Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why apparel named that way
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is so validating I thought I was the only one
This is so validating I thought I was the only one
zhMvOXK.png
[quote name="Jusant" date="2023-01-26 03:59:12" ] yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing [/quote] The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'...
Jusant wrote on 2023-01-26 03:59:12:
yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing

The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'...
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
[quote name="Fishes" date="2023-01-26 08:14:20" ] me, forgetting the word 'breeches' whenever I am in the dressing room [/quote] i just wanted a pair of black pants, man
Fishes wrote on 2023-01-26 08:14:20:
me, forgetting the word 'breeches' whenever I am in the dressing room
i just wanted a pair of black pants, man
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
[quote name="Fishes" date="2023-01-26 08:14:20" ] me, forgetting the word 'breeches' whenever I am in the dressing room [/quote] Oh, this entire thread is so good to read, I'm not alone. Like please... I'm not a native speaker... I have no clue what "breeches" are ;~;
Fishes wrote on 2023-01-26 08:14:20:
me, forgetting the word 'breeches' whenever I am in the dressing room

Oh, this entire thread is so good to read, I'm not alone.

Like please... I'm not a native speaker... I have no clue what "breeches" are ;~;
op i am with you in spirit i love the fancy names but i cannot ever remember them!! i have to sort by color in order to find things in the dressing workshop please send help
op i am with you in spirit i love the fancy names but i cannot ever remember them!! i have to sort by color in order to find things in the dressing workshop please send help
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
[quote name="Frame" date="2023-01-25 23:22:54" ] me looking up the synonyms for belt, sash, shawl, and pants every time..... [/quote] gloves, sleeves, gauntlets, claws, etc...so annoying lol
Frame wrote on 2023-01-25 23:22:54:
me looking up the synonyms for belt, sash, shawl, and pants every time.....
gloves, sleeves, gauntlets, claws, etc...so annoying lol
queen_katoe.gif
first of all i laughed so hard at this because that's pretty much how i remember some apparel pieces as (wind halo being green head swirly shiny thing even though it's way easier to memorize than teardrop pastel spinel tail ring for example)

and second, yeah i agree a better way to find specific items without having to use a guide would be great lol
first of all i laughed so hard at this because that's pretty much how i remember some apparel pieces as (wind halo being green head swirly shiny thing even though it's way easier to memorize than teardrop pastel spinel tail ring for example)

and second, yeah i agree a better way to find specific items without having to use a guide would be great lol
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I was close to tears in the dressing room the other day because of this. You can’t look up red because all the colors are crimson, brick, flaming, etc

Like hElp I can’t dress a single thing it’s a miracle I made my two main dragons outfits
I was close to tears in the dressing room the other day because of this. You can’t look up red because all the colors are crimson, brick, flaming, etc

Like hElp I can’t dress a single thing it’s a miracle I made my two main dragons outfits
Like I wish it was a system where you can type “red” and all the different red spectrum colored things appeared instead of having to be mind breakingly specific
Like I wish it was a system where you can type “red” and all the different red spectrum colored things appeared instead of having to be mind breakingly specific
[quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2023-01-26 09:21:09" ] [quote name="Jusant" date="2023-01-26 03:59:12" ] yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing [/quote] The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'... [/quote] I- ITS- IT HAPPENED TO ME JUST FEW DAYS AGO. I SEARCHED FOR 'GAZE' AND WAS LIKE ?!?!?!?!?!? WHERE ??!?!??!!
DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-01-26 09:21:09:
Jusant wrote on 2023-01-26 03:59:12:
yes !!! The april fool eyes are a nightmare, please Marva it's called an EYE I'm sobbing

The amount of times I've sworn up and down that one is called a 'gaze'...
I- ITS- IT HAPPENED TO ME JUST FEW DAYS AGO. I SEARCHED FOR 'GAZE' AND WAS LIKE ?!?!?!?!?!? WHERE ??!?!??!!
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7