Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Break up songs?
1 2 3
Call Me When You're Sober By Evanescence. Really strong song. <3

If maybe something to embrace the pain of a breakup is more what you're looking for, I definitely recommend Broken By Seether ft. Evanescence. Also, Iridescent by Linkin Park. Or Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead. These are more achy and hurt a bit more to listen to after losing someone... but therefor also healing in their own way.

edit:: Black Dahlia is explicit, so listen at your own risk. Also can be pretty rough to listen to.
Call Me When You're Sober By Evanescence. Really strong song. <3

If maybe something to embrace the pain of a breakup is more what you're looking for, I definitely recommend Broken By Seether ft. Evanescence. Also, Iridescent by Linkin Park. Or Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead. These are more achy and hurt a bit more to listen to after losing someone... but therefor also healing in their own way.

edit:: Black Dahlia is explicit, so listen at your own risk. Also can be pretty rough to listen to.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne

https://youtube.com/watch?v=s8QYxmpuyxg
My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne

https://youtube.com/watch?v=s8QYxmpuyxg
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Forgotten- Avril Lavigne

Another good one by this same artist

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RdTlBGXpYAA
Forgotten- Avril Lavigne

Another good one by this same artist

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RdTlBGXpYAA
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Dandelions-By Ruth B.

This song is one of my faves and I listen to it all the time, it's amazing.
Dandelions-By Ruth B.

This song is one of my faves and I listen to it all the time, it's amazing.
Untitled52_13.png
I have some recs but I'll have to go through them!

@Doetree

you are speaking my language! Evanescence and especially Hollywood Undead have been two of my favorite bands since 2014, these are good choices.
I have some recs but I'll have to go through them!

@Doetree

you are speaking my language! Evanescence and especially Hollywood Undead have been two of my favorite bands since 2014, these are good choices.
AO6x9Go.gify6Tz96p.png
I am nothing and everything
She/they ♠ Pisces ♠ INTP ♠ Loved ♠ Memes
kseo325.pngpZJYyk4.png
GW180jv.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ping me unless otherwise stated in my forum post!
y6Tz96p.png
AO6x9Go.gif
All I Ask by Adele
Woman Like Me by Adele
All I Ask by Adele
Woman Like Me by Adele
PJb908Z.png
This seems like as good a time as any for me to rep Falling In Reverse --

technically, the entire album The Drug In Me Is You is about a band, not a person, but it's basically an entire album of breakup songs

I can't say its full title on FR, but there's also **** You And All Your Friends from Coming Home.
This seems like as good a time as any for me to rep Falling In Reverse --

technically, the entire album The Drug In Me Is You is about a band, not a person, but it's basically an entire album of breakup songs

I can't say its full title on FR, but there's also **** You And All Your Friends from Coming Home.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade
Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade
opcExsG.png
42dKV5O.png
vqM9NnV.png
mlHpBMC.png
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif k5FxSvA.gif ZUWbxBq.png fungal_floracat.png kdUMPIG.gif
Ignorance by Paramore
Ignorance by Paramore
Like others have said, not all of these are breakup-related, but the vibes are definitely applicable. [u][b]Sad vibes:[/b][/u] It Was Always You by Late June (My top pick, really helps with crying it out.) Telephone by Vylet Pony Ofelia by Kiltro Rain Smell by Baths Easy by Son Lux [u][b]Angry vibes:[/b][/u] The Nerve by The Brobecks Honeymoon Phase by Vylet Pony (CW: swearing, loud at times) Sending you all the best wishes in this difficult time. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Like others have said, not all of these are breakup-related, but the vibes are definitely applicable.

Sad vibes:

It Was Always You by Late June
(My top pick, really helps with crying it out.)

Telephone by Vylet Pony

Ofelia by Kiltro

Rain Smell by Baths

Easy by Son Lux

Angry vibes:

The Nerve by The Brobecks

Honeymoon Phase by Vylet Pony (CW: swearing, loud at times)

Sending you all the best wishes in this difficult time.
1 2 3