Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 88 89
Thank you for the pride vistas!! Thank you in particular for the lesbian one!!!!
Thank you for the pride vistas!! Thank you in particular for the lesbian one!!!!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Sobbing so hard

These have just made my day! It's gonna be so fun to see everyone expressing who they are! Weeping so violently at all the love I am feeling and also the update to the harpy fams!
Sobbing so hard

These have just made my day! It's gonna be so fun to see everyone expressing who they are! Weeping so violently at all the love I am feeling and also the update to the harpy fams!
89790274.png |
|
|
Feisty Poison Contaminated Featherback Pelt Moth Keeper's Lantern |
|
|
Yay!
Gonna explain this badly probably but, I'm extremely happy that Ace was included, we tend to be forgotten about & I'm really happy to see someone remember us :) .

Edit. I am really happy for the new genes as well, but that vista has made my day.
Yay!
Gonna explain this badly probably but, I'm extremely happy that Ace was included, we tend to be forgotten about & I'm really happy to see someone remember us :) .

Edit. I am really happy for the new genes as well, but that vista has made my day.
These vistas make me so happy! Big thanks to the dev team <3
These vistas make me so happy! Big thanks to the dev team <3
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
I should probably get a dragon to match my flag soon
Pink, white and blue time <3
I should probably get a dragon to match my flag soon
Pink, white and blue time <3
NO. A439684323
I cannot express how happy it makes me to see this! Thank you, staff. The recent updates speak loudly for what you stand for and I'm excited to continue enjoying Flight Rising for years to come [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I cannot express how happy it makes me to see this! Thank you, staff. The recent updates speak loudly for what you stand for and I'm excited to continue enjoying Flight Rising for years to come
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
[quote name="JavaMP" date="2023-01-19 11:54:12" ] As much as I adore this update, kid of disappointed that the gene banes got out of every possible gene was this one :,) please let banes sparkle one day or please give us swirl/marble so we get the angry eyebrows on banes ;w; [/quote] Banescales already have Sparkle wdym
JavaMP wrote on 2023-01-19 11:54:12:
As much as I adore this update, kid of disappointed that the gene banes got out of every possible gene was this one :,)

please let banes sparkle one day or please give us swirl/marble so we get the angry eyebrows on banes ;w;

Banescales already have Sparkle wdym
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
[quote name="TytonidaeDraco" date="2023-01-19 12:49:25" ] : O Pride came early this year! [/quote] I think it's great they didn't wait for pride month like any other brands puting rainbow flag everywhere during four weeks and disapearing after having sold more stuff behind "progressim"! ---------------- I'm maybe too old or too far "not concerned" by all these flags to understand what can really be represented for people who like them but I'm glad anyone can feel a safe place to be represented^^
TytonidaeDraco wrote on 2023-01-19 12:49:25:
: O Pride came early this year!

I think it's great they didn't wait for pride month like any other brands puting rainbow flag everywhere during four weeks and disapearing after having sold more stuff behind "progressim"!

I'm maybe too old or too far "not concerned" by all these flags to understand what can really be represented for people who like them but I'm glad anyone can feel a safe place to be represented^^
y9KNddP.png
Massive W! These vistas are so nice, thank you for adding them and for all of the other changes made as well! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2]
Massive W! These vistas are so nice, thank you for adding them and for all of the other changes made as well!

+3 hrs FR time
Dude, heck yeah! Pride vistas! Also really excited to see the new gene expansions and flavor text updates!
Dude, heck yeah! Pride vistas! Also really excited to see the new gene expansions and flavor text updates!
841EblB.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 88 89