Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 419 420
“Dam bro, nice ball of light”
“Mind if it mind controls every frikin hero in the universe except for a puffball?”
“Dam bro, nice ball of light”
“Mind if it mind controls every frikin hero in the universe except for a puffball?”
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
RELENTLESSLY BEAT UP A CREATURE WITH YOUR CAT PARTNER WHILE AN ANNOYING SIDE CHARACTER TAKES CREDIT FOR DOING NOTHING AND SOMETIMES NEARLY DYING!
@Steggolas i think we both know exactly which game LOL i just scrolled up before posting and noticed yours
RELENTLESSLY BEAT UP A CREATURE WITH YOUR CAT PARTNER WHILE AN ANNOYING SIDE CHARACTER TAKES CREDIT FOR DOING NOTHING AND SOMETIMES NEARLY DYING!
@Steggolas i think we both know exactly which game LOL i just scrolled up before posting and noticed yours
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
Another one while im here: stupid idiot youtuber digs up a floppy disc to play a card game with a man who uses animals as nfts
Another one while im here: stupid idiot youtuber digs up a floppy disc to play a card game with a man who uses animals as nfts
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
you go around w a bunch of ghost children committing probably various crimes and saving the world altogether

i doubt anyone really knows this so the games dentures and demons 2
you go around w a bunch of ghost children committing probably various crimes and saving the world altogether

i doubt anyone really knows this so the games dentures and demons 2
You need to save the world, but you just wind up building houses for mean people and falling to death. Pinky pie is a human and transgender
You need to save the world, but you just wind up building houses for mean people and falling to death. Pinky pie is a human and transgender
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
It’s basically sorta like Pokémon except the battles are fought using the ghosts of historical and mythological figures and there’s (usually) only one ghost per Trainer and there are (usually) only 7 Trainer/Ghost pairs total at any one time/place.

They all fight to the death over the Grand Prize, which is basically the same thing as making a contract with Kyubey from Madoka Magica in the sense that it grants you a wish that will inevitably backfire horribly.

Oh and by the way, there are like a billion spinoffs of this series and all of it is considered “canon”. All of it.
It’s basically sorta like Pokémon except the battles are fought using the ghosts of historical and mythological figures and there’s (usually) only one ghost per Trainer and there are (usually) only 7 Trainer/Ghost pairs total at any one time/place.

They all fight to the death over the Grand Prize, which is basically the same thing as making a contract with Kyubey from Madoka Magica in the sense that it grants you a wish that will inevitably backfire horribly.

Oh and by the way, there are like a billion spinoffs of this series and all of it is considered “canon”. All of it.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
After eating a toilet burrito, local Florida man goes outside his house and decides, "Hey, I'm gonna overthrow the moon tyrant."
After eating a toilet burrito, local Florida man goes outside his house and decides, "Hey, I'm gonna overthrow the moon tyrant."
read a book about furries until you get to an ending that's not tragic
read a book about furries until you get to an ending that's not tragic
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
"ain't that a kick in the head?"
"ain't that a kick in the head?"
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
1. Now as I have a nice village it's time to build an army and destro- Wait, when enemy managed to build a castle so near my territory???

2. Build an army of magical creatures and fight with other army of magical creatures. Also don't forget astrologers announced the week of *insert a name of a magical creature*!

3. Indiana Jones but it's modern and the bad guys that want to kill you are literally everywhere.

4. Post-apocalyptic courier simulator

5. Fight dangerous animal machines

6. Build whatever you want in a world of cubes... watch out for green exploding modified pigs though!
1. Now as I have a nice village it's time to build an army and destro- Wait, when enemy managed to build a castle so near my territory???

2. Build an army of magical creatures and fight with other army of magical creatures. Also don't forget astrologers announced the week of *insert a name of a magical creature*!

3. Indiana Jones but it's modern and the bad guys that want to kill you are literally everywhere.

4. Post-apocalyptic courier simulator

5. Fight dangerous animal machines

6. Build whatever you want in a world of cubes... watch out for green exploding modified pigs though!
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 419 420