Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New eye type: Paladin
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Yes yes yES YES

I would buy every last one of these in a heartbeat for so many of my dragons. They are so, so cool and beautiful! I like how they act in a similar fashion to primal eyes but are still distinguishable as their own eye type.
Yes yes yES YES

I would buy every last one of these in a heartbeat for so many of my dragons. They are so, so cool and beautiful! I like how they act in a similar fashion to primal eyes but are still distinguishable as their own eye type.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Full support!
P r e t t y
e y e s
I need them in my lair
Full support!
P r e t t y
e y e s
I need them in my lair
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
Ooh absolutely!
Ooh absolutely!
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Oooh! these are so pretty! And great for the smaller-eyed dragons! Support!
Oooh! these are so pretty! And great for the smaller-eyed dragons! Support!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
support! ^^
support! ^^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Support omgggg
Support omgggg
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
they are so good and fancy! full support! but the plague alt kinda looks like crying blood imo...
they are so good and fancy! full support! but the plague alt kinda looks like crying blood imo...
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
support
support
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes that would be amazing!!!!
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes that would be amazing!!!!
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
Hard yes *o*
Hard yes *o*
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35