Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why apparel named that way
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What do you mean they all have different names [item=laureate's cap] [item=poet's tam] [item=squire's beret]
What do you mean they all have different names

Laureate's Cap Poet's Tam Squire's Beret
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Looking by color doesn't even always work when I want a green thing but no, that thing is clearly shamrock, how dare you expect me, the dressing room, to know you wanted shamrock colored things when you put green
Looking by color doesn't even always work when I want a green thing but no, that thing is clearly shamrock, how dare you expect me, the dressing room, to know you wanted shamrock colored things when you put green
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
This is the main reason I have the worst time using the dressing room, lol. I can't even remember my own age, let along thousands of uniquely named sets of clothing.

Also, searching for stuff by color is a nightmare in of itself...
This is the main reason I have the worst time using the dressing room, lol. I can't even remember my own age, let along thousands of uniquely named sets of clothing.

Also, searching for stuff by color is a nightmare in of itself...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
so true, but I dress dragons pretty much exclusively using the colour search function, so luckily this doesn't affect me that much haha
so true, but I dress dragons pretty much exclusively using the colour search function, so luckily this doesn't affect me that much haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="Impersonal" date="2023-01-26 17:02:07" ] [quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2023-01-26 16:16:42" ] [quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2023-01-26 09:21:09" ] The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'... [/quote] [i]There isn’t one that’s a “gaze”????[/i] [/quote] There's a gander, glance and a daze, but no gaze! I swear I have to look up an apparel guide just for this every other week. [/quote] new mandela effect? I was 100% sure there was a gaze too until I read through this
Impersonal wrote on 2023-01-26 17:02:07:
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2023-01-26 16:16:42:
DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-01-26 09:21:09:
The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'...
There isn’t one that’s a “gaze”????

There's a gander, glance and a daze, but no gaze! I swear I have to look up an apparel guide just for this every other week.

new mandela effect? I was 100% sure there was a gaze too until I read through this
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
FR devs using the dictionary to name 5 apparel items: [img]https://media.tenor.com/Zm9UvIzYwsAAAAAM/read-comic.gif[/img]
FR devs using the dictionary to name 5 apparel items:
read-comic.gif
tumblr_ns64q3eNW71tm17oeo6_75sq.png *Holly
*She/Her, They/Them
*FRT+0
mQLcOcR.png
@thebronjame Guess the name of this item without looking [item=black currant plumed jabbot]
@thebronjame

Guess the name of this item without looking

Black Currant Plumed Jabbot

IMG_3849.png
I don't know what you're talking about "Gringinghamleigh's Sophisticated Tubular Winglesningle IIII" is a perfectly normal and memorable name.
I don't know what you're talking about "Gringinghamleigh's Sophisticated Tubular Winglesningle IIII" is a perfectly normal and memorable name.
PQVHK4C.pngmy username has 2 n's in C0rnn! - Avatar Dragon -
Dnqps2i.pngsh5xjiu.pngysRifzE.png
signature is a wip
anyways I'm back to this post because [item=mysterious cowl] [item=twice-dyed cowl] [item=burlap hood] [item=little red riding hood] WHY ARE SOME OF THESE COWLS AND SOME OF THEM HOODS
anyways I'm back to this post because

Mysterious Cowl Twice-Dyed Cowl Burlap Hood Little Red Riding Hood

WHY ARE SOME OF THESE COWLS AND SOME OF THEM HOODS
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I just remember where everything is roughly from the I.D. number.
I just remember where everything is roughly from the I.D. number.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7