Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lonely Painter - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][emoji=cloud size=1]
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop

Hi! Do you only do FR dragons, or would you be open to doing other characters as long as they are dragon-like? ^-^
Hi! Do you only do FR dragons, or would you be open to doing other characters as long as they are dragon-like? ^-^
@Rynekanti hello! it depends, I try to keep my shop FR dragon focused but I can make some exceptions for non FR dragons. you said “dragon-like”— how dragon-like are they? could I see them? I might decline if it deviates too far from what I’m comfortable with, sorry[emoji=aberration sad size=2]
@Rynekanti hello! it depends, I try to keep my shop FR dragon focused but I can make some exceptions for non FR dragons. you said “dragon-like”— how dragon-like are they? could I see them? I might decline if it deviates too far from what I’m comfortable with, sorry

I have a whole folder of them if you wanna look here! Though you need a Toyhouse to view them. Or I could share a few images of them here if you don't like using links.

And it's totally fine, no biggie. Just thought I'd ask and see. XD
I have a whole folder of them if you wanna look here! Though you need a Toyhouse to view them. Or I could share a few images of them here if you don't like using links.

And it's totally fine, no biggie. Just thought I'd ask and see. XD
@Rynekanti
oooh after looking i do have to say that Butter really caught my eye!! I’d be willing to draw them if you’d like! feel free to send a form or point me to another character you’d prefer:)
@Rynekanti
oooh after looking i do have to say that Butter really caught my eye!! I’d be willing to draw them if you’d like! feel free to send a form or point me to another character you’d prefer:)

[quote name="saspitite" date="2023-02-15 15:54:31" ] @Rynekanti oooh after looking i do have to say that Butter really caught my eye!! I’d be willing to draw them if you’d like! feel free to send a form or point me to another character you’d prefer:) [/quote] [b]Currency used to pay:[/b] Treasure! (750kT) [b]Commission type:[/b] A flat bust or rendered headshot works for me! ^-^ [b]Brief description of commission:[/b] I'm not sure there's much to describe pose wise if it's just a head or bust? Though, you can't go wrong with making her sassy or coy, facial expression wise.
saspitite wrote on 2023-02-15 15:54:31:
@Rynekanti

Currency used to pay: Treasure! (750kT)
Commission type: A flat bust or rendered headshot works for me! ^-^
Brief description of commission: I'm not sure there's much to describe pose wise if it's just a head or bust? Though, you can't go wrong with making her sassy or coy, facial expression wise.
@Rynekanti 750kt rendered headshot sounds great! since you summed up all your thoughts about the pose, I don’t think there’s a need to send the cont. details form unless you have any specifications about her design that you need to explain:) you can send the money and I’ll PM you when the sketch is done!
@Rynekanti 750kt rendered headshot sounds great! since you summed up all your thoughts about the pose, I don’t think there’s a need to send the cont. details form unless you have any specifications about her design that you need to explain:) you can send the money and I’ll PM you when the sketch is done!

Could I be added to the pinglists? Your art is lovely!
Could I be added to the pinglists? Your art is lovely!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10