I will keep you in mind
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Hey, I have a question for anybody who would know: if I have old dragons that I want to sell/rehome but they're currently chilling in my hibden, how would I go about that? Would I just list their prices and do a PA if anyone was interested?

Edit: And what about breeding pairs? Are they supposed to be sold separate?
Hey, I have a question for anybody who would know: if I have old dragons that I want to sell/rehome but they're currently chilling in my hibden, how would I go about that? Would I just list their prices and do a PA if anyone was interested?

Edit: And what about breeding pairs? Are they supposed to be sold separate?
1 2 ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 1656 1657