Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] stanley art [humans/dragons/etc]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@stanley

totally! I just thought I'd offer, I totally understand being out of practice, I haven't drawn pretty much anything in a WHILE, but yeah I'm still totally interested in a shaded piece! I'm about to head to bed rn but I'll send details tomorrow? Would u prefer here or pm, i can do either :)
@stanley

totally! I just thought I'd offer, I totally understand being out of practice, I haven't drawn pretty much anything in a WHILE, but yeah I'm still totally interested in a shaded piece! I'm about to head to bed rn but I'll send details tomorrow? Would u prefer here or pm, i can do either :)
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@astralwyvern pms are fine for details, i prefer payment via cr because of receipts / so i can wait to accept though. it's late here so i won't start tonight either!
@astralwyvern pms are fine for details, i prefer payment via cr because of receipts / so i can wait to accept though. it's late here so i won't start tonight either!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley Ooo, alright! I am def. just after some flats atm, so if you'd be into it do you want to do a fullbody of the griffin character in that case?? She's recently turned 18 so I'm hoarding art of her at the moment, lol <3
If that sounds ok I can send you a CR with the payment! :D
@stanley Ooo, alright! I am def. just after some flats atm, so if you'd be into it do you want to do a fullbody of the griffin character in that case?? She's recently turned 18 so I'm hoarding art of her at the moment, lol <3
If that sounds ok I can send you a CR with the payment! :D
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail sure! if you send payment i can get started right away!
@fallowtail sure! if you send payment i can get started right away!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
1 2 3 4 5 6