Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's the final countdown...
1 2 3
i bought,, 1500 before i knew it LMAO. ive never won anything from roundsey as far as i remember, so it would be awesome to win one!
i bought,, 1500 before i knew it LMAO. ive never won anything from roundsey as far as i remember, so it would be awesome to win one!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
i want to know who won them because my 20 tickets certainly didn't lol
i want to know who won them because my 20 tickets certainly didn't lol
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Plot twist: I didn't win :(
Plot twist: I didn't win :(
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
100 and nothin, shoulda gone higher but alas
100 and nothin, shoulda gone higher but alas
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
40 Tickets and not a thing. As expect, my luck is abysmal lol
40 Tickets and not a thing. As expect, my luck is abysmal lol
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
[quote name="Speedypigeon" date="2023-01-24 14:06:37" ] 69 my lucky number please work [/quote] FINALLY. Someone else with the same idea
Speedypigeon wrote on 2023-01-24 14:06:37:
69 my lucky number please work

FINALLY. Someone else with the same idea
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I remember when somebody won an actual sprite with just 1 entry in a user held raffle, so if RNG is on one's side, you can do it. Personally I'm not the kind to attempt that though lol
I remember when somebody won an actual sprite with just 1 entry in a user held raffle, so if RNG is on one's side, you can do it. Personally I'm not the kind to attempt that though lol
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
500 tickets and nothing :')
500 tickets and nothing :')
1 2 3