Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
I saw that the announcement banner has the full background without the ribbons....any chance we could see the full image :0c
I saw that the announcement banner has the full background without the ribbons....any chance we could see the full image :0c
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Pride vistas!!!! AAAA!!!
Pride vistas!!!! AAAA!!!
They/Them

vibin
[quote name="windowsXP" date="2023-01-20 09:30:29" ] I saw that the announcement banner has the full background without the ribbons....any chance we could see the full image :0c [/quote] @windowsXP here they are [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/948977156984291340/1065734184863281203/YES.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/948977156984291340/1065733834513068082/tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png[/img]
windowsXP wrote on 2023-01-20 09:30:29:

@windowsXP here they are

YES.png
tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
N5bWDYz.gif
@Kreide unfortunately that's with the ribbons, the background on the banner image has none
@Kreide unfortunately that's with the ribbons, the background on the banner image has none
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
[quote name="windowsXP" date="2023-01-20 09:35:28" ] @Kreide unfortunately that's with the ribbons, the background on the banner image has none [/quote] ah i've misunderstood, apologies
windowsXP wrote on 2023-01-20 09:35:28:
ah i've misunderstood, apologies
N5bWDYz.gif
You love to see it!
You love to see it!
Honestly I really appreciate that this was added outside of pride month because it feels like staff genuinely cares instead of it being one of those "Its pride month so we added pride stuff" kind of things

(I will say curious if the lack of purple on the rainbow is an accident)
Honestly I really appreciate that this was added outside of pride month because it feels like staff genuinely cares instead of it being one of those "Its pride month so we added pride stuff" kind of things

(I will say curious if the lack of purple on the rainbow is an accident)
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
[quote]The Coliseum Camping check now has easier to recognize dragons. More information and future plans can be found here.[/quote] My issue with the camping feature hasn’t been recognizing a dragon when I see it. For me, for whatever reason if the dragon is located on the right side of the box, the thing won’t “acknowledge” or register that I’m tapping on a dragon and it refreshes the page to make me do it again. If the dragon shows up too many times on the right, I have to wait for the game to let me back in and start over. Maybe it only happens to me, but it’s weird. <_<
Quote:
The Coliseum Camping check now has easier to recognize dragons. More information and future plans can be found here.

My issue with the camping feature hasn’t been recognizing a dragon when I see it. For me, for whatever reason if the dragon is located on the right side of the box, the thing won’t “acknowledge” or register that I’m tapping on a dragon and it refreshes the page to make me do it again. If the dragon shows up too many times on the right, I have to wait for the game to let me back in and start over. Maybe it only happens to me, but it’s weird. <_<
6wR17En.png
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NEW VISTAS!!!!
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NEW VISTAS!!!!
plaguebringer.png tn0RSo5.png3cyGa7Q.png
MUYNhfy.pngy0rbHJY.png
tqGkHih.pngAQPJNOh.png
27AZD8S.pngoaolHwW.png
loimysO.png7roFh1r.png
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o3_100.png
Big W that the vistas are in the treasure market and not the gem one so that they are more accessible to everyone. Also I am so excited about the camping change. It says new players got confused and I’ve been actively here 9 years and the winged familiars sometimes tricked me too if I saw them before the dragon on a difficult background dhshskjf imo it’s easiest to tell what the dragon image is because of the wings, since in the little pictures the wings are usually around half of a dragons picture for most species and therefore an easily noticeable part.
Big W that the vistas are in the treasure market and not the gem one so that they are more accessible to everyone. Also I am so excited about the camping change. It says new players got confused and I’ve been actively here 9 years and the winged familiars sometimes tricked me too if I saw them before the dragon on a difficult background dhshskjf imo it’s easiest to tell what the dragon image is because of the wings, since in the little pictures the wings are usually around half of a dragons picture for most species and therefore an easily noticeable part.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89