Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel Color Expansion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
Oooh, Sapphire and Tarnish <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74564314][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745644/74564314_350.png[/img][/url] I think the Goth set suits her!
Oooh, Sapphire and Tarnish <3

74564314_350.png
I think the Goth set suits her!
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
Loved watching this get recolored on stream! totally rad set

edit OOUGHA a mire drop!! thank you! thank you frfr this is the best news this is top tier
Loved watching this get recolored on stream! totally rad set

edit OOUGHA a mire drop!! thank you! thank you frfr this is the best news this is top tier
oh cool more bridles!! *loves the bridles* XD
oh cool more bridles!! *loves the bridles* XD
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Watching the stream for these was so lovely and interesting, and I always love a Galore gift. Thank you!
Watching the stream for these was so lovely and interesting, and I always love a Galore gift. Thank you!
Y5ILoot.png
Nice
Nice
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Beautiful
Beautiful
6klg2iF.png
omg
omg
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
Vineyard and Tarnished sets are so pretty!
Vineyard and Tarnished sets are so pretty!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-02-06 22:21:44" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2023-02-06 21:32:31" ] @/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o [/quote] The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :) [/quote] ...but it could be? .u. i'm very excited to play around with the new colors! the carousel set has grown on me a lot tbh
Undel wrote on 2023-02-06 22:21:44:
creosote wrote on 2023-02-06 21:32:31:
@/undel what eye type does the spiral in the banner image have? i can't figure it out but it's such a nice soft purple :o

The kind where I recolored it in Photoshop to match the image better, haha. So not a real eye color. :)
...but it could be? .u.

i'm very excited to play around with the new colors! the carousel set has grown on me a lot tbh
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
just went bonkers trying to figure out what eyes the spiral in the promo image had only to realize they do not match any existing eye type in the game and were likely edited to perfectly match the apparel, which is tragic because that color is absolutely beautiful
just went bonkers trying to figure out what eyes the spiral in the promo image had only to realize they do not match any existing eye type in the game and were likely edited to perfectly match the apparel, which is tragic because that color is absolutely beautiful
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24