Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Heresy!
1 2 3
Post the most abhorrent thing you could do or have done. For example:

Breed changing a low digit old gen1 imperial into a plentiful breed.

Have I done it? No. Would I do it? Depends.

I exalted my first coli team and they were all low digit imperials. :(
Post the most abhorrent thing you could do or have done. For example:

Breed changing a low digit old gen1 imperial into a plentiful breed.

Have I done it? No. Would I do it? Depends.

I exalted my first coli team and they were all low digit imperials. :(
hbJfbe2.png
Exalt a pretty, fully gened G1
Exalt a pretty, fully gened G1
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
SCATTER A XXX ROUNSDY :3
SCATTER A XXX ROUNSDY :3
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
not sure if its necessarily taboo, but there was a point in time when I had just joined where I would purposely sell stuff on the AH for like... 20% the LAH

I stopped doing it shortly after, but I guess its forgivable because I didn't get what everyone meant by "economy" and all that, and I had only been on the game for like, a week at that point.
not sure if its necessarily taboo, but there was a point in time when I had just joined where I would purposely sell stuff on the AH for like... 20% the LAH

I stopped doing it shortly after, but I guess its forgivable because I didn't get what everyone meant by "economy" and all that, and I had only been on the game for like, a week at that point.

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
For the past dom push(it was like 2 years ago?), I exalted 7-digit dragon.

Oh... and it was the one I snagged on AH at the fodder price...
For the past dom push(it was like 2 years ago?), I exalted 7-digit dragon.

Oh... and it was the one I snagged on AH at the fodder price...
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
manage to afford an imp breed change scroll, apply it to a really pretty older g1 of some sort of plentiful breed, use a bunch of really expensive gem genes on it, get it allll nice and pretty.

... then immediately breed change it back into a plentiful breed. THEN exalt it. :3
manage to afford an imp breed change scroll, apply it to a really pretty older g1 of some sort of plentiful breed, use a bunch of really expensive gem genes on it, get it allll nice and pretty.

... then immediately breed change it back into a plentiful breed. THEN exalt it. :3
Scatter a triple gen 1.
Scatter a triple gen 1.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Throw a kickstarter fam to Baldwin
Throw a kickstarter fam to Baldwin
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Nowhere near the same level as a G1 Imperial, but I still ache from buying a Gaoler for a breeding project, and having to change [i]this[/i] into a basic Tundra so I could breed him. Oof. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=17&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=111&body=43&winggene=111&wings=69&tertgene=27&tert=109&element=3&eyetype=3][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=111&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=27&winggene=111&wings=69&auth=b5ef88f66ac8c95cde1dfd7e368849a42f9142c4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (The result was worth it, but still.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83692635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/836927/83692635.png[/img][/url]
Nowhere near the same level as a G1 Imperial, but I still ache from buying a Gaoler for a breeding project, and having to change this into a basic Tundra so I could breed him. Oof.

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=111&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=27&winggene=111&wings=69&auth=b5ef88f66ac8c95cde1dfd7e368849a42f9142c4&dummyext=prev.png

(The result was worth it, but still.)
83692635.png
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
i used a coatl scroll on one of my progens' kids just so i could breed him with an imp and get an imp baby.... after the kid hatched i turned him back into a tundra LOL
(he's a very handsome mirror now though! his youngest child is the imp :D)
i used a coatl scroll on one of my progens' kids just so i could breed him with an imp and get an imp baby.... after the kid hatched i turned him back into a tundra LOL
(he's a very handsome mirror now though! his youngest child is the imp :D)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 3