Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever just
Hoard a certain type of dragon because you have an obsession but then one day you just suddenly don’t want them anymore

sobs
Hoard a certain type of dragon because you have an obsession but then one day you just suddenly don’t want them anymore

sobs
What?
What?
Yeah I understand that feeling all too well

That’s why I gave up on becoming a monolair
Yeah I understand that feeling all too well

That’s why I gave up on becoming a monolair
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
This happens with me but every time I go "no, I'll definitely run out of steam", so I maybe get one or two but never any more. But then of course the obsession stays for weeks so I go "ok, splurge time", and then within a day the obsession has gone completely.....

There's a reason I have less than 20 permas XP
This happens with me but every time I go "no, I'll definitely run out of steam", so I maybe get one or two but never any more. But then of course the obsession stays for weeks so I go "ok, splurge time", and then within a day the obsession has gone completely.....

There's a reason I have less than 20 permas XP
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
@sagittariusax I have 5 permas, and the rest are smoke spirals I had an awful obsession over and now I have 20+ I’m not in love with anymore SKSSKS
@sagittariusax I have 5 permas, and the rest are smoke spirals I had an awful obsession over and now I have 20+ I’m not in love with anymore SKSSKS
Me constantly scrying everything as an aberration or Veilspun: I don't know what you're talking about
Me constantly scrying everything as an aberration or Veilspun: I don't know what you're talking about
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
nope. I develop new obsessions over time but I never lose any of the old ones, which is why I have so many waspcon/starcon coatls AND so many m spirals AND so many bogs AND so many lion/nox f nocs AND
nope. I develop new obsessions over time but I never lose any of the old ones, which is why I have so many waspcon/starcon coatls AND so many m spirals AND so many bogs AND so many lion/nox f nocs AND
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Currently, Undertides. Just waiting for that to crash and burn on me.
Currently, Undertides. Just waiting for that to crash and burn on me.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I do this but with aesthetics. I've changed Flights three times, each time because I wanted the Flight to match my lore/aesthetic. Every time I'm like: this is the last time. Nope. I always get tired of it and want a different theme.
Shadow mafia? Now it's an Earth desert oasis. Oh look, now we're in Water, and they're pirates living on the back of a giant sea turtle.

What? We're in Plague now? jeez.
I do this but with aesthetics. I've changed Flights three times, each time because I wanted the Flight to match my lore/aesthetic. Every time I'm like: this is the last time. Nope. I always get tired of it and want a different theme.
Shadow mafia? Now it's an Earth desert oasis. Oh look, now we're in Water, and they're pirates living on the back of a giant sea turtle.

What? We're in Plague now? jeez.