Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] pop up BRIBE shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Z0RUAS
user: stanley
character: charlie!
desired art: colored / shaded fullbody
bribe: i'd like to pay in gems if that's okay, or i can grab wasp or starmap for you :)
notes: do whatever is most fun for you! i don't have a preference regarding pose or expression. references are in the side tab, design notes under 'bonus' on his profile. costume or casual clothes, either is fine, feel free to simplify his costume or make something up for casual. if you feel up for it he also has a future design (further down in his gallery, but also in refs tab). total freedom basically! i like to just let people do whatever they want with him, but if that doesn't work for you, just let me know and i can think of something more specific! also, if you need clarification on any part of his design let me know - i know i put a lot of detail on his profile and refs.
@Z0RUAS
user: stanley
character: charlie!
desired art: colored / shaded fullbody
bribe: i'd like to pay in gems if that's okay, or i can grab wasp or starmap for you :)
notes: do whatever is most fun for you! i don't have a preference regarding pose or expression. references are in the side tab, design notes under 'bonus' on his profile. costume or casual clothes, either is fine, feel free to simplify his costume or make something up for casual. if you feel up for it he also has a future design (further down in his gallery, but also in refs tab). total freedom basically! i like to just let people do whatever they want with him, but if that doesn't work for you, just let me know and i can think of something more specific! also, if you need clarification on any part of his design let me know - i know i put a lot of detail on his profile and refs.
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley
this is a neat oc!! id love to draw him. gems would be fine with me, how much would u be interested in paying? :)
@stanley
this is a neat oc!! id love to draw him. gems would be fine with me, how much would u be interested in paying? :)
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Z0RUAS 1500g, equivalent to a gem gene! i just figured that way you could pick which one you want / need more :] let me know if that sounds good and i'll send it right over!
@Z0RUAS 1500g, equivalent to a gem gene! i just figured that way you could pick which one you want / need more :] let me know if that sounds good and i'll send it right over!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley
that works great! ill add u to the slot list when u send the gems through cr. tysm :D
@stanley
that works great! ill add u to the slot list when u send the gems through cr. tysm :D
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Z0RUAS

perfect! that's the CR sent now :)
@Z0RUAS

perfect! that's the CR sent now :)
sWyfVh2.png
all slots taken!! ty again y’all :”D
all slots taken!! ty again y’all :”D
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Z0RUAS AIIEEE I missed the ping sorry but I LOVE THEM THIS ROCKS!! so CUTE....their pose is sooo good and I LOVE that silly fish face and the way you rendered their fur, looks so thick and soft!! thank you very very much, love how they came out <:^)
@Z0RUAS AIIEEE I missed the ping sorry but I LOVE THEM THIS ROCKS!! so CUTE....their pose is sooo good and I LOVE that silly fish face and the way you rendered their fur, looks so thick and soft!! thank you very very much, love how they came out <:^)
KENcxyW.png
By chance, are you interested in 10 nocturne eggs as payment for when commissions open again?
By chance, are you interested in 10 nocturne eggs as payment for when commissions open again?
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Soleo
eggs are not very high on my priority list but i would take them if other offers dont interest me as much! ^^
@Soleo
eggs are not very high on my priority list but i would take them if other offers dont interest me as much! ^^
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Z0RUAS hi dear wouldn't u mind adding me to the pinglist? <3
@Z0RUAS hi dear wouldn't u mind adding me to the pinglist? <3
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png