Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary/HibDen/Swipp & Baldwin Trackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hey, i absolutely love the hibden spreadsheet. Just one question about the coliseum tab, I'm wondering what difference it actually makes when I switch "best place only" between Yes and No. Visually it doesn't seem to make any difference at all for me in the greenness of the top cells or the number in them, so I'm not quite sure what it's actually supposed to do or whether it's an error of the functions in the spreadsheet.

Either way absolutely love the rest of the spreadsheet, it's helped me gather the needed items much more efficiently so far.
Hey, i absolutely love the hibden spreadsheet. Just one question about the coliseum tab, I'm wondering what difference it actually makes when I switch "best place only" between Yes and No. Visually it doesn't seem to make any difference at all for me in the greenness of the top cells or the number in them, so I'm not quite sure what it's actually supposed to do or whether it's an error of the functions in the spreadsheet.

Either way absolutely love the rest of the spreadsheet, it's helped me gather the needed items much more efficiently so far.
:3
@ LynxLPF Hi! Thanks, I love hearing that the sheets are useful for someone! I found that the issue you were describing was a problem with the formula in the green header cells. I have updated it and it should work as expected now. Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues. :) [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KDjeU6zrm_3GVQxo3SKP9-yiyLdGzn8InOPZxPbsTbM/edit?usp=sharing]HibDen w updated Coli formula[/url] The changes, if you want to put them in manually, are change this part: =IF([b]$C$3[/b]="Yes" to this: =IF([b]$C$2[/b]="Yes" and change all starting ranges to (column letter)3 or Y3. e.g. [b]F3:F945 $Y3:$Y945[/b] I also recommend updating the Y column to make sure all cells are performing a VLOOKUP instead of just being a number. The link in the first post will be updated to this version. @RosaTheRad & @firebee you might want to make these updates as well.
@ LynxLPF Hi! Thanks, I love hearing that the sheets are useful for someone! I found that the issue you were describing was a problem with the formula in the green header cells. I have updated it and it should work as expected now. Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues. :)

HibDen w updated Coli formula

The changes, if you want to put them in manually, are

change this part:
=IF($C$3="Yes"
to this:
=IF($C$2="Yes"

and change all starting ranges to (column letter)3 or Y3.
e.g.
F3:F945
$Y3:$Y945

I also recommend updating the Y column to make sure all cells are performing a VLOOKUP instead of just being a number.

The link in the first post will be updated to this version.

@RosaTheRad & @firebee you might want to make these updates as well.
RB8Ze0o.png
Thank you so much for the quick reply, it works now! Keep up the good work but don't forget to take well deserved breaks too <3
Thank you so much for the quick reply, it works now! Keep up the good work but don't forget to take well deserved breaks too <3
:3
Thanks <3
Thanks <3
RB8Ze0o.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1]What a lovely new Holiday shop! [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] What a handful, but I love all the new apparel! New structure (kinda) for the whole tab, and I'll be working on tweaking the layouts for the other shops in the nearish future. *Also have updated the XP payout for the Lovebird Landscape Scene available from Baldwin (2000XP --> 2500XP), so be sure to either correct the comments on those cells manually, or copy them over from the blank version. Your best bet right now is to copy the whole tab and paste it in its entirety into your personal copy. As always, if you run into any functionality problems, or find any errors, let me know and I'll get it corrected ASAP. Updated Holiday Guide [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GQ7JNwQ27RhI4QHCq3FcFGSFqxriegrDN1qcVd6qoYM/edit?usp=sharing]here [/url]
What a lovely new Holiday shop!

What a handful, but I love all the new apparel! New structure (kinda) for the whole tab, and I'll be working on tweaking the layouts for the other shops in the nearish future.
*Also have updated the XP payout for the Lovebird Landscape Scene available from Baldwin (2000XP --> 2500XP), so be sure to either correct the comments on those cells manually, or copy them over from the blank version. Your best bet right now is to copy the whole tab and paste it in its entirety into your personal copy.

As always, if you run into any functionality problems, or find any errors, let me know and I'll get it corrected ASAP.

Updated Holiday Guide here
RB8Ze0o.png
Hi! Would love to be added to the ping list!!
Hi! Would love to be added to the ping list!!
FR Time + 8
xUGOc1.pngDmthg2.pngS0ERk1.pngTgeAg1.pngw4RzH1.png
@Agberts sure thing, which one? Or all of them?
@Agberts sure thing, which one? Or all of them?
RB8Ze0o.png
@WinterMouse all of them please!!
@WinterMouse all of them please!!
FR Time + 8
xUGOc1.pngDmthg2.pngS0ERk1.pngTgeAg1.pngw4RzH1.png
You got it!
You got it!
RB8Ze0o.png
[quote name="WinterMouse" date="2022-12-21 17:13:55" ] [emoji=bestiary size=1]Bestiary pinglist: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @Omosky @oncomingbeige @sleepytiefling @AvianAnalyst [/quote] Yet another ping. I'm so sorry y'all. Don't hate me. I went ahead and added a Grand Exchange column in the Bestiary's main tab. There's now three shops with familiars that can't be acquired elsewhere, so I wanted to get that updated.
WinterMouse wrote on 2022-12-21 17:13:55:

Yet another ping. I'm so sorry y'all. Don't hate me. I went ahead and added a Grand Exchange column in the Bestiary's main tab. There's now three shops with familiars that can't be acquired elsewhere, so I wanted to get that updated.
RB8Ze0o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19