Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Willow Change - FINAL Hatches!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Booleano - Thanks! He was actually the first lineage dragon I ever got, so I decided to pretty him up and give him a boatload of descendants.
@Booleano - Thanks! He was actually the first lineage dragon I ever got, so I decided to pretty him up and give him a boatload of descendants.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@booleano Not sure if im on the ping list but both please!
@booleano Not sure if im on the ping list but both please!
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
[quote name="Booleano" date="2023-02-03 18:30:29" ] @/NefariousKing I never thought so either! I've updated the "How I got Willow" to include the financial damages XD [/quote] Holy cow that's [b]a lot[/b]. You have my condolences, may your wallet make a quick recovery haha.
Booleano wrote on 2023-02-03 18:30:29:
@/NefariousKing I never thought so either! I've updated the "How I got Willow" to include the financial damages XD

Holy cow that's a lot. You have my condolences, may your wallet make a quick recovery haha.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
[quote name="Booleano" date="2023-02-03 18:34:22" ] @CountingChocobos June 12th will be hatched with a boon! I'm pretty impatient when it comes to hatches so I have to just nest them on the day and boon immediately! XD [/quote] [i]oh no, my wallet[/i] I'd like to be added to the New Offspring pinglist! (For June 12ths, specifically, if possible! But All New offspring is fine if you're not keeping dates/pinglists separate, whichever works best for you! [emoji=new friend size=1]) @Booleano
Booleano wrote on 2023-02-03 18:34:22:
@CountingChocobos June 12th will be hatched with a boon! I'm pretty impatient when it comes to hatches so I have to just nest them on the day and boon immediately! XD

oh no, my wallet

I'd like to be added to the New Offspring pinglist!
(For June 12ths, specifically, if possible! But All New offspring is fine if you're not keeping dates/pinglists separate, whichever works best for you! )

@Booleano
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@Endyr Added!

@NefariousKing It hurt immensely! However, the people I've spoken to so far have been so friendly and wonderful. It makes the 800kg sting a little bit less. XD

@CountingChocobos I will make a separate list for June 12th, it's no trouble! Just keep in mind they will be sold on the 17th, to give me complete focus on the thread when the sales go up. =D
@Endyr Added!

@NefariousKing It hurt immensely! However, the people I've spoken to so far have been so friendly and wonderful. It makes the 800kg sting a little bit less. XD

@CountingChocobos I will make a separate list for June 12th, it's no trouble! Just keep in mind they will be sold on the 17th, to give me complete focus on the thread when the sales go up. =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
I'm not quite in the position to offer for a G3 yet...but I'm interested in lore. Very interested. Please add me to the general pinglist!
I'm not quite in the position to offer for a G3 yet...but I'm interested in lore. Very interested. Please add me to the general pinglist!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Excellent, thank you!
Excellent, thank you!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
If possible I’d like to be added on a ping list for just general kids, not fussed on which nest ;v; //just wanna try this year for a g3 xD

Edit: actually, lore updates too if that ever gets a ping list- the lore this community creates is amazing ;;
If possible I’d like to be added on a ping list for just general kids, not fussed on which nest ;v; //just wanna try this year for a g3 xD

Edit: actually, lore updates too if that ever gets a ping list- the lore this community creates is amazing ;;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@Booleano i'd like to be put on both pinglists please! <3
@Booleano i'd like to be put on both pinglists please! <3
G4 Naomi Sales | Lore | banner by Cheitora
cXapz55.png
I'd also like to be on both pinglists please! I'm excited to see where the lore goes!
I'd also like to be on both pinglists please! I'm excited to see where the lore goes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28