Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Over-hated poses you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
joining the train for ridgeback love :D
especially m pose, i love how they look like funny thugs with hearts of gold. the female looks like a super cool girlboss on the contrary. same energy as f wildclaw actually, though i like both poses for wcs equally

love m skydancer and pearlcatcher too, they're basically the m imp pose and look just as good with apparel

i also remember hearing that folks generally do NOT vibe f coatls which surprised me. just put a lil cute hats on their lil bald heads my guy, they look great

yeah i may or may not generally prefer the static boring poses LOL
whenever an action poses apparel changes angles in a weird "makes sense in vacuum" way, it REALLY bothers me
joining the train for ridgeback love :D
especially m pose, i love how they look like funny thugs with hearts of gold. the female looks like a super cool girlboss on the contrary. same energy as f wildclaw actually, though i like both poses for wcs equally

love m skydancer and pearlcatcher too, they're basically the m imp pose and look just as good with apparel

i also remember hearing that folks generally do NOT vibe f coatls which surprised me. just put a lil cute hats on their lil bald heads my guy, they look great

yeah i may or may not generally prefer the static boring poses LOL
whenever an action poses apparel changes angles in a weird "makes sense in vacuum" way, it REALLY bothers me
Untitled-1.png
tundras are overhated in general, tbh, at least in my opinion! they look a little silly, sure, but that's what partially does it for me.
male tundras are like fuzzy, kind, gentle giants similar to some dog breeds like st. bernards. female tundras... i'd agree with the op, some genes look interesting, i'm hypnotized by the way peacock looks on their wings..., and their stance is nice overall.

also wanted to write that for some reason people like f coatls less, but i'm pleasantly surprised to see it was already mentioned! coatls in all three poses are great (but we know that hatchies are the winners, lol)

but as for the rest i think i have popular opinions.
tundras are overhated in general, tbh, at least in my opinion! they look a little silly, sure, but that's what partially does it for me.
male tundras are like fuzzy, kind, gentle giants similar to some dog breeds like st. bernards. female tundras... i'd agree with the op, some genes look interesting, i'm hypnotized by the way peacock looks on their wings..., and their stance is nice overall.

also wanted to write that for some reason people like f coatls less, but i'm pleasantly surprised to see it was already mentioned! coatls in all three poses are great (but we know that hatchies are the winners, lol)

but as for the rest i think i have popular opinions.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Glad someone mentioned Spirals. I also generally prefer the female pose but I think both of them are good. The babies are the greatest though; I have several permababy Spiral projects in the works. [emoji=spiral tongue size=2] Also Aberrations. I like both the male and female poses. I see why people generally prefer the female pose, because she has more character to her. I agree some genes show up a bit better on the males though, especially primaries.
Glad someone mentioned Spirals. I also generally prefer the female pose but I think both of them are good. The babies are the greatest though; I have several permababy Spiral projects in the works.

Also Aberrations. I like both the male and female poses. I see why people generally prefer the female pose, because she has more character to her. I agree some genes show up a bit better on the males though, especially primaries.
wsC9LP4.jpg
Tundra M :)
Tundra M :)
Art shop.

Free Genes.
f coatl and MALE RIDGEBACK
f coatl and MALE RIDGEBACK
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
Male Ridgeback and Male Snappers, of course
Male Ridgeback and Male Snappers, of course
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
f coatl, m bogsneak, and both tundras i think
unsure about the bogsneaks, but it seems more people like the females? dunno. seen a lot of that, anyway. but i like bogsneaks they’re really cool.
f coatl, m bogsneak, and both tundras i think
unsure about the bogsneaks, but it seems more people like the females? dunno. seen a lot of that, anyway. but i like bogsneaks they’re really cool.
8aKVtucC_o.png
male snappers and snappers in general are Friends! i also love ridgies
male snappers and snappers in general are Friends! i also love ridgies
D9XjOpZ.jpg
every time someone says they dont like m ridgebacks i get one more also who hates m banes!! they are just sitting there plus they show off porcupine really well! look at his sick mohawk [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57461345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574614/57461345_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
every time someone says they dont like m ridgebacks i get one more

also who hates m banes!! they are just sitting there plus they show off porcupine really well! look at his sick mohawk
57461345_350.png
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I agree with you on the Banescale poses. People be sleeping on Banescales in general. They're beautiful chicken dergs, and no one will stop me from loving them. Male Banes are polite chimken bois and female Banes are angy chiken mamas. [emoji=heart size=1]
I agree with you on the Banescale poses. People be sleeping on Banescales in general. They're beautiful chicken dergs, and no one will stop me from loving them.

Male Banes are polite chimken bois and female Banes are angy chiken mamas.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12