Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] Graphics & Signature Shop
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42
[quote name="CrypticalCryptid" date="2022-12-13 02:03:21" ] Total Down Payment: 38g (I'm just going to send it to you all upfront once you confirm the order tbh) [/quote] @CrypticalCryptid Sure thing! :D
CrypticalCryptid wrote on 2022-12-13 02:03:21:
Total Down Payment: 38g (I'm just going to send it to you all upfront once you confirm the order tbh)
@CrypticalCryptid Sure thing! :D
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
Sent! :3
Sent! :3
Lores_Lovelies_A_Mish-Mash_Hatchery_1.png
@VairaSmythe Hi! I'm back and need some cards done! No rush to get these done, just whenever!

Payment Type: Treasure
Order Type: 4 cards
Template: Watercolour
Dragon Pairs:
Cupid - Arcane
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Gold-Kissed - Light
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Smoke & Ashes - Fire
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Orca - Ice
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Fonts: Handwriting
Gene Names: Percentage
Flight Flag: Yes
Other: Hatchlings please!

Total: 76kt
Total Down Payment: 76kt

I'll send it over once you've approved!
@VairaSmythe Hi! I'm back and need some cards done! No rush to get these done, just whenever!

Order Type: 4 cards
Template: Watercolour
Dragon Pairs:
Cupid - Arcane
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Gold-Kissed - Light
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Smoke & Ashes - Fire
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Orca - Ice
-Dragon A
-Dragon B

Fonts: Handwriting
Gene Names: Percentage
Flight Flag: Yes
Other: Hatchlings please!

Total: 76kt
Total Down Payment: 76kt

I'll send it over once you've approved!
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@VairaSmythe, I'm not in a rush at all I'd just like to update my hatchery since I've been meaning to for ages! Good luck on the move btw, I just finished a move so I know the stress lol!!

I'll be getting the full package for the hatchery (The Big One), I'll send you the order details in a dm since it's a long post that I also had some questions about if that's okay with you! ^^

I have around 20-25 pairs so I'll pay for the 35 one and we can work out however you do that. I'll send the dm now and then you can let me know payment if you're still up to it! Thank so much, talk soon~!
@VairaSmythe, I'm not in a rush at all I'd just like to update my hatchery since I've been meaning to for ages! Good luck on the move btw, I just finished a move so I know the stress lol!!

I'll be getting the full package for the hatchery (The Big One), I'll send you the order details in a dm since it's a long post that I also had some questions about if that's okay with you! ^^

I have around 20-25 pairs so I'll pay for the 35 one and we can work out however you do that. I'll send the dm now and then you can let me know payment if you're still up to it! Thank so much, talk soon~!
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
@Dragonsongbird @toxXxic

You two are my last orders until after my move - so Kate if there's anything you want to add, now's the time :)

toxXxic - for 20 pairs it would be 680kt/g... for 25 pairs it would be 775kt/g.

Feel free to send me any questions you have - thank you both for your patience :D
@Dragonsongbird @toxXxic

You two are my last orders until after my move - so Kate if there's anything you want to add, now's the time :)

toxXxic - for 20 pairs it would be 680kt/g... for 25 pairs it would be 775kt/g.

Feel free to send me any questions you have - thank you both for your patience :D
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
@VairaSmythe, Okay, thank you! I'm still writing up all the info for you, I should have everything ready and sent to you later today. No rush on my order, take as long as you need~ ^^
@VairaSmythe, Okay, thank you! I'm still writing up all the info for you, I should have everything ready and sent to you later today. No rush on my order, take as long as you need~ ^^
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
[quote name="SleepyTiefling" date="2023-01-07 16:54:15" ] Hello! I would love a ping when you're all done with your move and you open up shop again. I'm not in any sort of a hurry, but I would love to eventually get some of your beautiful art for my hatchery! Thank you, and good luck with everything! Moving can be stressful o.o hope it goes smoothly! [/quote] @SleepyTiefling Thank you! I'll be sure to put you on the top of my wait list :)
SleepyTiefling wrote on 2023-01-07 16:54:15:
Hello! I would love a ping when you're all done with your move and you open up shop again. I'm not in any sort of a hurry, but I would love to eventually get some of your beautiful art for my hatchery!

Thank you, and good luck with everything! Moving can be stressful o.o hope it goes smoothly!
@SleepyTiefling Thank you! I'll be sure to put you on the top of my wait list :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
Finally moved into my new place

Internet and PC finally hooked up!

I might still be slow but I'm back TToTT
Finally moved into my new place

Internet and PC finally hooked up!

I might still be slow but I'm back TToTT
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
Order
Order Type: Pair Card
Template: My raincloud custom one please :) darker ocean waves background image or whatever you come up with
Dragon Pairs:
Sea Serpents - Water/Lightning
-Neptune
-Salacia (she's not done but i'll put what she's supposed to look like in her bio)
Fonts: Vaira's Choice aka the same as the others xP
Gene Names: I think we do percentage & text? idk
Other: Nope!

Total: 19kT
Total Down Payment: 19kT

Whenever you're ready Vaira, no rush! ^-^
Order
Order Type: Pair Card
Template: My raincloud custom one please :) darker ocean waves background image or whatever you come up with
Dragon Pairs:
Sea Serpents - Water/Lightning
-Neptune
-Salacia (she's not done but i'll put what she's supposed to look like in her bio)
Fonts: Vaira's Choice aka the same as the others xP
Gene Names: I think we do percentage & text? idk
Other: Nope!

Total: 19kT
Total Down Payment: 19kT

Whenever you're ready Vaira, no rush! ^-^
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
@/SleepyTiefling @/Glory @toxXxic
I'm more steady in my place now so I'll get started on your orders ASAP - still have a lot of unpacking to do, thank you for your patience!

Edit: forgot to put toxXxic in the pings!
@/SleepyTiefling @/Glory @toxXxic
I'm more steady in my place now so I'll get started on your orders ASAP - still have a lot of unpacking to do, thank you for your patience!

Edit: forgot to put toxXxic in the pings!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42