Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89
EEEEE YAY I adore the new vistas! My queer dragons will be so happy! \^.^/ It's not even pride month, that just makes this even better :') It's so rare to see this kind of support on a regular basis rather than just in June. Thank you staff <3
EEEEE YAY I adore the new vistas! My queer dragons will be so happy! \^.^/ It's not even pride month, that just makes this even better :') It's so rare to see this kind of support on a regular basis rather than just in June. Thank you staff <3
Omg thank you staff, this is the first time since I've joined that I've considered changing my profile dragon permanently just to match a non-ice themed vista. Makes me seriously happy to see these! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Omg thank you staff, this is the first time since I've joined that I've considered changing my profile dragon permanently just to match a non-ice themed vista. Makes me seriously happy to see these!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I don't often see asexual / aromantic things included so this is really really cool! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I don't often see asexual / aromantic things included so this is really really cool!
[quote name="snackeater" date="2023-01-20 07:13:45" ] trans banescale is based i don't understand the lack of purple on both rainbows though? was that deliberate? [/quote] Lolz I’m also feeling the lack of purple and am curious
snackeater wrote on 2023-01-20 07:13:45:
trans banescale is based

i don't understand the lack of purple on both rainbows though? was that deliberate?
Lolz I’m also feeling the lack of purple and am curious
Rainbow ribbons! Nice
Rainbow ribbons! Nice
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
[quote name="Churrell" date="2023-01-20 07:29:47" ] [quote name="snackeater" date="2023-01-20 07:13:45" ] trans banescale is based i don't understand the lack of purple on both rainbows though? was that deliberate? [/quote] Lolz I’m also feeling the lack of purple and am curious [/quote] yknow i was curious about that too - i also kinda wish for the rainbow flag they went with the original version (w pink and cyan) or the final one gilbert baker made for more inclusiveness (the added lavender stripe meant diversity) [img]https://www.flagcolorcodes.com/flag-color-palette/gilbert-bakers-9-stripe-rainbow-pride.png[/img]
Churrell wrote on 2023-01-20 07:29:47:
snackeater wrote on 2023-01-20 07:13:45:
trans banescale is based

i don't understand the lack of purple on both rainbows though? was that deliberate?
Lolz I’m also feeling the lack of purple and am curious
yknow i was curious about that too - i also kinda wish for the rainbow flag they went with the original version (w pink and cyan) or the final one gilbert baker made for more inclusiveness (the added lavender stripe meant diversity)

gilbert-bakers-9-stripe-rainbow-pride.png
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Lovely :3
Lovely :3
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!?????‍?????????‍??
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!?????‍?????????‍??
they/them
It's nice to see some pride openly. :)
It's nice to see some pride openly. :)
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
Thank you!!! Had to snatch one! Though it took me a minute to find out how to apply it XD
Thank you!!! Had to snatch one! Though it took me a minute to find out how to apply it XD
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89