Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I did it. I really did it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I have a fully completed bestiary with a final count of 413 familiars- coincidentally, achieved on 4/13! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e853423b73c41fa9749a224f045df252/tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o2_540.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/146b5ac047108a618bf54e3eff4d4b66/tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o3_540.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/a0ef72a813da86d049d212ab2b7f6d31/tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o4_540.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e02b399bb446085645e05355e8b2ae9f/tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o1_540.png[/img]
I have a fully completed bestiary with a final count of 413 familiars- coincidentally, achieved on 4/13!

tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o2_540.png
tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o3_540.png
tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o4_540.png
tumblr_o5kwliMABz1qhnnu3o1_540.png
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
:O there are no words
:O there are no words
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
*stares in absolute amazement*

hoooooooly moly that's incredible. y-you even have a Boolean...

congratulations on finally hitting completion, i can't imagine what some of this might've cost, wow!

which one was the last one you had to get?

eta; whoops ping might be helpful :V @MissAri
*stares in absolute amazement*

hoooooooly moly that's incredible. y-you even have a Boolean...

congratulations on finally hitting completion, i can't imagine what some of this might've cost, wow!

which one was the last one you had to get?

eta; whoops ping might be helpful :V @MissAri
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@MissAri

Woah! Congrats! What a huge achievement!
@MissAri

Woah! Congrats! What a huge achievement!
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
wow amazing achievement! You must be the first one :O *checks front page to see if new fams are released*
wow amazing achievement! You must be the first one :O *checks front page to see if new fams are released*
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
goals
goals
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
*bows down in respect*
*bows down in respect*
15128.png
@After

Thank you! ; u ; Boolean was the very last one, no surprises there! But before that it was the Frost Delver and Stone Borer; I probably should have tried a bit harder to get them to drop in the coliseum for me but when I realized I was so close to hitting 413 on 4/13, I decided to do some hardcore saving and trading so I could buy them from other users.

@Hallel

Thank you! n__n

@Baelfin

omg no.. let me rest...

Watch as there's an update with another dozen familiars, I wouldn't even be surprised X') I think I know a few people who have completed bestiaries too, at least three or four off the top of my head. But I'm definitely the most recent!
@After

Thank you! ; u ; Boolean was the very last one, no surprises there! But before that it was the Frost Delver and Stone Borer; I probably should have tried a bit harder to get them to drop in the coliseum for me but when I realized I was so close to hitting 413 on 4/13, I decided to do some hardcore saving and trading so I could buy them from other users.

@Hallel

Thank you! n__n

@Baelfin

omg no.. let me rest...

Watch as there's an update with another dozen familiars, I wouldn't even be surprised X') I think I know a few people who have completed bestiaries too, at least three or four off the top of my head. But I'm definitely the most recent!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@MissAri

I hate you..............

Just kidding congratulations!!!

How did you get a boolean and bone fiend??????????????
@MissAri

I hate you..............

Just kidding congratulations!!!

How did you get a boolean and bone fiend??????????????
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="WolfehCat" date=2016-04-13 08:51:19] *bows down in respect* [/quote] Seriously, this is something to be incredibly proud of. :D Congratulations! *places a crown made out of a Noggle biting its tail on your head*
WolfehCat wrote on 2016-04-13:
*bows down in respect*

Seriously, this is something to be incredibly proud of. :D Congratulations! *places a crown made out of a Noggle biting its tail on your head*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16