Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 951 952 953 954 955 ... 1132 1133
Zoomed in, the effect is more clear, although the original lineart layer on this design is still overall very difficult to see due to the heavy use of near black colors and fine details, including over the head. I would recommend lightening the overall designs so the original lineart and shadow layers are more clearly visible. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MdCT3gp.png[/img]
Zoomed in, the effect is more clear, although the original lineart layer on this design is still overall very difficult to see due to the heavy use of near black colors and fine details, including over the head. I would recommend lightening the overall designs so the original lineart and shadow layers are more clearly visible. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
MdCT3gp.png
Can you please cancel order #102618? Thank you!
Can you please cancel order #102618? Thank you!

___ maystorm.png
Ah, I happened to notice while looking through a Lair that this skin has been applying on the male pose instead of the female one. ^^ [item=Accent: Laeradhr]
Ah, I happened to notice while looking through a Lair that this skin has been applying on the male pose instead of the female one. ^^

Accent: Laeradhr
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
This skin has the icon for F skydancer, but it applies to F pearlcatchers.
This skin has the icon for F skydancer, but it applies to F pearlcatchers.
The_Aether_Orchard
hi! order #102380 just got denied for shadows. can i please ask if this is okay to resubmit or should i make them darker? [img]https://i.imgur.com/RhsxNJG.png[/img]
hi! order #102380 just got denied for shadows. can i please ask if this is okay to resubmit or should i make them darker?

RhsxNJG.png

Typo:
Should be named “Sobek’s Supplication“

Thanks in advance!

Typo:
Should be named “Sobek’s Supplication“

Thanks in advance!
35wQd0n.pnga04rvCk.pngt3V8gw9.png
@Regxlia The skin has been set to Abberation F. @teddy2008 The icon is fixed. @Eirysse The original lineart layer is still ver ydifficult to see, especially over the light blue areas along the dragon's legs. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/G2AVWTU.png[/img] @Secretsaver The name is fixed.
@Regxlia The skin has been set to Abberation F.

@teddy2008 The icon is fixed.

@Eirysse The original lineart layer is still ver ydifficult to see, especially over the light blue areas along the dragon's legs. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
G2AVWTU.png

@Secretsaver The name is fixed.
thank you so much for your time and help! i'll submit this version :>
thank you so much for your time and help! i'll submit this version :>
Hey!

Can I get confirmation that order #102519 is under additional review and not forgotten/lost? (Though I can't really imagine what would warrant additional review).

Thanks for all the work that you guys do :)
Hey!

Can I get confirmation that order #102519 is under additional review and not forgotten/lost? (Though I can't really imagine what would warrant additional review).

Thanks for all the work that you guys do :)
4MKDoae.png
Could I have the image for #48760 updated please? The character 'zai' was missing one stroke… there are no other changes besides fixing that. It also appears that the skin icon was mistaken with banescale rather than bogsneak! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/275077726153736204/1070989937765253171/ANGEL_2.png[/img]
Could I have the image for #48760 updated please? The character 'zai' was missing one stroke… there are no other changes besides fixing that.

It also appears that the skin icon was mistaken with banescale rather than bogsneak!

ANGEL_2.png
7bfJZaP.png
1 2 ... 951 952 953 954 955 ... 1132 1133