Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1129 1130
hi! order #102561 name "illatos hortenzia" means fragrant hydrangea in hungarian <:
hi! order #102561 name "illatos hortenzia" means fragrant hydrangea in hungarian <:
Hello, please. I am having difficulty understanding which area should be darkened further since both of the rejection messages are exactly the same. #102114 - Jan 24, 2023 #102282 - Jan 30, 2023 [quote]This looks great, but the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. Please darken the original lineart and shadow layers so they are more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.[/quote] I have re-edited a new version. Please may I check if this version would be recommended for resubmission, or if there is anything specific that I need to improve on? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YNPM7Dn.png[/img][/center]
Hello, please. I am having difficulty understanding which area should be darkened further since both of the rejection messages are exactly the same.

#102114 - Jan 24, 2023

#102282 - Jan 30, 2023
Quote:
This looks great, but the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design. Please darken the original lineart and shadow layers so they are more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.

I have re-edited a new version. Please may I check if this version would be recommended for resubmission, or if there is anything specific that I need to improve on?
YNPM7Dn.png
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Eirysse Thank you for the translation. @Dierdre The original lineart needs to be darkened so it's more clearly visible on top of the heavy details of the design. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rP0WOpz.png[/img]
@Eirysse Thank you for the translation.

@Dierdre The original lineart needs to be darkened so it's
more clearly visible on top of the heavy details of the design. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
rP0WOpz.png
I would like to change the name on a recent submission (which probably means I'm requesting to cancel and resubmit?): I want to change Evening Blooms to Twilight Dahlias.

Order #102557

Thanks!
I would like to change the name on a recent submission (which probably means I'm requesting to cancel and resubmit?): I want to change Evening Blooms to Twilight Dahlias.

Order #102557

Thanks!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Thank you so much for taking the time to adjust it for me!

I have submitted the version you recommended <3
Thank you so much for taking the time to adjust it for me!

I have submitted the version you recommended <3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Hello, may I please ask how many runs of #44144 and #44418 I have sent into the queue? I am doing some bookkeeping on my older skins!
Hello, may I please ask how many runs of #44144 and #44418 I have sent into the queue? I am doing some bookkeeping on my older skins!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
hello (again ; ;)
i got order #102284 denied today, although i submitted in an edited version you sent me. did i sent in a previous version?
hello (again ; ;)
i got order #102284 denied today, although i submitted in an edited version you sent me. did i sent in a previous version?
There are 30 previous orders of 44144 ALL UP IN THE GUT (I assume all 10x blueprints but I did not check each one), and 4 previous orders of 44418 BEYOND THE PALE x10, with a fifth single print order pending.

@Eirysse Can you please resubmit it and let me know the order number?

There are 30 previous orders of 44144 ALL UP IN THE GUT (I assume all 10x blueprints but I did not check each one), and 4 previous orders of 44418 BEYOND THE PALE x10, with a fifth single print order pending.

@Eirysse Can you please resubmit it and let me know the order number?

@SuburbanSamurai of course! i just resubmitted and the number is #102606
thank you so much for the help and fast reply!
@SuburbanSamurai of course! i just resubmitted and the number is #102606
thank you so much for the help and fast reply!
Hello. Why are you still saying that "lineart over the dragon's head still appears to be lightened brighter than the colors around it" while its pure black? Brighter contour is part of skin [img]https://i.imgur.com/b18yZN1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zEScq0O.png[/img]
Hello. Why are you still saying that "lineart over the dragon's head still appears to be lightened brighter than the colors around it" while its pure black? Brighter contour is part of skin
b18yZN1.png
zEScq0O.png
1 2 ... 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1129 1130