Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 88 89
OH MY SUGARCUBES We finally have cute pride stuff in FR!!! I love the ribbon vistas, theyre all so good!

I'm so happy I could actually cry!

I am also very happy at all of the beastclan lore changes. Once again thank you FR team for being wonderful people.
OH MY SUGARCUBES We finally have cute pride stuff in FR!!! I love the ribbon vistas, theyre all so good!

I'm so happy I could actually cry!

I am also very happy at all of the beastclan lore changes. Once again thank you FR team for being wonderful people.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Obviously I love and appreciate the flag vistas, that's what most of the thread is raving about but y'all. Ab underbelly!!!! Veil crystal & facet!!!!!!! I'm yelling thank you staff I love them sm!!!!
Obviously I love and appreciate the flag vistas, that's what most of the thread is raving about but y'all. Ab underbelly!!!! Veil crystal & facet!!!!!!! I'm yelling thank you staff I love them sm!!!!
ZewzdsF.png nnn > They/them
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
> First ever scatter journey
> This sig is a WIP don't mind me
WOOOOOOOO BASED UPDATE

Highly requested parallel genes, some more lore updates, and the PRIDE VISTAS... vibing SO hard right now.
WOOOOOOOO BASED UPDATE

Highly requested parallel genes, some more lore updates, and the PRIDE VISTAS... vibing SO hard right now.
YUDrFCG.png
I’m having a very gay panic about how cute all these vistas are! The demiboy and demigirl rep too is amazing [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Also loving the new descriptions on all the harpy familiars!!
I’m having a very gay panic about how cute all these vistas are! The demiboy and demigirl rep too is amazing

Also loving the new descriptions on all the harpy familiars!!
Omg pride ribbons!! I love it :)
Omg pride ribbons!! I love it :)
1vAtYxM.pngGW180jv.pngoaolHwW.pngz3FSuck.pngdEe2UrM.pngrR3twgq.pngYMPbu9R.png
omg now i'm imagining when june comes around everyone gets their lil pride vistas and celebrates it [emoji=coatl love size=1]
omg now i'm imagining when june comes around everyone gets their lil pride vistas and celebrates it
This is awesome! Thank you so much! I'm going to get one of those ribbons ASAP. :D
This is awesome! Thank you so much! I'm going to get one of those ribbons ASAP. :D
Ryuu: Are you calling me a sea slug?
Io: Sea slugs are cute.
(Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Love! - Ep. 10)
lesbian ribbon lesbian ribbon
lesbian ribbon lesbian ribbon
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
omg nice!! I def need to save up for a pride vista, I love them sm!!
omg nice!! I def need to save up for a pride vista, I love them sm!!
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
This is such a nice surprise, I'm WEEPING.
This is such a nice surprise, I'm WEEPING.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 88 89