Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] stanley art [humans/dragons/etc]
1 2 3 4 5 6
meme for bump [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454519617227063302/1033919166824059011/unknown.png[/img]
meme for bump

unknown.png
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
hiya! would you be open to doing something like a lineless icon? i'm interested in getting art for either of these two guys, but no worries if they don't interest ya
hiya! would you be open to doing something like a lineless icon? i'm interested in getting art for either of these two guys, but no worries if they don't interest ya
9.jpg
@mazurkas you have. absolutely no idea how overjoyed i would be to draw either of those cowboys for you. i LOVE drawing cowboys [points at the character in my signature who is my beloved cowboy oc] [points at my avatar dragon who is a cowgirl] [points at my theme across all my socials which is western] PLEASE. i would be SO happy.

lineless icons (basically just headshots) would be *around (mb they r still pwyw) 1000g for flat and 1500g for shaded, thouuuuugh the only examples i have up for lineless are flat (for the winged person) and very lightly shaded (for the halloween one) and i haven't shaded anything lineless in quite a while so take that with a grain of salt hahah. but yeah just let me know!
@mazurkas you have. absolutely no idea how overjoyed i would be to draw either of those cowboys for you. i LOVE drawing cowboys [points at the character in my signature who is my beloved cowboy oc] [points at my avatar dragon who is a cowgirl] [points at my theme across all my socials which is western] PLEASE. i would be SO happy.

lineless icons (basically just headshots) would be *around (mb they r still pwyw) 1000g for flat and 1500g for shaded, thouuuuugh the only examples i have up for lineless are flat (for the winged person) and very lightly shaded (for the halloween one) and i haven't shaded anything lineless in quite a while so take that with a grain of salt hahah. but yeah just let me know!
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
heck yeah!!!!! alrighty, would love to nab a shaded icon of either of 'em, then, expression up to you; lemme know if that's alright with ya!

(also: love charlie. a cowboy superhero??? so cool)
heck yeah!!!!! alrighty, would love to nab a shaded icon of either of 'em, then, expression up to you; lemme know if that's alright with ya!

(also: love charlie. a cowboy superhero??? so cool)
9.jpg
@mazurkas totally good! i can't give you an exact estimate on when they'll be done since i'm a little busy this week again, but i should hopefully have them within a week or so, i would hope. if you send payment i will definitely get on it asap!

edit - and thank you!! both the most and least cowboy guy ever he's a fake cowboy but also he is SO cowboy
@mazurkas totally good! i can't give you an exact estimate on when they'll be done since i'm a little busy this week again, but i should hopefully have them within a week or so, i would hope. if you send payment i will definitely get on it asap!

edit - and thank you!! both the most and least cowboy guy ever he's a fake cowboy but also he is SO cowboy
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
ok well i got that one done a lot faster than anticipated so i guess i'll open this up again [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1017538473009352784/1034339409690107904/cyborgcowboyomggg.png[/img] prefer smaller comms that i can do in one sitting right now, so if you want a fullbody it may be best to wait! i may have more time for fullbodies in a few weeks.
ok well i got that one done a lot faster than anticipated so i guess i'll open this up again

cyborgcowboyomggg.png

prefer smaller comms that i can do in one sitting right now, so if you want a fullbody it may be best to wait! i may have more time for fullbodies in a few weeks.
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
hii again [emoji=normal eyes size=1] would you mayhaps be up to doing another lineless icon, specifically of [url=https://toyhou.se/5927952.viktor-klein]this guy[/url] this time
hii again would you mayhaps be up to doing another lineless icon, specifically of this guy this time
9.jpg
@mazurkas hehe. yes absolutely >:)
@mazurkas hehe. yes absolutely >:)
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
nother one for the bump [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1017538473009352784/1035037206416478309/cowboy............2.png[/img]
nother one for the bump

cowboy............2.png
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
hello! i'm curious-- would you accept writing, up to 1000-2000 words, as payment? I have examples in my lore shop, listed down below in my lore shop! sorry if this is spammy or anything, hopefully it gives you a nice bump to the front page! <3

quick edit: i can't start right away, but i'm definitely still interested
hello! i'm curious-- would you accept writing, up to 1000-2000 words, as payment? I have examples in my lore shop, listed down below in my lore shop! sorry if this is spammy or anything, hopefully it gives you a nice bump to the front page! <3

quick edit: i can't start right away, but i'm definitely still interested
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6