Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who has all the Familiar? Or is trying?
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you @Lonin
I have 624 awakened and 57 Companions.

Thank you @Lonin
I have 624 awakened and 57 Companions.

@Msmagikbear :D Nice. Unowned and unawakened familiars show up in Fiona more often so the more you awaken the more likely you'll be to get the 28 you're missing.
Good luck getting the rest :D
@Msmagikbear :D Nice. Unowned and unawakened familiars show up in Fiona more often so the more you awaken the more likely you'll be to get the 28 you're missing.
Good luck getting the rest :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Msmagikbear Back when I was crazy for a Boolean, I know there's no way I'm going to be able to afford one, so I changed my goal to at best awakening it as fast as possible through Fiona. It involves me grinding very hard for money, and a lot of familiar borrowing from various kind people, and making use of NotN in 2021 to get enough funds to borrow one of the KS familiars, all that just so I can bond with Boolean more through Fiona.

That said, I didn't get much help because I was roughly a newbie back when I started this, so I worked my way through for most of the familiars, including the Sprites, and somehow I almost own all the familiars now. Some still not owned because sacrificed for hibden (Woodland Path fams, Deeprealm Hunter, to name a few), others are the boss fams I still haven't gotten lucky with grinding for them in coliseum.

There aren't many of the Boolean familiar to begin with, so I think the number of people who have all the familiars is probably around 10 or fewer, as a rough estimate.
@Msmagikbear Back when I was crazy for a Boolean, I know there's no way I'm going to be able to afford one, so I changed my goal to at best awakening it as fast as possible through Fiona. It involves me grinding very hard for money, and a lot of familiar borrowing from various kind people, and making use of NotN in 2021 to get enough funds to borrow one of the KS familiars, all that just so I can bond with Boolean more through Fiona.

That said, I didn't get much help because I was roughly a newbie back when I started this, so I worked my way through for most of the familiars, including the Sprites, and somehow I almost own all the familiars now. Some still not owned because sacrificed for hibden (Woodland Path fams, Deeprealm Hunter, to name a few), others are the boss fams I still haven't gotten lucky with grinding for them in coliseum.

There aren't many of the Boolean familiar to begin with, so I think the number of people who have all the familiars is probably around 10 or fewer, as a rough estimate.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@msmagikbear I made a Guide about Fiona mechanics which I hope might help you! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3206269/
@msmagikbear I made a Guide about Fiona mechanics which I hope might help you! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3206269/
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
Hi!

I've collected all of them except for the kickstarter familiars and the regal bladebearer (it's a fiona familiar and I'm still awakening the other sneks)
Hi!

I've collected all of them except for the kickstarter familiars and the regal bladebearer (it's a fiona familiar and I'm still awakening the other sneks)
image0.png
@Msmagikbear If you click the star [emoji=star size=1] on the top right of the forum, you will get notified when anyone comments here, even if they don't use the @.
@Msmagikbear

If you click the star on the top right of the forum, you will get notified when anyone comments here, even if they don't use the @.
IMG_3849.png
Thank you RallraxAuri,
It's great to learn something new.
I've tick the star.

Pretty Awesome Achievement @handdrawnviolist 1095
Just two more than Lonin 1093.

Wouldn't be great if someone with all the familiar posted.
Thank you RallraxAuri,
It's great to learn something new.
I've tick the star.

Pretty Awesome Achievement @handdrawnviolist 1095
Just two more than Lonin 1093.

Wouldn't be great if someone with all the familiar posted.
Not quite there, I'm 3 short of owning all of the familiars. I've always had the goal to collect them all, but I think after completing the KS set I'll give up at the Boolean. There's just way too few of them that it seems impossible to ever get a hold of one. Thanks to Fiona though, I have already awakened it. I only have 31 familiars left to awaken, which are the most recent releases.
Not quite there, I'm 3 short of owning all of the familiars. I've always had the goal to collect them all, but I think after completing the KS set I'll give up at the Boolean. There's just way too few of them that it seems impossible to ever get a hold of one. Thanks to Fiona though, I have already awakened it. I only have 31 familiars left to awaken, which are the most recent releases.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Hi there, 1101/1101 here *waves* Random tidbits: [LIST] [*]Of those 1101 familiars, I only have 32 left to awaken [*]I have never unlocked a bestiary entry for coliseum bosses by having them drop for me, although I have had a fair few drop afterwards. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1823034]I first completed my bestiary April 13, 2016.[/url] [*]The Light Sprite cost me 7kg; the others I got during the actual festivals [*]Favourite fams off the top of my head are [item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=Garden Watcher][item=Wind Sprite][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Spring Sphinx][item=Primrose Mith][item=King Parda][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery] [*]I didn't initially care about filling out my bestiary and sold all of my downtime familiars to fund my dragon projects; yes I had to buy them later, like a fool [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [*]Cog Frog was my first KS familiar [*]During my quest for Boolean, I managed to track down 96 in existence, with at least 2 on locked accounts. There were approximately 150 beta testers, but afaik not all of them came back for the official launch so there may very well be a few dozen un-claimed Boolean codes out there. Neat! [/LIST]
Hi there, 1101/1101 here *waves*

Random tidbits:
  • Of those 1101 familiars, I only have 32 left to awaken
  • I have never unlocked a bestiary entry for coliseum bosses by having them drop for me, although I have had a fair few drop afterwards.
  • I first completed my bestiary April 13, 2016.
  • The Light Sprite cost me 7kg; the others I got during the actual festivals
  • Favourite fams off the top of my head are
    Aerborne Ambassador Garden Watcher Wind Sprite Terra Tortoise Spring Sphinx Primrose Mith King Parda Four-Eyed Phylactery
  • I didn't initially care about filling out my bestiary and sold all of my downtime familiars to fund my dragon projects; yes I had to buy them later, like a fool
  • Cog Frog was my first KS familiar
  • During my quest for Boolean, I managed to track down 96 in existence, with at least 2 on locked accounts. There were approximately 150 beta testers, but afaik not all of them came back for the official launch so there may very well be a few dozen un-claimed Boolean codes out there. Neat!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
I have all but a skycat, bone fiend and boolean. I have the funds for one of those first two, tied up in assets right now (eggs, so much eggs) but they don't get sold much anymore. Last one would be a Boolean, but that's utter insanity. So yeah, I might try *laugh*
I have all but a skycat, bone fiend and boolean. I have the funds for one of those first two, tied up in assets right now (eggs, so much eggs) but they don't get sold much anymore. Last one would be a Boolean, but that's utter insanity. So yeah, I might try *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5